Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018

This game looks pretty cool.

It should be noted that this game is produced by Good Shepherd Entertainment, the same company behind 'ATOMIK: RunGunJumpGun', one of the finest titles in the eShop.

Good Shepherd is a parallel project managed by the members of Devolver Digital. So you should expect an exquisite product in each one of their attempts.

I didn't know until this day that this game was coming. But giving that Good Shepherd / Devolver is behind this, it will be an instant purchase for me.

Many thanks for sharing the video!

Last edited:

NyxKiria

Self-Requested Permanent Ban
Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Ash of Gods: Redemption coming to Switch (late 2018)

Last edited:

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
For $9 either way, how bad can it be?

I was trying to read old iOS reviews for prior games in the series last week. Hopefully this newer version is a bit improved!

I finally bite the bullet, after looking at some videos in Youtube. It seems a surprisingly deep strategy game with a movement based in hexagons. A genre that I miss in consoles, there is nothing like this game in the current eShop catalogue.

And it's produced/ported by Circle Entertainment, I still need to play a bad game from this guys. All of my blind purchases from them, such as 'VOEZ', 'Ambition of the Slimes' or 'Rudymical' have become amongst my favorite games in Switch's library.

It's also a question of honor, in one of the screenshots in the eShop, they use the old fascist flag to represent my country. So I feel the urge of recruiting a giant army of Alien ships and collecting an infinite array of nuclear bombs, to reduce my country to ashes.

The icon, as in many others Circle Entertainment releases, is disappointing. They continue without reading the Nintendo guidelines, that recommend to include the name of the game in the icon.

JVgpHOc.png

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I guess I'll save my golden coins for after tomorrow's Direct. It'd suck to run out of money only to get an "available now!" announcement or something similar.

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
I guess I'll save my golden coins for after tomorrow's Direct. It'd suck to run out of money only to get an "available now!" announcement or something similar.

I get your point, but if wait until the direct, I could miss the f*****g one euro discount in this game :)

I still have some golden coins left that I plan to expend in 'Subsurface Circular', if something like a Virtual Console surprise announcement doesn't happens tomorrow.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
SNES REMIX SURPRISE ANNOUCEMENT, LET'S GOOOOOO

or i guess game boy remix would be nice as well

Icey

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh that eShop card deal is back on eBay but it refuses to take my PayPal. I'm so annoyed and frustrated.

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
Ash of Gods: Redemption coming to Switch (late 2018)

WOW, the video for 'Ash of Gods: Redemption' seems utterly fantastic. It's like the art style of 'The Banner Saga', but even more stylized and with a lot more of ambition in the array of different scenarios.

And the concept of roguelike storytelling sounds really intriguing. What a nice surprise!

Everyday seems like a full Nintendo Direct regarding number of announcements.

What a diabolical box have created Nintendo. I really miss the Wii U days, in which you don't need to suffer to decide what games buy each week :)

NyxKiria

Self-Requested Permanent Ban
Banned
Dec 15, 2017
WOW, the video for 'Ash of Gods: Redemption' seems utterly fantastic. It's like the art style of 'The Banner Saga', but even more stylized and with a lot more of ambition in the array of different scenarios.

And the concept of roguelike storytelling sounds really intriguing. What a nice surprise!

What a diabolical box have created Nintendo. I really miss the Wii U days, in which you don't need to suffer to decide what games buy each week :)

Heh yeah ^_^

Django.Mango

Jan 31, 2018
It really looks like a Banner Saga mod, that game was fantastic. More support for this under represented genre, nice.

wesman

Oct 30, 2017
Pittsburgh
I finally bite the bullet, after looking at some videos in Youtube. It seems a surprisingly deep strategy game with a movement based in hexagons. A genre that I miss in consoles, there is nothing like this game in the current eShop catalogue.

And it's produced/ported by Circle Entertainment, I still need to play a bad game from this guys. All of my blind purchases from them, such as 'VOEZ', 'Ambition of the Slimes' or 'Rudymical' have become amongst my favorite games in Switch's library.

It's also a question of honor, in one of the screenshots in the eShop, they use the old fascist flag to represent my country. So I feel the urge of recruiting a giant army of Alien ships and collecting an infinite array of nuclear bombs, to reduce my country to ashes.

