Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they don't have too long of a break and pull a Jets, but certainly a long break will be good for Petry and the other D-men especially.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if the Habs will host a third straight back to back situation in Games 3 and 4?

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be hilarious when Scheifele has to sit out the first game of the regular season lmao

Abylim

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 29, 2017
I really don't understand the thought process of "my team won thing, so I should break and burn shit." And over getting out of the Canada division and into the semis? Hate to see their reaction when the Habs have to play a real team.

Are you saying this a cats lifelong, that hasn't seen a series win in 25 years? Or a bolts lifelong, that just raised the cup?

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Are you saying this a cats lifelong, that hasn't seen a series win in 25 years? Or a bolts lifelong, that just raised the cup?

carelessyawningargentzzk1j.gif

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
What happened to the Jets.

Yes they were rusty but to be thoroughly outplayed like that in four straight has to be concerning. Stastny and Dubois were likely playing hurt and Scheifele got himself suspended, so their centre depth was weaker. And not having DeMelo was a blow.

Their core is mostly under 30 and locked up, so I don't see many changes despite how their season ended.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, we don't need Toronto's support lol. I never understood that whole "Support the last Canadian team!" logic. If my team is out, I don't jump to who else is from up here, that's just weird. Like I'm sorry, but I could never root for the Leafs to win it, nor would I care much about the other teams. Maybe I could be happy for the Sens, but that's because I'm in Ottawa. I wouldn't celebrate like it was a victory for me though, I don't get that.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
More excitement and skill in the last shift of this game than the last 4 Jets games combined