Oct 25, 2017
Go Oilers!

It's so loud with my hearing I can't hear the PBP again lol

oh and the Canucks anthem singer is such a cutie

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Non-competitive hockey. Bruins are washed.
I mean, this is playing out very similarly to how many of their recent second-round matchups have played out. No reason to expect this to end any differently... and, sadly, they'll take their 1st round win over the Leafs in OT (almost entirely due to one player standing on their head) and learn the wrong lessons from it in terms of making noteworthy changes.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't matter who the coach is, it seems like the only solution for adversity for the Oilers is to put McDavid and Drai together....

... and relax butthole.

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
Truth !!!!

Nuge just doesn't seem to work with Kane and whoever. Hate putting all the eggs in one basket.

I'm sure it's just temporary. The oilers looked like garbage for like 80% of the first game. Gotta get them rolling again after a week off.

Also rough hit by Nurse, then another right after. Both coulda been penalties.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Is Soucy the magic sauce for the nucks?

Smart scrum by the nucks there. Clown refs. More 🤡 but i'll take that missed high stick.

Last edited:

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
that was sexy

Damn those Canucks catching the oilers twice on the change there....

Intense af

Last edited:

elproducto

Oct 31, 2017
Canucks fan here. I hate complaining about refs, but this is quite possibly the worst officiating I've ever seen.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Damn that was a good game. Officials really sucked, missed obvous calls for both teams, most egregious was the high stick, that could have changed the game.

Good statement by the big guys. Canucks played well too. Held the fort well when Edmonton pressed hard. I thought Skinner was going to sink them tonight.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Hell yes.

Frustrating game for stretches because I don't think the Oilers are testing Silovs near enough and I hate when they don't just put pucks on net.

But I'll take the end result for sure.