• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017

Poile's about to pay Duchene an ungodly amount of money to shrink into a 45-point center, all while gambling on Fabbro holding up in a top 4 role, all with a bunch of dumbasses behind the bench.

None of this is helping my headache.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Yeah holy shit the Subban trade is massive, huge congrats to Devils for the last 24 hours. Hughes and Subban is not a bad get.
As a Habs fan, enjoy PK. He's an amazing player and person.

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Is HFBoards full of idiots? Most of them want to execute Dubas for fixing Lou's mistake.. We gave up too much for Marleau is the argument

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Marvie is going to be thrilled once coach Q also returns after next season
Byd5Iaa.gif

Hawks holding another Q ransom to get their coach back. SMH Marvilliam, is this what it has come to?
I dont mind this Q. You keep the other one. :D

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
Is HFBoards full of idiots? Most of them want to execute Dubas for fixing Lou's mistake.. We gave up too much for Marleau is the argument

The Leafs board is full of idiots

I basically went into Nylander threads and Gardiner threads, blocked all the people talking shit about them and it immediately made me less likely to punch a hole through my monitor since

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The Leafs board is full of idiots

I basically went into Nylander threads and Gardiner threads, blocked all the people talking shit about them and it immediately made me less likely to punch a hole through my monitor since
Ya was talking about the Leafs... I don't have an account and the board feels weird as I don't see new posts most of the time.. glitch? Anyways might make an account just so I could block those idiots.

Oct 26, 2017
Preds currently have their first, two seconds, and two thirds for 2020.

Are they going to try to offer sheet someone...?

lol yeah right. Probably know that they're about to suck.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Not happy the Leafs had to give up a 1st rounder to get rid of Marleau. That'd be two years in a row without a 1st round pick.

Last edited:

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
The more I think about it, the more I hate the JT Miller trade.

The 2020 draft is going to be the deepest draft since 2015. We picked Brock Boeser in 2015. Miller is a good player but the price was too high, especially considering Tampa didn't have the leverage.

Best case scenario is missing the playoffs again this year. Time to start the tank back up.

Oct 25, 2017
The more I think about it, the more I hate the JT Miller trade.

The 2020 draft is going to be the deepest draft since 2015. We picked Brock Boeser in 2015. Miller is a good player but the price was too high, especially considering Tampa didn't have the leverage.

Best case scenario is missing the playoffs again this year. Time to start the tank back up.
100%

If that's what Tampa wants, then you walk away

Best case scenario now is one more lottery pick this season and then playoffs the following, but hoo boy that's risky.

Oct 26, 2017

...yes, Fabbro looked great on the third paring getting 12 minutes a night next to Dan "Zero Offensive Chances" Hamhuis, good enough to dump an elite defenseman for peanuts.

Everytime I'm ready to simmer down, I read more bullshit and it agitates me all over again.

edit: Before I forget, Simmonds/Rinaldo/McLeod are gone and Boyle is doubtful to come back.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Trade and buyouts will be the next thing nuked in the CBA. I like how Carolina says they're going to try to convince Marceau to play there. Yeah right lol.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Marleau traded with the Canes buying out his cap hit? That means we're one step closer to this roster!!!

Meier, Pavelski, Karlsson
Kane, Couture, Hertl
Sorenson, Thornton, Labanc
Goodrow, Marleau, Radil

Burns, Simek
Karlsson, Vlasic
Dillon, Heed

I know the cap, especially now that it's even less, will make this impossible. I can only dream