Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
8u3qwjm263o61.jpg

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
Cam to the Niners and Jimmy G back in Foxborough only to get hurt and then it is Stidham time coming October and on to another decade of dominance.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017

The bust is complete. Hope that guy gets some help.

Honestly everything after week 16 has been "Same Ol' Dolphins"
-Playoffs on the line, show up and shit the bed then roll in it.
-Tua trade talk as a direct result of stupid moves at the end of the season
-Did jack shit in free agency - I wasn't expecting much but if feels like every team around us got much better and we stayed the same if not slightly worse. Patriots especially, they are going to draft Mac Jones (even more Tua is a bust talk...great..) then we will be back to fighting for 3rd in the division.
-Xavien Howard want to be the highest paid CB in the league. Less than two years ago we made him that, if we do it again, he'll just want more in another year.
-^ This fucking dude, Sure we only swapped 7th round picks for him, but to then cut him before even getting to the draft is a fucking joke. (it's such a low stakes trade too, if the guy would of made the practice squad it would have been a success)

Flo has build up trust but honestly it just reeks of Flores and Grier (GM) getting high on their own supply and I'm not liking it.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
JuJu told teammates earlier that he'd be gone. I bet when teams called his agent and he told them what JuJu wanted, they hung up. He's solid but, to me, he wasn't even close to Golladay or Fuller's appeal. Corey Davis, too, another more appealing option.

But - if JuJu took the Super Bowl contending discount for Pitt for his 1 year option, then he's an idiot. Pitt wins at most 7 games this year.
or they bolster their defense in the draft and hope the offensive line can let them run the ball

they're an 8 win team just with the defense alone they have shown us that already in 2019 when duck Hodges won 7 games

Next offseason JUJU will get a contract if he plays well. Just not WR1 money.

The reason guys like Agholor and Davis got more was because they were a lot better than Juju last season. Its not really that complicated.
Davis better than juju
Agholor isn't

juju had 95 catches last season he has value

Last edited:

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
or they bolster their defense in the draft and hope the offensive line can let them run the ball

they're an 8 win team just with the defense alone they have shown us that already in 2019 when duck Hodges won 7 games

Davis better than juju
Agholor isn't

JuJu's lack of production was the fault of circumstance over the last two seasons. In the season without Ben, we almost had the worst passing attack in the league with Mason Rudolph and Duck Hodges behind center. Last season, we were trotting out a geezer behind center who had to throw the ball within 2 seconds due to a trash line and trash offensive scheme. There hasn't been many opportunities for JuJu to shine, and we've been using him in ways that don't capitalize on his strengths. I'm surprised other teams can't recognize that. Having said that, I don't know if that situation improves with the Steelers next season Lol.

Lionheart

Oct 26, 2017
Man that zeke contact is looking worse all the time. Cowboys need a change at handling their overhyped stars

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Patriots getting another compensatory draft pick, bringing their total picks to 10.

Round 1, No. 15 overall
Round 2, No. 46 overall
Round 3, No. 96 overall (compensatory)
Round 4, No. 120 overall
Round 4, No. 122 overall (via Houston)
Round 4, No. 139 overall (compensatory)
Round 5, No. 177 overall (compensatory)
Round 6, No. 188 overall (via Houston)
Round 6, No. 197 overall
Round 7, No. 242 overall

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly everything after week 16 has been "Same Ol' Dolphins"
-Playoffs on the line, show up and shit the bed then roll in it.
-Tua trade talk as a direct result of stupid moves at the end of the season
-Did jack shit in free agency - I wasn't expecting much but if feels like every team around us got much better and we stayed the same if not slightly worse. Patriots especially, they are going to draft Mac Jones (even more Tua is a bust talk...great..) then we will be back to fighting for 3rd in the division.
-Xavien Howard want to be the highest paid CB in the league. Less than two years ago we made him that, if we do it again, he'll just want more in another year.
-^ This fucking dude, Sure we only swapped 7th round picks for him, but to then cut him before even getting to the draft is a fucking joke. (it's such a low stakes trade too, if the guy would of made the practice squad it would have been a success)

Flo has build up trust but honestly it just reeks of Flores and Grier (GM) getting high on their own supply and I'm not liking it.

