• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zissou

Oct 26, 2017
I guess I deleted all my save data? I figured the game was just fucking with me lol

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I deleted all my save data? I figured the game was just fucking with me lol
pay-respect-toradora.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Does this sound like a Nier song to anyone else? I heard my son listening to this:

Around 25 minutes if the timestamp doesn't work.

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
looking at getting some more nier soundtracks. is the packaging for discs 1 and 2 in this pretty much the same as they are separately and is this package the only way to get disc 3 or is that sold separately too?

vgmdb.net

SQEX-10675~7 | NieR Orchestral Arrangement Special Box Edition - VGMdb

Commercial (3 CD) published by SQUARE ENIX MUSIC, SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. on Sep 12, 2018 containing arrangement from NieR, NieR: Automata

I got this thru Amazon last fall, it's quite nice! As far as I know it's the only set with this third disc. The discs are in separate jewel cases, and all stored in a single big box.