200.gif

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
I will never live that down will i?
We tease because we care
688783883881283756.png

I wear a bracelet on my right hand that says WWSD

What Would Sorian Do

anytime i'm at crossroads i ask myself what would sorian do and then I think to myself "How much gaslight and bullshit can i produce in a day or so.
So how much gaslighting bullshit can you produce in a day or so? 🤔
Want to trade? 🤔
Already a bandwagon on HP, eh?
We hold grudges around here 👀
A day 1 ejection of me in this game would be even worse for town than it was in Fate/Mafia.
I really did try to keep you alive in that one XD
Have you reconsidered the benefits of self preservation votes since then?
740346499161915435.png

Oh no :(

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
let's play arbitrary scum reads of a group of players

how likely do you think a wolf has already voted. and out of the people who have voted, who's most likely the wolf?
Well let's run through them.

Fate and Ran are safely memeing up their grudge votes after last game.
You were hopping on there without having the same reason, which would be kinda sus if not for the fact you were probably wanting to see if anyone will call you out on it
767883192958713916.png

c4 is voting for one meme candidate and offering up defense of another, but considering he's unlikely to be aware of their status that's eh.

Neon is voting for Chuggs. Always good to have people around who are willing to vote for Chuggs :D

Sneeks is voting for Zeke, who is showcasing a new gif selection this game 🤷

I'm not actually inclined to arbitrarily scum read anyone yet.
I could say you because your vote was the one that stuck out, but you've already moved it. I don't see where you're going with the new one yet.

Neeks or Random probably, but I don't find anything there scummy. Meme votes are NAI for the most part. c4 is giving me real early town vibes. Like that he seems to be going after EC already, and I think scum would be a bit nervous to try to speed run the meme section
c4 doesn't immediately strike me as someone "nervous" would apply to.

Vote: Randomless

Eh, that's three of us who find that vote off. Anyone want to prod with me?
I'm not seeing what any of you think is weird about Rando at this stage, so no, not really.

Anex now exists and can be voted for!
The best patch notes.

I don't think he's rolled scum yet. We're all waiting for the day he does.
He rolled scum in whoops all scum.
Nobody asked him if he was scum until he and Bo were already open wolfing as counterscum near end of game.
He lied in spec last game though 👀

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
If Shirou is allowed to have a grudge against HP so am I.

I'll answer your question to humour you though Maol.

I think it's possible one of the votes already is scum. It depends on a lot of factors, like who's in the scum team. I'm trying to make less assumptions going forward after some previous performances, like saying "well they can't all be quiet!" in Star Trek when the scum team was pretty quiet.

Shirou voted for HP. Seems NAI. He was pissed about HP from last game. If he sticks with the vote the whole day there might be some meaning there but nothing for now.
c4 voted for EC. Interesting choice to push early. I can't tell if he's doing so because he's unfamiliar with EC or because he's very familiar with EC. He seems eager, which tends to lean town but in his case I believe he was excited to finally sign up for a game so I'm calling that NAI.
Maol voted for HP and said kill the scum, but then switched to me and seems to be pushing people to talk and get out of the shitposting phase faster. Weird approach if he's scum, wouldn't think this would be the scum vote.
Sneeks voted for Zeke. Seems like memes. Could be a scum vote, sure.
Neon voted for Chuggs. Also seems like memes. Could be a scum vote, sure.
I voted for HP but I know I'm not scum.

If one of these is scum it's probably Sneeks or Neon, maybe Shirou depending on how he plays out the rest of the day. Scumreading based off meme votes isn't really an area I'm confident in.

Fake Edit: Seems like c4 did not know about EC's playstyle. I remember c4 being in spec with EC but I don't remember if c4 specced a game that EC played. Gonna go read some old spec chats.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
I generally find trust tells to be iffy in terms of actually determining one's alignment. I find little use in actually going against their tell just for one game. Basing your strategy around claiming that you are innocent becuase of earlier behaviour is something that is difficult to read.

Now, if that behavoiur contradicts stuff in game, than it is something worth paying attention.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like c4 is genuinely new to EC after a quick search on OM. Pushing there right away definitely seems like a beginner town thing to do.

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
Parts of that Rando post made me think "this is unabashedly writing words to write words"
Other parts I thought were pure/honest town methodology

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. I see that they're rightly considered controversial. Anyway, I TRUST that if EC rolled scum he would do right by his teammates and lie, which he only hasn't had to do because in that one game nobody was really investigating as we were all mafia.
I'm struggling to see how "trust tell"ing is better or worse than any other meta behaviour 🤔
Will not be moving my vote off Chuggs for rest of the day phase
Interesting choice.
Got a why for it, or just some more gifs?
On day one at the very least, I'm throwing anyone under the bus if it means I make day two.

