• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Ended up getting two pairs of these for $112 each plus tax ($140 was original MSRP) at the Nike Factory Store in Aurora, IL!

They had the shoe on display right in the middle of the store and had plenty in stock from what the store employee told me.

Where to buy

MarkMan

Arcade Stick Dev
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
San Diego, CA
Lots of people asked me where they can get the Nikes I helped design. Contact Nike support via chat/phone or call your nearest Nike Outlet in the US/Japan.

MODEL: Nike Air Force 1 Low PRM
COLOR: White Fossil/Blue Void
PRODUCT CODE: DB3541-100

Best way to get it without having to go the resell route.

MarkMan

Arcade Stick Dev
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
San Diego, CA
kuSJXVF.jpeg

SyZtsQE.jpeg

o1h4q9d.jpeg

mvuz3oE.jpeg

Just got my pair! I'm definitely a fan of this subtle design approach to tell the story.

Brendan Dunne's story on Complex was a trip to see too!
www.complex.com

Nike's Forgotten 'Street Fighter' Sneaker Emerges

These Air Force 1s reference the famous EVO Moment #37, but Nike never told the story of their fighting game-inspired design. Instead, they quietly hit outlets.

These are amazing pics. Thanks for sharing. Would you be okay with me sharing them on my social?!

emperor bohe

Oct 27, 2017
Lots of people asked me where they can get the Nikes I helped design. Contact Nike support via chat/phone or call your nearest Nike Outlet in the US/Japan.

MODEL: Nike Air Force 1 Low PRM
COLOR: White Fossil/Blue Void
PRODUCT CODE: DB3541-100

Best way to get it without having to go the resell route.

I'm in Toronto but I'll give this a shot as well and hope for the best