Votes: 303 28.3%
  • Phoug Bencer

Votes: 152 14.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenh

Feb 9, 2020
I hope they will announce the direct soon enough. Like Wednesday and not thursday. I want to see what it will cover before I hype myself up.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Mass Attack was more ambitious than Air Ride

Air Ride is a racing game with a one-of-a-kind control scheme and three separate, totally complete modes that all play differently from one another. One of these modes is an exploration-focused powerup hunt for most of its time. It also had achievements before achievements were a thing, except its system of achievements was more comprehensive than modern achievements are.

Mass Attack is mostly just like....sort of a Pikmin type game in 2D with touch screen controls and Kirby. There's a pretty standard amount of content in that game.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
No I mean, they already confirmed that they aren't launching new hardware in 2020. So the earliest this could come is early 2021. They would NEVER announce an early 2021 hardware revision shortly BEFORE the 2020 holiday season begins (where they do the majority of their business) because it would heavily eat into their Q3 hardware sales. Pandemic or no pandemic, that would be exceptionally bad business.
Yeah makes total sense, I'm just getting over excited.

It's so beautiful
Oct 25, 2017
Post soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLUaYqH-1hw

Ţ̷̓͝H̵̱̞̽̒È̶̜͘ ̴̼͐D̵̨̧̅Ĕ̴̜̗C̵͇̋͠A̷̧͙̓G̴̮̈̊R̵̳̂̐A̸̢̿M̸̼͑͆ ̶̹̤̊͠Ḯ̶̖̥S̷̢̘̓ ̶̧̬̆C̷̦͓̐H̵̫́̀Â̴̝͕R̵͓͊̅Ǧ̶̖̣̈́Ḙ̶̡̎́D̷̛͚͋

CpRf3q7.gif

I have been given word that the tenth sacrifice has been made. The Nintendo gods' thirst for blood should now be satisfied. However... its power has yet to manifest.
Could there be another
final key to release the power within, a dark cloud still looming over the spell that has yet to be lifted? Or must we simply be patient? Only the gods can decide.
With this I call on our emissaries from hell, our Captain and Uncharted Boy, to notify Nintendo's high priests. At this time we call upon them to complete their announcement ceremony within a few day's time, to release the decagram's energy and use it to summon the Direct.
But beware loyal followers, these gods are fickle and cruel. At times their gluttony becomes rapacious, and their gifts meager. The only thing we can be certain of is that we remain subject to their heedless whims.

Look into its eyes, tell me what you see.
cbHccM7.gif

Last edited:

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
WHAT

ok so partner direct friday main event later
You have been bamboozled.

Ţ̷̓͝H̵̱̞̽̒È̶̜͘ ̴̼͐D̵̨̧̅Ĕ̴̜̗C̵͇̋͠A̷̧͙̓G̴̮̈̊R̵̳̂̐A̸̢̿M̸̼͑͆ ̶̹̤̊͠Ḯ̶̖̥S̷̢̘̓ ̶̧̬̆C̷̦͓̐H̵̫́̀Â̴̝͕R̵͓͊̅Ǧ̶̖̣̈́Ḙ̶̡̎́D̷̛͚͋

0XTHu9V.gif

I have been given word that the tenth sacrifice has been made. The Nintendo gods' thirst for blood should now be satisfied. However... its power has yet to manifest.
Could there be another final key to release the power within, a dark cloud still looming over the spell that has yet to be lifted? Or must we simply be patient? Only the gods can decide.
With this I call on our emissaries from hell, our Captain and Uncharted Boy, to notify Nintendo's high priests. At this time call upon them to complete their announcement ceremony within a few day's time, to release the decagram's energy and then to summon the Direct.
But beware loyal followers, these gods are fickle and cruel. At times their gluttony becomes rapacious, and their gifts meager. The only thing we can be certain of is that we remain subject to their heedless whims.

cbHccM7.gif
This post is a fucking work of art.

