• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
So wait, no matter what, have I lost?
This is a weird post, even for you
767883192958713916.png

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
I'll make sure to do the opposite of what I did in this game if I roll scum at least to say the least. I just hope I never roll scum. Getting partnered with someone I didn't even know was scum is the saddest fate to be had.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
It means you knew I knew the person defending me was scum before I did lol. If I made it to end-game with Maol I would have a hard time voting him out vs anyone besides maybe zeke.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
Anyways let's listen to some Nier music while I wait my inevitable death.

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

ZyE1pBt.gif
ZyE1pBt.gif
ZyE1pBt.gif

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
If cult were unaligned, the game would have ended by now, since we control votes (and will control votes from now on).

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think Loli and Vere would subject town and scum to an unwinnable battle of attrition that would take ~ 1 week to settle.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
Were you alive in that game? It was all a blur at the end with no one dying lol.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
I died randomly near the end, but I was alive for most of it. I was ticked at missing the mini games.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
I'll make it easier for you EC.

No hard feelings Neki. Just eliminating possibilities.
Vote: Neki

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really have much to add. I guess it didn't matter so much I didn't actually read much of the earlier day phases. Glad I could help by basically doing nothing but voting!

VOTE: Neki

Day 8 Ends

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

Neki has died

He was...

A very nice machine living in a village of machines with similar values, you lead them the best you can. It's hard sometimes, but you have made a very nice community away from the fighting.

You are Pascal and you are a 1 shot Motivator!

You are: A Machine.

You are aligned with those living in a dead world(that is town).

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

During the night, you can target a player with the command Pep Talk: player. If the player has x shots, they will be given an extra shot. You will be notified when the shot is used up.

You have the power to vote!

Game thread: Cheer up!

Good luck keeping everyone going!

Day 9 Begins when we get all actions or when the timer ends.

Day 9 Begins In:
r63u579307

Day 9 Begins
OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington

EzekelRAGE has died

He was...

You live in the forest working on your rocket ship because you love science and rockets are science! You hope to one day use your rocket to get off the planet to explore more science, but you need parts first. So you might as well be helpful until you get the parts you need. For Science! \o/

You are Scientist Machine and you are Vanilla!

You have no powers.

Game thread:

Have fun making your rocket!
He was recruited by the cult!

Day 9 Begins

Majority is: 3

Day 9 ends:
d49bn6286l

Last edited:

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Just out of curiosity EC. What action did you do last night?
I did "unknown" and "Hawthorn". I already have an action in for tonight as well. Would have done "unknown" again, but I cannot select the same move twice in a row, so tonight is basically a punt, since I'm pretty sure all the other roles are dead.
Once this is all over, I'd love to know what "unknown" was.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
I mean. The only onwe with any night actions left is EC. Everyone else is either vanilla or is out of shots.

OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington

LaunchpadMcQ has died

He was...

A loving father who lost his daughter and his life in a terrible fog, you have been given a new lease on life. Luckily you have Grimoire Weiss with you still. He will prove very useful, something of which he delights in smugly.

You are Nier and Grimoire Weiss and you are a 2 shot Jailler!
You are: One Replicant and One Book.

You are aligned with those out to bring back a world they lost(that is mafia).

You win when your faction makes up 50% of the remaining players.

During the night you can use the command Shadow Shield: player. The player will be protected from night kills, but they will be roleblocked.

Your faction has:
  • 1 Ninja Shot - On ODD nights you can use the command Ninja: player. The kill will not be able to be detected.
  • The Mafia factional kill - On ODD nights you can use the command Kill: player. The player will die.

You can not use the factional ninja shot the same night the factional kill is used.

Scum Team:
Scum Thread:
---
Main Thread:

Good luck getting back what you lost!

---

Fake claims:
  • King of the Forest - Machine - You are a king, but you are also a baby so you don't really do much. But sometimes that just works out perfectly for you.
  • Master Swordsmith Masamune - Machine - A Master Sword Maker, you spend your days toiling away at smithery hoping to make the perfect weapon. You have developed some skills as a result.
  • Commander White - Android - The leader of Yorha, you have a very commanding presence. You will do what you must to protect all of Humanity Even if it costs you every Yorha agent. You are also a master of executing discipline.
  • Operator 21O - Android - An operator, you are focused on your job and reject any attempt at communication that is not work related. You are focused on delivering messages to agents, and are willing to even report those not following orders.

OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
EvilChameleon has won!

A beautiful song… A beautiful singer… All who see you love you… All who hear you follow you…

You are [/highlight]Simone[/highlight] and you are a Captain!

During the day you can select a type of power you wish to control and say who that power should target.

The types of powers that can be selected are:
  • Support
    [*]Investigate
    [*]Protect
    [*]Unknown

Use the command Sing: (type of power) player. The player with said power will be given the order during the night phase and if they listen nothing will happen. If the player does not listen, they will be roleblocked. You will not be notified if someone followed your orders or not.

You can not order the same power type on consecutive days.

Game thread:

Good luck with your performance!

---
Supportive = Pascal, Protective = Devola and Popola, Investigative = Pod 042, Unknown = Emil