Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Basically Super Smash Sponge

Looks like an ok roster for the kids

• Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
  • Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
  • SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
  • Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
  • Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
  • Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
  • Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
  • Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
  • Helga (Hey Arnold!)
  • Reptar (Rugrats)
  • Zim (Invader Zim)
  • Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)

More information from ign

www.ign.com

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Is a Smash Bros-alike Featuring SpongeBob, TMNT and More - IGN

IGN can exclusively announce Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, a new Smash Bros-like fighting game featuring characters from SpongeBob SquarePants, Rugrats, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ren & Stimpy, and more.

. The brawler – which looks to be similar to Super Smash Bros. in style – will come to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in Fall 2021. It's being developed by Ludosity and Fair Play Labs, and published by GameMill Entertainment

All-Star Brawl will also feature 20 levels based on Nickelodeon shows (including Jellyfish Fields from SpongeBob SquarePants, and the Technodrome from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), and will include single player and multiplayer modes, with local and online support for up to four players. You'll also be able to unlock new moves for every fighter, as well as earn bonus content for an in-game gallery.

Last edited:

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Hell yeah, Lincoln and Lucy Loud make another roster, along with Danny Phantom.
But where is XJ9? Seems like she would be perfect for a fighting game!

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird for this game to have characters from shows that haven't aired on Nick in decades. I doubt there's many kids right now who know who Oblina is.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Danny Phantom looking pretty weird in that trailer.
Powdered Toast Man is a deep pull

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
somehow they managed to make it look more interesting the playstation all stars.

also didn't they used to have a browser fighting game back the day?

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
It's weird for this game to have characters from shows that haven't aired on Nick in decades. I doubt there's many kids right now who know who Oblina is.

I was coming to say this

Is this for kids?

The roster seems like aiming for nostalgic adults, like I'm into it.

But what kid would know Powdered Toast Man and Helga?

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Skins?

I need 2012 Mikey skin or Rise skin. Better not be Mikey alternate is Raph and Leo's alt is Donnie.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
lmfao at Nigel Thornberry and Powdered Toast Man making the roster. Certainly looks better than Punch Time Explosion at any rate. Definitely getting this.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
If the roster is a good blend of 90s and contemporary Nicktoons then I may be interested, curious to see the full roster but Powdered Toast Man is a good sign.

Hope the game will be decent but I'll keep my expectations tempered.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
I guess this follows the old man who grew with the series gets the game for their kids business strategy. Maybe mix with whatever modern characters Nickelodeon pumps and we good.

Lueken

Dec 15, 2017
I was initially looking at this as something to play with my daughter down the line, but Powdered Toast Man has me hyped? Maybe Ren & Stimpy make the roster at some point?

Edit: Roster additions I would like: Quailman, Angry Beavers, Rocko, Ed from Goodburger, CatDog, Prometheus and Bob.

Last edited:

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Reptar and Michelangelo are the two greatest characters in all of fiction. Why you would want to play as anyone else is beyond me.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I was coming to say this

Is this for kids?

The roster seems like aiming for nostalgic adults, like I'm into it.

But what kid would know Powdered Toast Man and Helga?
Well, it's the same reason that Smash Brothers has characters from older games like Ice Climbers, Lucas, and Mr. Game and Watch, as well as current games like Minecraft Steve, Joker, and Byleth. Pick a character you like and have fun with them.

slothrop

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 28, 2019
USA
Do kids know who half these chars are. They seem like they are for old millenial nostalgics (like me lmao)