• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Everytime I saw him play in Nashville and Minnesota, he's always doing something stupid or jumping up and down on the ice when he gets called for a penalty...

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Would like to see Drouin with Domi to start the 3rd

edit: their first shift together and they get a good chance

Last edited:

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Weber has been pretty mediocre to start the season and Petry has casually taken over as the #1 D man right now. Hopefully he can find his game sooner than later.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
What a fucking loser.

You're hosting a team that just won a championship. You don't have to be 100% serious, because really who gives a fuck, but why use that time to rail against the democrats and impeachment?

This guy sucks. Worse than Toews. And that's saying something.

He's what happens when you give a senile old man with narcissistic personality disorder access to the launch codes. My grandpa had Alzheimers and was probably similarly coherent.

Oct 26, 2017
#4C Kyle Turris with 2 goals

Soaking all of these Preds goals in before they inevitably dry up mid-November.

edit: nvm, it's Bonino's goal

Oct 26, 2017
Preds win!

qYWGgKN.gif

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Be careful what you ask for... Anthony Stewart is so stupid on Hockey Central. I'd rather have Doug McLean on than him.

"I figured the Coyotes would be getting into 6-5 shootouts with Kessel getting 2 goals and 3 assists..."

What the f? You thought Kessel was going to transform the Coyotes into an offensive juggernaut? lol... the entire thing is just full of stupid takes.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
If by any unlikely chance any of the Blues / Avs fans are going to the 10/21 game in St. Louis PM me and I'll send you a free parking pass for the arena garage.