UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Boston honestly shouldn't have made it out of the first round. Swayman's the only reason they've stuck around this long. Hopefully they don't rest on their laurels in the off-season as a result. That was always my fear with them outlasting Toronto again.

Fire Bocchi

Oct 25, 2017
i still dont get why they are keep going with swayman, they are making the same mistake they made last year but with the other goalie

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I can blame swayman when the bruins are getting outshot 2-1, possession and zone time and of course the 3rd period pp gifts from the refs

clown refs again.... well yeah its interference lol sorry

that was a shot in the foot but I still am believing! I've seen crazier shit!

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Typical Florida-team favoritism. Gotta keep them invested. Established teams will always have their fans tune in. Sunshine state teams always get that Bettman leg up during playoff season.

3-1 series deficit incoming. Panthers should ice this series in 5 once they're back home.

To be fair for NHLs sake having like Boston vs NY Rangers in the Conference Finals would be great for their income.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I wonder if Homestar Runner gets paid everytime they play TROGDORRRR in the arena

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
That should do it for the series. No Original 6 showdown in the semifinals. At least Bettman couldn't keep a Canadian team out of there. Although I suspect the victor of the Stars-Avalanche series to make the finals. Stars-Rangers should deliver some nice ratings for some major television markets.

Cousin From Boston

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Nov 21, 2017
That should do it for the series. No Original 6 showdown in the semifinals. At least Bettman couldn't keep a Canadian team out of there. Although I suspect the victor of the Stars-Avalanche series to make the finals. Stars-Rangers should deliver some nice ratings for some major television markets.
Yeah a Stars NY cup series would be good hockey

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
lmao ok they're gonna call that tonight

welp I think I'm gonna go eat something. Gut check time, can't blame Skinner on the last 2 but you can't exactly trust him at all

Last edited:

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Can't really blame skinner on them all but so hard to win games when your goalie can't make a stop

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being behind the goalie in the crease and a not moving puck inches from the blade of your stick and still not scoring

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else hearing Shelob as the Canucks goalie?

images

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
that nurse crosscheck after miller going to town on Draisaitl all game. these officials. I don't think anyone is happy. it feel like some carny wwe shit watching nhl sometimes

4 on 4 benefits the nucks imo lol unless they wanna play so passive.

Pickard is in. This is going to be interesting. I don't know if I can watch. Kenny Holland what have you fucking done... Not that Skinner could make a grade A save. feel bad for him but he looks like Oilers Dan Cloutier

Last edited:

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Is he wearing a Quest lol? I wish I was in vr right now. might have to load up Eastside hockey mananger and sim a few cups tonight :(