The icon, as in many others Circle Entertainment releases, is disappointing. They continue without reading the Nintendo guidelines, that recommend to include the name of the game in the icon.

JVgpHOc.png

I'm glad you did, as I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts come tomorrow!

Do you think that discount will end when the game is launched?

Haha, I like your reasoning with aliens and retribution!

I dunno, I'm one of the few people that enjoy the clean image icon style sans text, and the name is always displayed up top either way.

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
I'm glad you did, as I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts come tomorrow!

Do you think that discount will end when the game is launched?

Haha, I like your reasoning with aliens and retribution!

I dunno, I'm one of the few people that enjoy the clean image icon style sans text, and the name is always displayed up top either way.

The discount is listed until the 8th March, same day of the release. So it seems that it only will be active before the launch. All of that said, it's only one dollar/euro depending on your currency.

As for reviews, the one that has been posted from DigitallyDownload seems very accurate, because the reviewer really knows the Grand Strategy genre.

And even the things that he dislikes, like some historical inaccuracies are big seller points for me. Because I prefer giant alien ships to a faithful recreation :)

It will be fun to read other reviews by people not knowing the genre. In Nintendo sites there is lately a trend of playing games for a single hour, or by reviewers who don't know the genre of the game, and then concluding with ridiculous low scores, because they dislike these genres.

I'm prepared for all of the list of topics like it's a mobile port, it resembles Risk, too slow, I got bored, I can only recommend this to a minority of our audience but even with this said, I still gave to the game a 2/10 because I'm not amongst its audience.

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
For all the big eshop users you should make sure to take advantage of the eBay deal. Just redeemed my code

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I hear a lot about Voez here
but superbeat xonic rarely get mentioned. What's the deal?
Probably because most people who played it/were interested got it on Vita at launch (like me) or are playing it on other consoles. I've explained in previous threads I don't think I'd want to play the game on Switch because the UI was designed (& probably was designed in mind) to closely resemble the layout of the Vita (& PS4) buttons/d-pad where as on Switch & X1, the asymmetrical layout of the controllers kind of clashes with the UI.

If you can get past that, though, it's still worth checking out, especially since the console versions got DLC that the Vita version didn't get & it's the only other portable version of the game, which is a huge plus considering I want to use headphones when playing rhythm games. It may sound like a bit of a silly reason, I know, but as someone who plays a ton of rhythm games, it's something that can mess with your brain. BUT this could just be the fact that I poured a ton of hours onto the Vita game first, so that's why I feel the UI just works better on there & I imagine most people who'd play it on Switch haven't played it on other systems, so they might not have this issue.

....huh, speaking of saving gold coins for the direct, it IS on a Thursday when the eShop gets updated (granted, it's 5 hours after the eshop normally updates), we might see a surprise release or at least a surprise demo. Heck, maybe we'll hear more about that Sushi Striker game that they haven't talked about since E3.

Edit: YO, CODE OF PRINCESS EX COMING THIS SUMMER, 60FPS FINALLY

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Going to throw this out there - and make sure I try and help out myself:

Throughout the thread it's great to see impressions from people who've just taken a leap of faith on stuff, usually in response to those who are recommending the hidden gems in the first place.

What this does is help people like me who might buy up to five or so games at a time, but struggle to actually get to them. This has sadly happened so far to stuff like Sexy Brutale and Darkest Dungeon (I'm aware of issues with the former) for me.

However, I do want to tip my hat to those who gave a lot feedback on stuff like Lichtspeer. It's a blast and I wouldn't have made time to get to that game without hearing about it first-hand from people in here.

This is something I've tried to artculate - and failed - before, but with another Direct bearing down on us, I would hate to see really good games - and people's opinions of them - lost in the hub-bub.

Thanks again.

Feb 10, 2018
My girlfriend and I have been enjoying playing every Metal Slug on Switch, and we're looking for a similar game to play together. Is Bleed 2 like this ?
Is it enjoyable for a casual gamer ? Cheers if you have any info :)

Rasec

Oct 30, 2017
Portugal
My girlfriend and I have been enjoying playing every Metal Slug on Switch, and we're looking for a similar game to play together. Is Bleed 2 like this ?
Yes it is but it's a little more tricky. You have triple jump, slow down time and you can dodge bullets doing that. also have a katana to make bullets go back to enemies and you aim using the second analog stick.
It's action packed like metal slug but more crazier movements so learning it could take a bit more than metal slug.

