Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
4Pe2Xo0.gif

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Much better of late. His numbers for most of the season have been pretty dire, but he's come on of late, especially since Di Giuseppe was called up to be his opposite winger. He was playing a little bit on the top line earlier in this game because of how good he was looking in the first period.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
These guys are essentially saying that Nichuskin is having a better season than Draisaitl, and they get called out for it and respond, and stand by it. They don't say they would take Nich over Drai, but their model is saying that Nich is having a better season overall. I love analytics, but this is the kind of stuff that makes people very anti analytics and question it completely. Not surprising, but they're the same guys who had the posts about Bonino > Kane.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
These guys are essentially saying that Nichuskin is having a better season than Draisaitl, and they get called out for it and respond, and stand by it. They don't say they would take Nich over Drai, but their model is saying that Nich is having a better season overall. I love analytics, but this is the kind of stuff that makes people very anti analytics and question it completely. Not surprising, but they're the same guys who had the posts about Bonino > Kane.

Weren't these the same dipshits that said Bonino was better than Kane?

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Weren't these the same dipshits that said Bonino was better than Kane?
Ya, I edited my post to comment about that. I get where they're coming from with their models, I just don't know how you stand by work like that, and I really question the model when it produces results like this.

Oct 26, 2017

Wait, are they really claiming that Craig Smith is having a better season than Draisaitl?

nLQuoo8.gif

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Ya, I edited my post to comment about that. I get where they're coming from with their models, I just don't know how you stand by work like that, and I really question the model when it produces results like this.
If majoring in economics taught me anything, it's that sometimes your models are just fucking useless.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
hnDnXiq.png

Starting to get some separation from the scrub teams and creep closer to that playoff bubble...

Game on Friday night in Carolina is going to be huge in shaping where this team goes from here.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Ass better hold on but I doubt they will

edit: okay maybe, I guess we just sacrifice a player a game here out for the equipment guy to hoist the cup

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Makar and Qughes each got both a Q.Hughes point and a Makar point tonight 👍. Qughes now with 8 Makar points in 9 games in February

😓

👀

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Habs/Caps tonight? Ovi has always owned the Habs. Would be awesome if he scored 2 tonight to hit 700.

Status
Not open for further replies.