860385296410476544.png
Noted
740346499161915435.png

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
I liked your earlier post better before you sold out

Neon voted for Chuggs. Also seems like memes. Could be a scum vote, sure.

If one of these is scum it's probably Sneeks or Neon, maybe Shirou depending on how he plays out the rest of the day. Scumreading based off meme votes isn't really an area I'm confident in.
Not memes, just a little bit of salt. But I understand your assumption. I'm practically an unknown around this parts.

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
I'm struggling to see how "trust tell"ing is better or worse than any other meta behaviour 🤔
The reason it's controversial is that it's a cheap way to clear yourself
Wolves are always trying to work against villagers clearing themselves with all their might, and if you can do it with something dumb like using the color pink then it cheapens the game

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
Don't tell him otherwise or he'll try and research your elsewhere games and we'll lose him to the nether
645533882103496706.png
www.mafiauniverse.com

c4e5g3d5's Player Profile - Mafia Universe

Welcome to Mafia Universe - a site offering completely automated Forum Mafia Games! The game goes by many names: Mafia, Werewolf, Killer, Assassin, Detective, Witch Hunt, Lupus in Tabula, Slasher, and others. Whichever variant you are used to, your thirst for eliminating bad guys or manipulating...
He gone

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
www.mafiauniverse.com

Welcome to Mafia Universe - a site offering completely automated Forum Mafia Games! The game goes by many names: Mafia, Werewolf, Killer, Assassin, Detective, Witch Hunt, Lupus in Tabula, Slasher, and others. Whichever variant you are used to, your thirst for eliminating bad guys or manipulating...
He gone
740192440727896093.png

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
My games are very old and I don't know if Bulbagarden forums still have those archived threads, so my mafia history is kinda unexistant.

But if you do find some threads, search for the Kid Icarus one. That was the most invested I ever was in a mafia game and it shows.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Don't threaten me with a good time Ephi.

Mafia Universe you say...
Do me!!! While you're at it let me know what my total amount of truffleshuffles* are in my mafia career.

*List of what constitutes a truffleshuffle is below, if the text version isnt wrapping in *, then it doesnt count.
*truffleshuffle*
*gehssyrfuhssyr*
and any version of this gif:
PC0lG0h.gif

counts towards the total

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
My games are very old and I don't know if Bulbagarden forums still have those archived threads, so my mafia history is kinda unexistant.

But if you do find some threads, search for the Kid Icarus one. That was the most invested I ever was in a mafia game and it shows.
Had a game on PokeCommunity where people were so baffled by my playstyle that they could only respond with the meme of that old lady going "wat".

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Do me!!! While you're at it let me know what my total amount of truffleshuffles* are in my mafia career.

*List of what constitutes a truffleshuffle is below, if the text version isnt wrapping in *, then it doesnt count.
*truffleshuffle*
*gehssyrfuhssyr*
PC0lG0h.gif

counts towards the total
I bet you could get semi reliable alignment tells based on how often you do it too.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
an exicting 4 hours to this game
gonna go to sleep,

the new people
sorian, C4, and neon havnt made that big of an impression on me
dont plan on voting there

My vote on HP
I cant read them as town or scum
yeet them D1 will be the most optimal play for my mental health

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My first post was less than 5 minutes ago and I haven't made an impression yet? #scumtell

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017

Haha alright, if I have time and I can find it I will at least do an iso on your posts in that one.

*truffleshuffle*
*gehssyrfuhssyr*
PC0lG0h.gif

counts towards the total
Zeke I've read some old games featuring you already so you'd be low on my priority list. You're a bit hard to read.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Don't threaten me with a good time Ephi.

Mafia Universe you say...
677088006443761675.png

www.mafiauniverse.com

He gone
Gonna say Rando prob town on balance
Trying to get rid of someone you think is town 👀
Had a game on PokeCommunity where people were so baffled by my playstyle that they could only respond with the meme of that old lady going "wat".
Good to know you're consistent
767835172354785341.png

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
Okay, no.

VOTE:Fate

Your likelihood of being scum is several percentages above rand. Several percentages!

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
an exicting 4 hours to this game
gonna go to sleep,
Excessive consciousness of time and presence
the new people
Name salad, could have been randomly selected for all intents and purposes
the new people
dont plan on voting there
Complete non-sequitur, not having an opinion on people four hours into the day shouldn't imply anything near this
And if it's all ultimately no opinion on top of no opinion then why did he even spend time writing this and why is he acting like he's gleaning something useful from it
My vote on HP
I cant read them as town or scum
yeet them D1 will be the most optimal play for my mental health
Basic level this-guy-openly-doesn't-believe-this-vote reason for a vote, smells of overjustification

Terribad post