• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck trevor moore. Dirty hit.

In the old days he'd get a blindside fly by elbow to the face for crap like that.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Suck it Moore. hope desharnais is ok. contract year for him too. not just playoffs but his livelihood is about this offseason. that low bridge bs smh

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Score flattered the Kings. Lots of flukey or lucky deflection goals for them. I'm sleeping good tonight.

maabus1999

Oct 26, 2017
The Isles had TWELVE shots on goal all game? Wtf?
Basically after they got that third goal they went full on passive defense, and as the commenters said earlier, you can't do that against Carolina. At times it looked like Carolina was on a full on power play the way they kept the puck controlled.

Oct 28, 2017
Rangers probably take game 2. I would imagine Caps have to take at least game 3 or 4.

Tampa/Florida game 2 is going to be must watch. Vasy has to steal a game for Tampa or going down 2-0 against Florida is incredibly tough. I don't think they get swept but Florida Panthers hockey is generally error free. Going 1-1 split.

Avs/Jets. Both goalies will probably return to the mean which means Hellebuyck vs the Avs. Going Jets 2-0.

Canucks/Preds. Such a tough call. I'll go Preds split the series here for no reason other than I love watching these two teams go at it.

Turns out I was mistaken. Toronto/Boston get the 2 day break after game 3. Game 3 is must win for Boston in that case assuming Nylander isn't ready to go until Saturday.

Not really worried about Dallas. Oilers did Oilers things. Canes/Rangers looks like is gearing up.

I love playoff hockey.

Oct 28, 2017
WILD CARD! If Demko is out for rest of the series no faith in the Canucks to pull this out. Desmith has a .896 SV% in 29 games this season. 1 playoff game that went to OT where he did very well a couple years ago. If Edmonton gets past LA, McDavid and company will feast on Desmith.

Have to think Demko might be done for the playoffs if they're talking series at this point.

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
Never underestimate the ability for some random goalie to get hot in the playoffs and become a God.

See: Cam Ward.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Sucks for the canucks, damn.

Here's hoping Helle and the Jets return to form tonight. My god a win would be awesome.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Fla-TB is pretty fun.

I keep forgetting the Jets play tonight, stupid 8:30 start time.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Bennett looks like he broke his hand. Might be done for the post season. Big blow for the Panthers.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously BOB. I love NHL Playoffs my gawd!!

I swear shots were like 10-3 at the start of the period. Goalie clinic tonight by two all-timers!