• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
mreddie

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Was watching the Canes Isles game and I just am not a fan of the Canes uniforms. It just reminds me of generic international league basic jerseys from small countries ;P
Not a fan of diagonal word jerseys?

17035816_web1_VGK1.jpg
mens-adidas-royal-new-york-rangers-home-primegreen-authentic-custom-jersey_ss5_p-200024226+u-gfjzx4pf8vixmbukowse+v-haehtmccsfl5gwjxvri1.jpg

penguins-new-jersey-retro-1605542294.jpg
s-l1200.webp

Oct 28, 2017
The Canucks/Preds game starts at 7:30EST today. Why is the NHL so bad at this???

They had all evening last night to put on a west coast game that I would have watched. Instead they do a Friday somewhat now friendly east coast game that starts at like 4:30PM Vancouver time? While still doing a 10:00PM + 10:30PM EST games today.

Should have had 1 East team play at 7PM yesterday and a West team roll right after, instead of 2 east teams compete for the same time slot.

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
The Canucks/Preds game starts at 7:30EST today. Why is the NHL so bad at this???

They had all evening last night to put on a west coast game that I would have watched. Instead they do a Friday somewhat now friendly east coast game that starts at like 4:30PM Vancouver time? While still doing a 10:00PM + 10:30PM EST games today.

Should have had 1 East team play at 7PM yesterday and a West team roll right after, instead of 2 east teams compete for the same time slot.

You mean the arena that was hosting a Tim McGraw concert last night?

Nashville was booked and many of the other arenas are too.

If Nashville beats Vancouver in 7 their next games in May will be pretty schedule restricted too.

Last edited:

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
CBC only playing the Winnipeg game but not the Vancouver one earlier is so dumb

Oct 28, 2017
Kings need to come out strong.

I expect a bounce back game from Mcdavid.
Talbot has to be the best goalie tonight. However low that bar is in this series.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Having to be subjected to those Caps power plays was fucking brutal.

Only thing worse was having to be subjected to them in person at Capital One.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
I've got to imagine it was a coaching decision to protect the lead by dump the puck, and changing while the Preds come back on the offense.

Right?

Doing the same play while up by one seems pretty risky though.

DeSmith was a saint during that game. Basically got the win for the Canucks.

DiableJambe11

Jun 1, 2018
Oilers and avs putting on a show tonight. Both games were also really scappy towards the end. Hopefully Dillon is okay, that cut looked really bad.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Oilers win. Much better game than game 2 defensively.

Kings got chippy trying to get back in it and we almost had a good old fashioned donnybrook. I couldn't figure out the extra penalty to the kings on that 3rd period 5 on 3.I get the headshot one but I think kempe got a unsportsmanlike. Either way kings were done anyway at that point.

Just glad no injuries. Also i dunno but I hate Doughty but I fucking love him too. On to the next one.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
It is opposite day for me this afternoon so lets go Isles and Bolts! We need some more drama in the east and more games played. I'm praying for Dallas tonight to do something, pretty please...

Hope Leafs win tonight too just to extend the series hopefully another couple games as a bystander. Marchand is great to watch when he isn't playing your team lol

Oct 28, 2017
Looks like Nylander and Brodie in. Dewar/Liljegren (playing hurt/sick) out. Robertson stays in surprisingly and should. He's looked good in the very limited minutes he's played.

Matthews also played through illness on Wednesday. Argh worst time for all this.

Not seeing any changes up for the Bruins. Assuming Swayman is the starter.

Oct 28, 2017
If the Ovechkin we've seen the last three games is who Ovechkin is now and he isnt injured, I dont see how he is ever going to get the 54 goals to break Gretzky's scoring record. He looks absolutely washed. If it wasn't for those yellow skate laces, you'd hardly notice him out there.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
If the Ovechkin we've seen the last three games is who Ovechkin is now and he isnt injured, I dont see how he is ever going to get the 54 goals to break Gretzky's scoring record. He looks absolutely washed. If it wasn't for those yellow skate laces, you'd hardly notice him out there.
He just needs to take another vacation to Dubai like during the allstar break ;)

I'll admit I'm a bit biased but I can't really stand watching the Caps. Ovi is cooked and watching chase the goals record while sitting out for 2 minutes on the pp and barely being able to keep up with play even strength is kinda sad. Yeah he scores goals but half the time he's hurting the team out there.

Apr 10, 2024
Ive started a new game with my friends.. who scores more.. the Jays or the Leafs? You might as well put in Hits for the Jays today.. Both pathetic offenses.

Apr 10, 2024
Zach Hyman has the same amount of playoff goals as the entire leafs after 3 games
BUT ITS THE GOALTENDING DONT YOU KNOW.
Essentially this team of high priced mega forward corps needs the (insert ANY goalie on earth) to keep the opposing team to 1 goal or less or its a loss. PERIOD. They cant score 3, so scoring 2 is pointless. At least teams that go with such a start score goals. EG Colorado, Edmonton. Crap even UBER defensive Carolina scores more per game.
Now watch them shut me up and have an offensive outburst of 3 goals