• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
So he is playing himself?

I am so happy I actually googled Kal-El Cage and found this snazzy pic of Nic

Nicolas-Cage-Kal-El.jpg

omg

Oct 26, 2017
Hollllllly shit!
TTG going meta with that casting.

Now get Bill Murray or Johnny Deep to voice Batman and we'll have all the almost-were-a-superhero actors.

lordlad

Banned for trolling with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Singapore
Cue Dark Sied releasing the Nanobots..

Superman: Not the Bees!!! AHHH NOT THE BEES!!!

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Lil Yachty as Green Lantern is a horrible choice

But this is so GOAT it makes up for that tenfold

Error_404

Nov 12, 2017
At this rate, the movie is going to have a reference to the sad affleck meme, like in the batcave or something.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I think Batman is going to have his Lego voice.

Thought Will Arnett was going to play Deathstroke/Slade in this. I mean, he could also voice Batman as well, but considering their stunt casting I'd think they'll grab something else.

Question is how long they will even be in the film for, It's quite possible for TTGo to be getting this big names to put on the trailer/poster and for them to be in the film for only 1 or 2 minutes tops to troll everyone.

Which since it's TT Go I don't know if people would find that Hilarious or Frustrating.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
Yo WB, why does it seem your DC animation guys knows what its doing compared to your live-action guys?

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
When you posted I checked and it had been removed so we are both Neo now I think that's how this works.

Aparently he is out in the mobile version of the site but he appears on the PC version?
Damn Nic Cage already playing with superspeed and timetravel by flying really fast around earth

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
About time. The role he truly deserves. I really wish we got to see the live-action Superman starring him.