• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Game of the Week

• Niners vs Chiefs

Votes: 73 39.9%
  • Other

Votes: 123 67.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Ranch is more popular in the Midwest than anywhere else, somehow.

www.tastingtable.com

The US Region That Consumes More Ranch Dressing Than Any Other - Tasting Table

Americans love their ranch dressing, putting it on everything from salads to pizza. But there is one part of the country that is truly devoted to it.
Huh, news to me, but not surprising those uppity coastal elites are too good for some ranch.

Whattaburger is disgusting, I tried it when I went to Texas a few years ago, patties were dry as fuck and fries were not good at all. Very let down

Wojo

Oct 28, 2017
Buffalo
Huh, news to me, but not surprising those uppity coastal elites are too good for some ranch.

I'm from Buffalo which is the chicken wing capital of the world. Everyone here uses blue cheese. The proper dipping condiment. If anybody here asked for ranch at a place like Duffs they would get kicked out of the establishment. If not tar and feathered along with it.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I'm from Buffalo which is the chicken wing capital of the world. Everyone here uses blue cheese. The proper dipping condiment. If anybody here asked for ranch at a place like Duffs they would get kicked out of the establishment. If not tar and feathered along with it.
Sound like a bunch of stuck up soft ass coastal elites to me. And I'm from Colorado, pal, where we got REAL mountains, no need for me to go to New York, so I dgaf what would happen if I asked for ranch, cuz I'll never be in that lame ass city or state. Does NY even have buffalo in their state anymore? We do. Weird. Ya'll aren't even a major producer of poultry in your state, not sure why you'd be the capital of wings, just because Buffalo is in the name of your city doesn't mean shit to me, buddy

Last edited:

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Blue cheese represent.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Dip your wings in whatever you want, it's your food. You'll get side eyes in Buffalo if you ask for ranch though. They take it very seriously.

Also I see the state of food options in a lot of places is grevious cuz the amount of replies saying fast food is...eye opening.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Dip your wings in whatever you want, it's your food. You'll get side eyes in Buffalo if you ask for ranch though. They take it very seriously.
Yeah, people are crazy about their food traditions. Pretty sure it's still legal to draw and quarter a person that asks for ketchup on a hot dog in Chicago.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70

🤤

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
5 more days. Can't wait to get this over with, some Bears fans have been insufferable.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
5 more days until the Giants draft a WR, QB talk is all bullshit, Mara likes Jones Giants fans will continue to suffer.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
news.sportslogos.net

Denver Broncos’ New Helmet Design Leaks On NFL Draft Prop

The design of the Denver Broncos' new helmets were leaked by former NFL wide receiver Antonio Brown, who shared a photo on social media of an oversized helmet that will be on display at next week's draft.

How legit is this sportslogo.net site? The uniform leak I can believe, they aren't terrible, but this helmet one has me freakin out. There's no way they just slapped a bunch of triangles on the helmet. Please no. This is just an elaborate hoax to sniff out leakers in the org.... right?

I don't want to believe AB's CTESPN shit but their other uniform leaks have been right so far

Stibbs

Feb 8, 2023
The 518
news.sportslogos.net

Denver Broncos’ New Helmet Design Leaks On NFL Draft Prop

The design of the Denver Broncos' new helmets were leaked by former NFL wide receiver Antonio Brown, who shared a photo on social media of an oversized helmet that will be on display at next week's draft.

How legit is this sportslogo.net site? The uniform leak I can believe, they aren't terrible, but this helmet one has me freakin out. There's no way they just slapped a bunch of triangles on the helmet. Please no. This is just an elaborate hoax to sniff out leakers in the org.... right?

I don't want to believe AB's CTESPN shit but their other uniform leaks have been right so far
Creamer isn't usually a uniform leaker, thats more Paul Lukas/Uni Watch. He's usually just a news aggregate of sorts for this, and Paul is seemingly leaning to it being legit given his sources confirmed the jerseys as real.

Sorry you guys are seemingly gonna be shackled to triangle stripe until 2029

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Creamer isn't usually a uniform leaker, thats more Paul Lukas/Uni Watch. He's usually just a news aggregate of sorts for this, and Paul is seemingly leaning to it being legit given his sources confirmed the jerseys as real.

Sorry you guys are seemingly gonna be shackled to triangle stripe until 2029
Damn. We'll find out tomorrow. I'm scared

Status
Not open for further replies.