• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Game of the Week

• Niners vs Chiefs

Votes: 73 39.9%
  • Other

Votes: 123 67.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit has graduated to Carolina tier:

GLfASuOXsAAtYNv

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017

View: https://x.com/Lions/status/1781102328235397566
Okay seeing them in motion I really like it along with the blue alternate helmet. It definitely has the old 90s unis flavor mixed in with a new taste. I still prefer the silver over the black but it does look nice.

The black is trash imo. Even tho the lions have been a basement dweller so much they still have one of those iconic looks that you know right away. Don't stray too far from that.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Sean Payton is apparently saying the Broncos want to offer a "King's Ransom" to move up for a QB including offering up Pat Surtain along with first round picks.

They're going to gut the team so much that they won't have anything left to build around their QB.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all are crazy, the black Leo's uni's are sick.

I prefer them to the all grey alternates we've been wearing recently.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Sean Payton is apparently saying the Broncos want to offer a "King's Ransom" to move up for a QB including offering up Pat Surtain along with first round picks.

They're going to gut the team so much that they won't have anything left to build around their QB.
I want McCarthy but don't want him THAT bad.

Only Caleb is worth making a move like that I think.

tmdorsey

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Georgia
FalconsERA who's gonna make our pick for the mock draft?

Himynameischris if no one else volunteers before the deadline just sign me up. Just know it's Alt or whichever of the top 3 WR available at 8 if I make the pick. LOL

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The alt helmet actually looks dope as fuck and is the reason I fuck with the black unis although I'm gonna miss the silver unis. I bought the Stafford one as soon as they dropped and now I'll just get an Amon Ra blue jersey.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Re: Lions jerseys, since I flaked out on the discussion yesterday. I think they're fine, I do see it as a step up from the ones we've had foe the last couple of years. They take a lot of what was already there and just clean it up a bit.
I don't mind the black uniforms, though I do feel like Carolina's more electric blue pops against it a bit better than ours do. It's not like Carolina was the only team to have black jerseys either, this will be fine. The idea of all silver/Grey wasn't bad in theory, but in practice I don't think it looked great, they needed to look a bit sharper than they did.

The blue helmet looks nice to me, honestly I kinda want to see how it would look paired with the road white jersey and blue pants. As far as shades of blue go I'm not the biggest fan of Honolulu, but for what it is I'll give the new duds a passing grade over what we've been seeing. They also said the throwbacks are still in play too, of course, so look forward to that on Thanksgiving again.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Boneless wyngz suck. The breading on them kills most of the enjoyment from eating them. It's too thick most of the time and it interferes with the chicken and sauce taste. A nice crispy piece of chicken skin sauced just right is where it's at.

Anyways, wings are boring, bone in thighs is where it's at. It sucks so hard that Wing Stop stopped carrying them.

Mashing

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think anyone is saying boneless wings are better than traditional (btw.... flats >>>>>> drums) in this thread. But, they're still tasty.

M3z_

Oct 30, 2017
Boneless wyngz suck. The breading on them kills most of the enjoyment from eating them. It's too thick most of the time and it interferes with the chicken and sauce taste. A nice crispy piece of chicken skin sauced just right is where it's at.

Anyways, wings are boring, bone in thighs is where it's at. It sucks so hard that Wing Stop stopped carrying them.

Bears fans stay winning, this is a good opinion right here. I love thighs 😏

TheJollyCorner

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
His meteoric rise is nothing compared to Jones. McCarthy went from mid-first MAYBE to now the Giants and Vikes will trade up to 4 to get him.

I hope not. I hope the Vikes stick and pick. If Penix or Nix are available, grab them. Then get a stud for Flores' defense.

Giving up likely both 2024 1st round pics and maybe 2025 1st round pick for JJ McCarthy would not sit well with me at all. I'm just not sold on the kid.

PatAndTheCat

Apr 1, 2024
Anyone ever been to the draft?
I see it starts at 7pm on Thursday. So that is when players will start getting drafted? Trying to figure out when I would need to be in downtown detroit to watch the draft in person

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I see it starts at 7pm on Thursday. So that is when players will start getting drafted? Trying to figure out when I would need to be in downtown detroit to watch the draft in person

I was at the first one in Chicago, the one where Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota went 1,2. There was a bunch of fan stuff to do so my group made a whole afternoon of it.

The draft starts just after 7, but you will probably want to get there a little early.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Never , even when they were here in NYC, prior to them leaving NYC, always felt like it was something I could watch at home, but now it's a big event, one day I will get to one..

Status
Not open for further replies.