If you're looking for something just like metal slug also check "guns gore and cannoli" on the eshop.
It has the same exact action and gameplay as metal slug but it's set on the Mafia era and it has zombies. xD
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/guns-gore-and-cannoli-switch

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2018
Oh cool, never heard of that game before, I'll check that out, thanks ! The gameplay of Bleed 2 seems nice but would be too difficult to handle for my friend unfortunately.

jariw

Oct 27, 2017
Played through Old Man's Journey yesterday (downloaded it from the eShop for some remaining gold coins). A beautiful and well-made game, with some light environment puzzles. It clearly feel like an iPad game, but IMO playing it on the big screen feels better than on the small screen, since it's more like an interactive movie. It supports some HD Rumble, but only for a few odd things (not for the main storytelling).

However, it's a very short game, so the current asking price is too compared to the other eShop games that are out there. $5 would be an ok price IMO.

Is Guns And Canolli out on Switch yet ? It's a Metal Slug clone.

It was released in December, but the reviews so far hasn't been that good.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017

Sounds really good. I backed the game on Kickstarter so I'm looking forward to my Switch code. I'll have something to play next week on an over-night bus ride.

I am waiting on my Steam copy to unlock. Glad they gave all the people who bought this the updated version. Hoping those changes definitely made the game better. Granted I will probably play on Steam unless a good Switch sale comes along. I have loved playing Xeno 2 so Switch would be great too.

Aniki

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017

Watched a youtube clip. Holy Shit, does it look good.

Hope we finally get a release date for Hollow Knight and Battle Chasers in the upcoming direct.

Lite_Agent

Oct 26, 2017
Somewhere. I think.
NA:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • The Trail: Frontier Challenge – Join pioneers from across land and sea in an epic journey across an undiscovered country. Walk down the single-track path of destiny at a calm and measured pace. Get out there and make your mark upon the world, adventurer! Every person you meet on The Trail is another player who will trade with you at campfires located along the way.
    • TurtlePop: Journey to Freedom TurtlePop: Journey to Freedom is a platform puzzle game that introduces Bebo, Deephi, Slimmie, Smarts, Willis and Sparky the Turtle. Master the gameplay with multi-character control and turtle-linking, environment manipulation and item deployment and match-three mechanics that make challenges even more fresh, intense and fun. TurtlePop: Journey to Freedom launches March 9.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Activities:
  • Super Mario Run MAR10 Day Discount: Take advantage of a 50 percent discount on the Super Mario Run game from Mar. 10, 2018, through Mar. 25, 2018. Time your taps to pull off stylish jumps, midair spins and wall jumps to gather coins and reach the goal. You can download and enjoy a portion of Super Mario Run for free on the App Store and Google Play.
  • Turn Gold Points into Games: Members of My Nintendo, Nintendo's free rewards program, have a new way to use their rewards points. Members can now redeem Gold Points toward the purchase of digital games (and DLC!) for the Nintendo Switch system, whether they buy on Nintendo.com or Nintendo eShop on the system (where available). Learn more about the program and this update at https://my.nintendo.com/about_gold_point.
Also new this week:

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
So why didn't any one say World Conqueror X was like Panzer/Allied/Pacific General? I see WWII, I see tanks, planes and Ships, I see units leveling and commanders leveling. It sounds like it plays well from the mobile version. I mean portable Panzer General 2 would be awesome, but this might hit that fix. I know someone was praising it earlier, but yall should of just straight said, hey this is like the General games.

BourbonJungle

Nov 1, 2017

If you haven't played Shock Troopers I'd highly recommend that for somewhat easy 2P co-op action. The sequel is decent but probably not as good (haven't played it nearly as much myself).

