IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I smelt a delay coming, but that's a very small one for digital. Not really sure what they're hoping to accomplish with 4 more days, but I'm happy they're taking more time if needed.

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Glad I was already planning to get the digital version. Sucks, but understandable. I don't mind if they need some extra time.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I smelt a delay coming, but that's a very small one for digital. Not really sure what they're hoping to accomplish with 4 more days, but I'm happy they're taking more time if needed.

A delay of 4 days sounds to me like they have a day one patch that missed cert by a couple of days and they REALLY don't want to launch until that patch is live and included.

And physical being delayed is just because you can't really DO a physical delay of four days due to the modern realities of supply chain - if you're delaying distribution at all it could push everything back a month.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Nice, physical release a day before my birthday
FYI folks. The retail version for Switch will not include a cartridge. Just a code in a box.
6553314_sd.jpg

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that they were allowed to delay a licensed game is already big (and good) news

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm glad I have a week to get that Patrick skin as I wanted to hear release impressions before jumping in.