Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nigel Farage has said Donald Trump would be "very welcome" in the UK, suggesting the British public were beginning to "get the Trump message".

The former leader of UKIP was on Fox News ahead of his appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC). He urged people not to judge the UK on the comments made by "the left", singling out Jeremy Corbyn and Sadiq Khan.

Mr Farage, who was the first British politician to meet Mr Trump after he won the US presidential election in 2016, said people in the UK were beginning to warm to the President.

"Please don't judge my country by London Mayor Sadiq Khan, Mr Corbyn and the left who every time the President is going to visit the UK promise mass street protests," Mr Farage said.

"Actually the truth of it is that in the UK too people are beginning to get the Trump message and he would be very welcome to come to our country."

Mass protests have been planned if Mr Trump does visit, with social media events already organising a potential march.

Mr Khan had said that Mr Trump was not welcome in the capital and that he had finally "got the message".

Mr Corbyn also reacted positively to the news that Mr Trump would not be coming to the UK

"Cancellation of President Trump's State Visit is welcome, especially after his attack on London's mayor & withdrawal from #ParisClimateDeal," he tweeted at the time.

More @ http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...d-trump-state-visit-uk-fox-cpac-a8224266.html

lprQtF9.gif

The Trump message? Like arming teachers after a mass shooting? https://www.resetera.com/threads/tr...onuses-for-keeping-their-students-safe.25135/

hotcyder

Oct 28, 2017
I suppose he's always welcome over Nigel Farage's house for a chicken dipper dinner with chips and beans.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'd rather Farage just fuck off over there to be honest. They're both made for each other.

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
Yes, Mr Trump, Farage is absolutely right. Please come. There will be many lovely people out there to greet you.

Deleted member 38573

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Wouldn't be welcome in London, but I think a lot of people are forgetting we've been a fairly right wing country for a while now. Over half of us would probably be fine with the donald coming unfortunately.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Nigel Farage isn't even welcome in the UK. The ignorant xenophobic cunt that's fucked this country up the shitter and profited from the debris.

Tickling

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
If you think he wouldn't be welcomed you are mistaken. He would also get a lot of protests and people welcoming as well just like everywhere he goes.

OP
OP

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't be welcome in London, but I think a lot of people are forgetting we've been a fairly right wing country for a while now. Over half of us would probably be fine with the donald coming unfortunately.

Even a lot of our Tories don't really like Trump.

We can say a lot about our leaders, but Cameron and even May, do not come across anywhere near as off the rails as Trump. May is useless overall, but she's even called Trump out a few times.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
The UK's right is still practically Centre-left by US standards though. Even most of them don't like Trump.

Deleted member 13364

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll be incredibly disappointed if he doesn't come. The protests will be amazing and it'll be great to see who bends the knee to him, because it'll be absolutely toxic for them to do so.

impingu1984

Oct 31, 2017
UK

We're not all unwashed racists here in the north you know....

It's a generational thing not a geographical thing...

MarkMcLovin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I want Trump to come over just to prove this dickhead wrong.

Whiteside

Oct 28, 2017
Norfolk, UK
Anecdotal I know, but some of the most right wing arseholes that I have the misfortune of knowing in the UK either can't stand him or think he's a joke. The only person in my life that I know likes him is my Father-in-law, but he fell down the rabbit hole wearing a tin foil hat years ago.

Snack12367

Oct 28, 2017
<Insert insult calling Farage a rat faced cunt>

I've said it before and i'll say it again. If Trump comes, I'll be in the streets protesting

Deleted member 7051

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CtV5tB6W8AAcVwa.jpg

We might see the signs mass produced.

Yeah I think I'd print one of those off myself if he did show up. Which he won't. He'll probably just send some lackey in his place while he goes off golfing. He'd only be super jealous of our moat anyway. We don't even need a wall to keep out people from shithole countries.

Then again, maybe he will show up after all and we can invite him to Dunblane Primary School. Then he can see what civilised countries do when too many children are killed with guns.

Pookmunki

Oct 27, 2017
What fucking message? Thinly veiled racism?

With literally anything to do with Trump it is "counter, counter, counter" with no evidence to support.

Same thoughts run through my head whenever I hear ' fake news'.

Shit is unbearable. My 3 year old can at least back up her arguments with some sort of fact.

Heckler456

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Farage is a pretty bad judge of whether or not someone is welcome in the UK or not, given the fact that he himself isn't welcome to begin with.

GrizzleBoy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Actually the truth of it is that in the UK too people are beginning to get the Trump message

And what message is that exactly?

What is it that Trump believes in that the UK really wants in the UK?

Armed teachers?

Border walls?

Using immigrants as hostages to het opposition parties to vote YES on your proposed legislation?

Giving 80% of a new tax cut to the 1%, then complaining about the national deficit and stripping the NHS?

Incest?

Tax fraud?

Failing businesses?

Being so bad at being a businessman that even when you start from the top of the food chain you end up with less money than if you'd just put daddy's inheritance money in the bank?

Not paying workers?

Only hiring immigrants for your business?

What the hell is there about Trump or any single policy he has ever proposed or championed that the UK wants?

Last edited:

iapetus

Oct 26, 2017
And what message is that exactly?

What is it that Trump believes in that the UK really wants in the UK?

Border walls?

Using immigrants as hostages to het opposition parties to vote YES on your proposed legislation?

Giving 80% of a new tax cut to the 1%, then complaining about the national deficit and stripping the NHS?

Tax fraud?

Failing businesses?

Being so bad at being a businessman that even when you start from the top of the food chain you end up with less money than if you'd just put daddy's inheritance money in the bank?

Not paying workers?

Only hiring immigrants for your business?

What the hell is there about Trump or any single policy he has ever proposed or championed that the UK wants?

I know you're trying to be ironic, but with those couple of cuts, isn't that the Conservative manifesto?

spladam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well, a troll's gotta troll. I think he just feeds off of hate like some Sith lord, and he certainly likes the negative attention. However, I don't think even HE takes himself serious anymore.
59r4lpn.gif

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
We're not all unwashed racists here in the north you know....

It's a generational thing not a geographical thing...
Yep, I'm from Yorkshire and yet to meet anyone, on the left or right, who doesn't think the US is crazy for electing Trump as president. I don't think anyone outside of the Britian First and EDL types has a positive thing to say about him.