Top Hunter from the Neo Geo archive could also work for you.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Steredunn looks pretty fun. Feel Like I need more quick play games, most seem like story or campaign based that I own.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Odyssey DLC
Odyssey DLC
Odyssey DLC
Odyssey DLC
Odyssey DLC
Odyssey DLC
Odyssey DLC
Odyssey DLC
Odyssey DLC
Odyssey DLC
Odyssey DLC
Odyssey DLC

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home
Played through Old Man's Journey yesterday (downloaded it from the eShop for some remaining gold coins). A beautiful and well-made game, with some light environment puzzles. It clearly feel like an iPad game, but IMO playing it on the big screen feels better than on the small screen, since it's more like an interactive movie. It supports some HD Rumble, but only for a few odd things (not for the main storytelling).

However, it's a very short game, so the current asking price is too compared to the other eShop games that are out there. $5 would be an ok price IMO.

It was released in December, but the reviews so far hasn't been that good.
Hey thanks for this :)
I'm definitely interested in it but it's on the sale pile. I was all-in until I read it lasts 90 minutes. Subsurface's pricing is perfect for that length, but when this is almost double that (and what it also costs on iOS) then it prices itself out.
Looks lovely though.

KingDrool

Oct 27, 2017
Ah crap...I didn't realize Danmaku Unlimited 3 wasn't coming out until the 13th. I was really hoping to play it today.

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
The amazing trend of artistic games finding a new home in Switch, continues. After 'Gorogoa', 'Membrane', 'Subsurface Circular', 'Wheels of Aurelia', 'Old Man's Journey', 'FRAMED Collection', 'A Normal Lost Phone', 'Mom Hid My Game!'....

Now we have 'Swim Out' with a release date set for the 20th March.

And here you can find some nice impressions coming from one of the most reliable sources covering indie titles, Rock Paper Shotgun.

20170915103758_1-620x349.jpg

Last edited:

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
The amazing trend of artistic games finding a new home in Switch, continues. After 'Gorogoa', 'Membrane', 'Subsurface Circular', 'Wheels of Aurelia', 'Old Man's Journey', 'FRAMED Collection', 'A Normal Lost Phone', 'Mom Hid My Game!'....

And here you can find some nice impressions coming from one of the most reliable sources covering indie titles, Rock Paper Shotgun.

That's a very interesting-looking game. The sounds and look were kind of mesmerizing during the trailer.

DKoops

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Nintendo eShop (Switch)

Flinthook (Tribute Games) - €12.25/£10.99
Live the life of space captain Flinthook! Armed with your mighty hookshot, your uncanny slow-motion powers and your trusty blasma pistol, plunder and fight your way through an infinite variety of randomly-assembled spaceships for treasure, loot and fame!

Flinthook is a fast action-platformer with "roguelike" elements. You can become space's greatest pirate with your hookshot, pistol and slowmo powers!

Fear Effect Sedna (SQUARE ENIX) - €19.95/£15.99 (€17.95/£14.39 until March 20)
This is the quintessential sequel for existing fans and a perfect starting point for newcomers.

• The Fear Effect: When your fear meter rises, you will be more susceptible to injury but will receive a boosted damage output and special abilities. Deny fear with stealth and strategy through the new isometric viewpoint and Tactical Pause feature.

• Enter the spirit realm: Encounter mystical forces of the Inuit and supernatural creatures of the spirit realm. Will you dare to face the unexpected?

NORTH (Sometimes You) - €2.99/£2.69
In NORTH you play a man who applies for asylum in a city filled with strange creatures and strange customs.

Dealing with the issue of the contemporary refugee crisis while at the same time being deeply rooted in a classical cyberpunk atmosphere, NORTH features a dark synthpop soundtrack, a sprawling mega-city and weird monster-like inhabitants.

ACA NEOGEO REAL BOUT FATAL FURY (HAMSTER) - €6.99/£6.29
"REAL BOUT FATAL FURY" is a fighting game released by SNK in 1995.

Using the previous system as a base, isolating the Sweep Button, the inclusion of Combination Attacks,

and other elements such as ring outs make for an even speedier and tempo-based play style.

Sixteen fighters battle it out to see who is the strongest.

30-in-1 Game Collection: Volume 1 (Teyon) - €14.99/£13.49
Defend your village against Vikings, climb to the top of the tower and overcome obstacles, play a round of hockey, switch colors and pass safely through gates, or play the classics such as snake, memory or cup game!