Magic-Man

Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe

0XTHu9V.gif

Could there be another final key to release the power within, a
dark cloud still looming over the spell that has yet to be lifted? Or must we simply be patient? Only the gods can decide.
With this I call on our emissaries from hell, our Captain and Uncharted Boy, to notify Nintendo's high priests. At this time call upon them to complete their announcement ceremony within a few day's time, to release the decagram's energy and then to summon the Direct.

cbHccM7.gif

Oh God. This is freaking great.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018

0XTHu9V.gif

dark cloud still looming over the spell that has yet to be lifted? Or must we simply be patient? Only the gods can decide.

cbHccM7.gif

uuNmWNn.gif

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen a few people assuming that Bravely Default II would release in september. Did I miss something? Feels way too early to me.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017

0XTHu9V.gif

cbHccM7.gif

All hail.

Nov 2, 2017

0XTHu9V.gif

cbHccM7.gif

I guess dark cloud lives to post another day,,,,,this time,

Jan 2, 2018

0XTHu9V.gif

cbHccM7.gif

I think we can safely say that you are our official cult leader, or at least the master of ceremony.

Rbz

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
ok I haven't checked in on this thread in a couple days, what's up with the two directs expectations?

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017

0XTHu9V.gif

With this I call on our emissaries from hell, our Captain and Uncharted Boy, to notify Nintendo's high priests. At this time we call upon them to complete their announcement ceremony within a few day's time, to release the decagram's energy and then to summon the Direct.

cbHccM7.gif
I see a disappointing direct.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands

0XTHu9V.gif

With this I call on our emissaries from hell, our Captain and Uncharted Boy, to notify Nintendo's high priests. At this time we call upon them to complete their announcement ceremony within a few day's time, to release the decagram's energy and then to summon the Direct.

cbHccM7.gif
🙇🏼‍♂️

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017

0XTHu9V.gif

cbHccM7.gif
praise dill

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017

0XTHu9V.gif

cbHccM7.gif

Amazing, this perfectly suits a secret cult.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018

0XTHu9V.gif

cbHccM7.gif

Meanwhile I'm just vibing to this knowing I'm reassured it's happening and sacrifices are happening

daripad

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017

0XTHu9V.gif

cbHccM7.gif
I lost it at UnchartedBoy lmao

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018

0XTHu9V.gif

cbHccM7.gif
This has been a wild ride.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown

0XTHu9V.gif

cbHccM7.gif
I see...I see...

A Hitman 2016 Switch port...Huh. Ok.

OP
OP
BozPaggs

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom

0XTHu9V.gif

cbHccM7.gif
I am in awe.
Also that f*cking SPM track. What in the crikey f*ck was that game! I want a remaster.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona

0XTHu9V.gif

cbHccM7.gif
The sacrifices won't be forgotten

Ser_Kafka

Mar 23, 2020

0XTHu9V.gif

cbHccM7.gif

We are not worthy

wookiee

Jul 14, 2020
That hardware stuff from today isn't a Switch Pro. It's more likely just an update to the hardware due to supply chain stuff similar to what happened with the previous Switch revision.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
That track is so wildly out of place in that game that I can't help but love it.
The next Paper Mario game should just inexplicably have a soundtrack transplanted from a horror game. The rest of the game will maintain the typical Paper Mario tone, there will be constant goofy fourth-wall jokes, the art-style will remain cute and upbeat.

But the entire soundtrack will be something out of Silent Hill.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
watch the trailer again, Pokémon Snap doesn't look fucking early. it's god damn Pokémon Snap that's literally just called "New Pokémon Snap," the fuck do you expect it to look like? that shit looked like it was done, not coming out A WHOLE YEAR LATER

Jqui

Jul 31, 2020

0XTHu9V.gif

cbHccM7.gif
This is one of the greatest things posted on ERA

Status
Not open for further replies.