• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
they clearly upgraded!

Worcester is a city that looks like it was used in the Walking Dead. The only notable thing is this statue.

i2LHHay.jpg

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I think I do want the Sharks. Despite the criticism of Playoff Joe, Thornton was one of the biggest events for the Bruins franchise. He was hyped to be the guy to go into the next generation, with Bourque passing on the torch. While that never worked out it still is great to see him active today.

RIP Pat Burns

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
I think I do want the Sharks. Despite the criticism of Playoff Joe, Thornton was one of the biggest events for the Bruins franchise. He was hyped to be the guy to go into the next generation, with Bourque passing on the torch. While that never worked out it still is great to see him active today.

RIP Pat Burns

Speaking of that, this appeared on my YouTube feed today:

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Blues fans, don't worry; we know how it's possible to come back from being 3 goals down.