I don't need the Dolphins to be offseason champs. They have done that many times and its gone nowhere. Sad that Dolphin fans have such a short memory. You were probably pumped when they signed Suh and Mike Wallace.

They pretty much gave up nothing on this guy. He doesn't want help so why waste the time? If he isn't making any attempt to get his act together then you can't have him around the team.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017

Davis better than juju
Agholor isn't

I don't see Pittsburgh as an 8 win team. They'd have to play lights out for that. That entire division is improving and Pitt has a tough schedule this year. I honestly see them drafting within the first 8 spots next year.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Trufant blows

He was out of gas when he left the Falcons, and I doubt he was much better with the Lions

Have you seen how bad the Eagles secondary has been? They picked up Slay and he was good but the their safeties and CB2, slot corner, and depth was atrocious. If not for how bad Wentz played, the focus would have been on how bad the secondary was.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
You were probably pumped when they signed Suh and Mike Wallace.
Haha quite the extreme opposite.
Like I said I didn't expect much in free agency, but I didn't expect us to let some our middling to good players go while re-signing lesser players. Settling for the 10th best FA for positions of dire need and I'm not even talking WR because I didn't want any of them anyway.

It screams complacency with this roster. Which there is an upside seeing how young we are (only team with zero players over 29), but we also overachieved by a good deal last year and leaving it up to our draft stock to bring us up over the hump doesn't seem ideal.

I have a long term memory, which is why I remember the Dolphins only winning 6 playoff games in my lifetime and zero in the last 20 years. Which is also why I recognize the pattern of the team being on the cusp, getting full of themselves, and shitting it away over and over again. Flo has shown he knows what he is doing and can pull a magic rabbit out of hat, but at the same time all the warning signs are going off so I can't say it doesn't make me uneasy.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I don't see Pittsburgh as an 8 win team. They'd have to play lights out for that. That entire division is improving and Pitt has a tough schedule this year. I honestly see them drafting within the first 8 spots next year.
it would be great if they could get such a low pick

But they won 11 in a row with ben as qb last year

If they have an o line that works and they can run the ball they will be the same old good enough for playoffs but 1st round exit steelers
they haven't had a losing season in like 15 years I bet on 8 wins can happen

The bengals are soon going to be the best team in the division....yeah the bengals.
The ravens have a qb that cant pass and depend way too much on running the ball
The browns are the wild card they need to be better overall and I dont see baker as the legit answer. He is better than I thought but still not great

I see burrow taking over.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Patriots getting another compensatory draft pick, bringing their total picks to 10.

Round 1, No. 15 overall
Round 2, No. 46 overall
Round 3, No. 96 overall (compensatory)
Round 4, No. 120 overall
Round 4, No. 122 overall (via Houston)
Round 4, No. 139 overall (compensatory)
Round 5, No. 177 overall (compensatory)
Round 6, No. 188 overall (via Houston)
Round 6, No. 197 overall
Round 7, No. 242 overall

We will trade them all for 20 picks

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
it would be great if they could get such a low pick

But they won 11 in a row with ben as qb last year

If they have an o line that works and they can run the ball they will be the same old good enough for playoffs but 1st round exit steelers
they haven't had a losing season in like 15 years I bet on 8 wins can happen

The bengals are soon going to be the best team in the division....yeah the bengals.
The ravens have a qb that cant pass and depend way too much on running the ball
The browns are the wild card they need to be better overall and I dont see baker as the legit answer. He is better than I thought but still not great

I see burrow taking over.
They won 11 in a row with a very easy schedule. It's pretty telling that they were 11-0 and no one really ever considered them a threat to Buffalo or KC.

Lamar completes 64% of his throws - that's more than serviceable. They're an offense that centers on running the ball, sure, but Lamar is perfectly capable of making throws.

