MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chiefs didn't win it, 9ers gave it away to them. Absolutely disgraceful 4th quarter. I'm shook lads

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
yes, the Titans got rid of the Patriots for us
Ly0HJTi.gif

Wally_Wall

Oct 26, 2017
Hold up. Do we now live in a world where a father abusing his 3yo son so harshly leading to a broken arm is now more acceptable than a Trump supporter?

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
shanny will never live this one down, 28-3 was as bad as it comes but this was a coaching failure any way you cut it

optimus8936

Oct 25, 2017
In 2 years Mahomes has won the MVP, broke 50 touchdowns(something few QBs have done), and won a Superbowl. Doesn't get much better than that.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't call this blowing it. Their D was playing great Mahomes just did his thing despite intense pressure on that first TD drive and their d finally wore out. And Garapolo overthrew the game winning TD.

He should have kept running the ball. They barely took any time off the clock after that second int.

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pissed.

I thought I was pissed after they performance they put up in the Ravens game. This was far, far worse.

God, I'm fuming mad.

Ravens game hurt because GIVE THE BALL TO GORE YOU FUCKS, but it felt like a miracle to get a shot at the end zone so late.

This one hurt because they did everything they could to not win the game in the 2nd half.