McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
It's weird enough that it has a chance to be good, but it's one of those projects I read about and think, "there's no way this ends up profitable."

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting - Cage was funny in the role when it was animated, but I'm not sure I'd be able to buy him in live action unless this is also going to be a comedy. Cage can definitely give a serious performance when he's asked to, so I hope that's what we'll be seeing here. Hope that casting a big name like Cage doesn't mean no mask time.

Also, last time we heard this wasn't going to be about Peter Parker - would be weird to have Cage reprise the role if they're also going to turn him into an OC Noir Spider-Man, so hopefully that means they've rolled that element back.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Two things:

First, this could actually be incredible. Cautiously excited.

Second, that Silk live action series is never happening, is it?

GoodGrief

Jan 24, 2024
I always figured this would be the sort of project that's obviously a cool idea but dies on the vine because of busy talent or shit.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in. Cage could be playing Howard the Duck and I'd be there

I always figured this would be the sort of project that's obviously a cool idea but dies on the vine because of busy talent or shit.

Cage has actually been talking about retiring or at least cutting back from making movies and focusing on stuff like TV

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I would've never guessed this would happen even with a billion guesses

9wilds

Jan 1, 2022
I don't understand, why not Max or Disney? How did Amazon get the rights?

Most likely Disney passed. We don't know the terms of their deal, but I'd imagine they get a reasonable right of first refusal on any Marvel content under their Sony/MCU deal. I could be wrong, but that would strike me as non-negotiable.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
It's not on Prime.

(At least not in the US. I suspect Amazon might put it on Prime internationally as MGM+ is pretty territorially limited.)
It says prime will have a "global" launch so I'd assume that includes the US.

Weird it implies it's on the MGM+ cable channel first though. Maybe that also means the streaming service.

Dec 17, 2022
:0

So… actually Spider-Noir and not an offshoot Spider "name changed for legal reasons" Man like that dude who popped up in Invincible season 2?