• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I do think there is a chance we see a Monster Hunter of some sort. I also think that Ridge Racer rumor was actually true. It would make a lot of sense for Nintendo to go after a racing series.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

schuelma

Oct 24, 2017
I do think there is a chance we see a Monster Hunter of some sort. I also think that Ridge Racer rumor was actually true. It would make a lot of sense for Nintendo to go after a racing series.

If Iceborne wasn't coming out this week I would think a MH tease tomorrow was likely. But I really don't see Capcom even hinting at another MH game when Iceborne marketing is on full blast.

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
ZhugeEx retweeted this:

I'm ok with it as long as there's effort. Things like the Resident Evil and Dead Space lightgun games for the Wii were good.
I also wouldn't mind if the Switch got games like the GB/GBA/DS "ports" of console games that were actually completely different games, usually of completely different genres and some times turned out to be better than their console counterparts.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I keep forgetting that I have to start paying attention to these Directs now that I have a Switch as a 2nd console. Hopefully it's good. I just want the other 3D Wii/ Wii-U Mario Games and SNES games in the store, and I'm good.

Oct 25, 2017
Avatar Bet - SCREENCAP THIS BITCH

If Halo or any games in the Halo franchise including spin offs like Halo Wars are not revealed at tomorrow's Direct, I will change my avatar to Master Chief's helmet wth the text "I made a stupid bet" underneath

The avatar must be worn for one month

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow, just realised this will be screening at 8am Melbourne time, literally the moment I get on the train for my morning commute. Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.