• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Will the next Direct have Breath Of The Wild 2 news?

• Yes

Votes: 374 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 285 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Guess we'll have to stay tuned to find out.
papa.jpg

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
Damn Nate lowkey saying it's gonna be substantial AND feature on stuff in 2021/further out? ooooooooooooooooh

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I called Pokemon Snap 2 a day before it was announced, so I'm going to call Mother 3 as one of the miracles (not necessarily for this Direct) and hope my luck holds up.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I´d love to see 2021 stuff like any Metroid game or BoTW 2, but my cautious self suggests me to believe it is going to be a mini full of old Mario games.

RainRainRain

Jan 15, 2018
Hey Nate (if your able to answer this), do you think the direct will definitely come before Paper Mario? Kelios' 20th date seemed odd to me because it's after the weekend of PM's release

Dragoncaine

Jun 5, 2019
Man, let's hype responsibly....but no one is gonna do that lol I learned that the hard way 🤣
Lmao I mean, hey, Nate already alluded to the 20th (or close to it at the very least) so that rules out the second half of the month one, plus the Mini one doesn't seem like a guarantee just because it might land on a Monday. I'm choosing to take it optimistically as well!

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Damn Nate lowkey saying it's gonna be substantial AND feature on stuff in 2021/further out? ooooooooooooooooh

Go in with realistic expectation. Don't over hype yourselves.

Hey Nate (if your able to answer this), do you think the direct will definitely come before Paper Mario? Kelios' 20th date seemed odd to me because it's after the weekend of PM's release

After Paper Mario release.

Nate do you expect most of the games that were listed on Amazon Fr to appear on this upcoming Direct ? I remember that you said that they matched with what was planned for E3.
Don't recall what Amazon Fr had listed. I know of two games (third party) that were originally planned for E3 week that have yet to be announced but are scheduled to release this year.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Ah, so Nate's comments were hints after all. Cool! The 20th is a strange day for a Direct which makes me think it won't be a Direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.