• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Game of the Week

• Niners vs Chiefs

Votes: 73 39.9%
  • Other

Votes: 123 67.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Dry rubs are superior to sauces.
Creating_Bugs_Bunny%27s_%22No%22.jpg

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
most of the guys traded this offseason went for less than expected.

22 seems fair

He's far better than all of them.
He's younger than all of them.
He's cheaper than all of them contract wise (still on rookie deal with a fifth year option to boot)

Most likely if they were trading up, he'd just be included as
Part of the package.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Flats are vastly superior when they are cooked well. Pop out a bone and deep throat it.

If I just get some soggy ass wings, I'll just trudge through whatever

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
Flats have slightly more flavor, drums are a bit more efficient to eat and get all the meat off the bone. For me, it feels wrong to have an order without both.
Depends on where you're getting them from. Flats can be amazing from the right place. In general? Pass.

Haven't found many good places in Vegas.

CJSeven

Oct 30, 2018
Walked my ass over to Top Golf for lunch because of this thread. Closest place to me with wings. (measurables: boneless, buffalo, blue cheese)

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on where you're getting them from. Flats can be amazing from the right place. In general? Pass.

Haven't found many good places in Vegas.

can't say I've had a good wing most places I've been to. only new york and toronto seem to get it. like you said, outside of Buffalo, it really depends on where you go. I've heard good things about Mass though, that's next on my radar.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
He's far better than all of them.
He's younger than all of them.
He's cheaper than all of them contract wise (still on rookie deal with a fifth year option to boot)

Most likely if they were trading up, he'd just be included as
Part of the package.

he'll have to be paid as the highest paid CB salary of all time. that's going to drive down the interest.

I know its wishful thinking

CJSeven

Oct 30, 2018
Is there any kind of oversight on people like Schefter talking about what he's 'hearing around the league' in regards to the draft and how that impacts betting odds and wagers?

It feels like we're already in a dystopian hellscape of gambling being so prevalent, and then there're information brokers like him that can effectively say whatever they want whenever they want and we have no idea who's benefiting from this information.

There's been the long-held stance that this is "lying season" by teams and agents, but I have to imagine a lot is coming from Vegas nowadays.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
We are in peak smoke/bullshit season, but there appears to be a lot spreading about Jayden Daniels not wanting to go to Washington. Betting odds have also shifted from Daniels being the heavy favorite to go second to Daniels and Maye basically having equal odds.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Anything that can be dipped in ranch, will be dipped. Wings, tendies, nuggies, bread sticks, jalapeno poppers, pizza, just off the top of my head

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Flats have slightly more flavor, drums are a bit more efficient to eat and get all the meat off the bone. For me, it feels wrong to have an order without both.
I love getting more meat for less work and definitely will order all drums with the right person/people. But like, hell yeah Imma eat flats if they're there.

Jan 20, 2022
Lol I only check this thread periodically and every time y'all are talking about wings. Feel like I'm missing some context.

Obligatory: Boneless > Bone-in

Status
Not open for further replies.