• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Have a good Direct y'all. For me it is time to rest, I am already looking forward to watch it tomorrow morning

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
And we'll get that:
47101-star-fox-metroid-fusion-saga.jpg
You'll summon the dude who reported on it. I swear, each time this was brought up on a Nintendo Direct/Rumor thread here, the guy arrived and shared some weird messages about it lmao
When he came in the thread about Star Fox GP, Jon even screenshoted it and twitted "that's the weirdest message on this thread" lmao

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
We're literally less than an hour lets patch the leaks so we have a full hype bucket to pour over ourselves when it actually happens.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
How's everyone else killing the next hour? I trying to beat Mario World for the first time.
Playing more Control

#same although it's only a ~15 minute drive home for me 10 if I hit all greenlights and no traffic. I've already made arrangements for my brother to bring me dinner so I don't have to stop and get food.

Prayin' you make it.
Good job, this like when I'd plan any needed lunch/dinner fast food trips for in between conferences during E3 conference days lol.

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Killer Queen Black shadow Drop would be awesome way to get my online multiplayer stuff going on again.

Xenoblade 3

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I would have to miss the first 40 mins of class to watch this direct. Probably add 10 mins to that to read the reactions.
I have to watch it... MonolithSoft....

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
So you realise we've been doing this shit for 8 years now. Since 2011. Like most of us are definitely grown ass adults with jobs... like I am.

Momo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so anxious to see what's Monolith Soft has to offer. I haven't been this excited in a long time. 😁

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
Update: got frustrated at Mario World physics, quit game. Now I'm just sitting at this computer for 45 minutes like everyone else

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
I would have to miss the first 40 mins of class to watch this direct. Probably add 10 mins to that to read the reactions.
I have to watch it... MonolithSoft....

Go to class. You'll need an education to get a job so you can buy all these new games.

Side note: It's bizarre to think back to the Wii U famine days.

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
My only prediction is:
Metroid Prime 4 first trailer shown, dated for 2020. With Metroid Prime Trilogy HD shadow drop.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
so here's something that I wouldnt mind in this direct in the slightest:

a Hallow Knight Silksong release date

Status
Not open for further replies.