I dunno - all of those other teams have something exciting or going for them. Pittsburgh really has nothing going for me aside from some playmakers on D.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
They won 11 in a row with a very easy schedule. It's pretty telling that they were 11-0 and no one really ever considered them a threat to Buffalo or KC.

Lamar completes 64% of his throws - that's more than serviceable. They're an offense that centers on running the ball, sure, but Lamar is perfectly capable of making throws.

I dunno - all of those other teams have something exciting or going for them. Pittsburgh really has nothing going for me aside from some playmakers on D.

"they dont Excite me" isn't a good argument

their defense is one of the best in the league
their ranks in categories prove that

Not saying Lamar Jackson isn't good im saying when forced to throw the ball by a competent defense he isn't the same QB and shows exactly how well his capabilities are compared to the rest of the league. Maybe he needs better receivers.

The steelers have work to do to fix their O-line. If that can be done there is no reason to question their abilities. Their division played nearly the same schedule and the steelers came out on top. They had to play the bills the ravens played the chiefs the browns played the raiders and bengals played 2 bad teams. The AFC north is already a tough division.

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
Feeling better about Raiders Dline with some good talent and depth. Secondary is still very much hrmmm though

Oct 25, 2017
Haha quite the extreme opposite.
Like I said I didn't expect much in free agency, but I didn't expect us to let some our middling to good players go while re-signing lesser players. Settling for the 10th best FA for positions of dire need and I'm not even talking WR because I didn't want any of them anyway.

It screams complacency with this roster. Which there is an upside seeing how young we are (only team with zero players over 29), but we also overachieved by a good deal last year and leaving it up to our draft stock to bring us up over the hump doesn't seem ideal.

I have a long term memory, which is why I remember the Dolphins only winning 6 playoff games in my lifetime and zero in the last 20 years. Which is also why I recognize the pattern of the team being on the cusp, getting full of themselves, and shitting it away over and over again. Flo has shown he knows what he is doing and can pull a magic rabbit out of hat, but at the same time all the warning signs are going off so I can't say it doesn't make me uneasy.

It just screams that they are a young team with lots of draft picks. They are trying to build through the draft and not through winning the offseason. That might fail and given that its the Dolphins nobody would be surprised but you have to remember that they looked like the worst team ever assembled at the beginning of 2019 so maybe so far so good? Its by far the most promising they have looked since the 90s but they aren't winning the SB next year.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Man that zeke contact is looking worse all the time. Cowboys need a change at handling their overhyped stars

The issue is the fact that the Cowboy's offensive line isn't what it was. There's very few running backs in the history of the NFL that can produce at a high level behind a pedestrian line. A good line can make a mediocre RB look good, and an elite RB talent look otherworldly. I can't think of many RBs that make an offensive line look good in the same way.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
At last. Please stay healthy. Giants' receivers have been struck hard by injury for the longest time (Steve Smith, Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz, Odell in his final years in blue).

Contract is what it is. Still lower than Cooper.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
good for golladay, but thats an overpay. cant say shit though because cooper super fucking sucks and we paid that bum.

danny dimes has no excuses next year though, so im excited to see where he'll be backup in 2022

Lionheart

Oct 26, 2017
The issue is the fact that the Cowboy's offensive line isn't what it was. There's very few running backs in the history of the NFL that can produce at a high level behind a pedestrian line. A good line can make a mediocre RB look good, and an elite RB talent look otherworldly. I can't think of many RBs that make an offensive line look good in the same way.
Another reason not to overpay for a RB when they are so dependent on other positions, just put that money on your line and almost any one behind them will succeed. Id play pollard over zeke money aside.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Another reason not to overpay for a RB when they are so dependent on other positions, just put that money on your line and almost any one behind them will succeed. Id play pollard over zeke money aside.

I would agree. I honestly can't think of a reason to pay a RB a lot of money in today's NFL. You're better off beefing up your offensive line and drafting a RB in the 3rd/4th round every 4 or so years, and pairing them with a veteran for a RB by committee situation.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wow a WR finally got paid. Guys like Godwin and Robinson are going to be flying past $20m AAV next year.