Bit Dungeon+ (Dolores Ent.) - €8.99/£8.09
You and your beloved friend were captured by demons...

You wake up what seems like hours, maybe even days later trapped in a prison cell, and your friend is missing. You find a sword in your cell and vow revenge against the beasts who took your friend - the quest to find your friend one and destroy the demons begins!

Bleed 2 (Digerati) - €14.99/£13.49
A furiously fun and fast-paced arcade action game, Bleed 2 welcomes back pink-haired heroine Wryn, the world's greatest – and only remaining – hero, as she fights to defend the globe from an invading force of villains. Master the art of air-dodging and bullet-reflecting to stylishly take down a relentless barrage of bad guys and bosses (and naughty kitties!), and make sure Wryn lives up to her title as the greatest hero of all time!

EARTHLOCK (Snowcastle Games) - €24.99/£22.49
Enter a beautiful world haunted by its fateful past and join a party of unlikely heroes on their journey to rescue Amon's uncle from an ancient cult and uncover the secret of EARTHLOCK.

I, Zombie (Awesome Games) - €4.99/£4.49
Once you were a human, like everyone else, but that doesn't matter anymore. Your sole purpose is simple – eat as many brains as possible and turn everyone into your kind. Become a leader of your horde and infect all the humans on the map. Whenever you turn another poor human being into a brainless, green-skinned creature, you gain full control over their existence. You can command your horde to attack armed soldiers, infect helpless civilians, follow you, or await orders. Each scenario requires a different tactical approach and careful planning to achieve world domination.

Midnight Deluxe (Ratalaika Games) - €4.99/£4.99 (€3.99/£3.99 until March 18)
Use your controller or touch-screen controls, to launch Midnight into the night sky, but watch out! The world of Midnight is a dangerous one thanks to the likes of spikes, circular saws and plenty of other dangerous objects and even if you do manage to get Midnight into the safe zone, to advance to the next level, there's the added challenge of trying to complete each level in the least amount of shots as possible to get all three Stars.

Steredenn: Binary Stars (Plug In Digital) - €12.99/£11.99
Steredenn: Binary Stars is an award-winning mashup of a shmup and a rogue-like, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Fly solo or co-op with a friend, fighting off the worst scourges of space in a never-ending struggle for survival.

Steredenn: Binary Stars is the expanded version of Steredenn. Enjoy infinite replayability and unforgiving gameplay through intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a massive arsenal of weapons.

The Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya (D3 Publisher) - €14.99/£13.49
"The Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya" is a popular romance game in Japan aimed at a female audience. Step into the pleasure district of Yoshiwara with the roles of male and female reversed and enjoy a heart-rending love story.

World Conqueror X (CIRCLE Ent.) - €9.99/£8.99 (€8.99/£8.09 until March 8)
This entry in the long-running series offers varied missions, with a strong focus on history to add intrigue to each battle.

Across dozens of battles and multiple modes you manage a diverse range of troops and military units in turn-based conflict, utilising advanced strategies such as air defenses, while always being mindful of battlefield environments and cities. You can level up your HQ, capture enemy strongholds and also strengthen your own cities, build landmarks and gain access to powerful Generals. Battles take place on the ground, at sea and in the air, requiring careful strategy for victory.

Scribblenauts Showdown (WB Games, available March 9) - €39.99/£34.99
It's Scribblenauts, party-style! Use your imagination and go head-to-head in the ultimate multiplayer showdown! Enjoy a party-style Scribblenauts experience, conjuring from over 35,000 objects from the vast Scribblenauts dictionary to outsmart your opponent in over 25 mini-games!

Kona (Koch Media, available March 9) - €19.99/£17.99
Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of a detective to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive. Kona is a chilly interactive tale you won't soon forget.

One Eyed Kutkh (Sometimes You, available March 9) - €4.99/£4.49
A single traveler on his way home crashes on a mysterious planet. To continue his journey, he'll have to get to the ninth heaven, deceive the Sun and the Moon and steal their space-boats.

Spy Chameleon (Unfinished Pixel, available March 9) - €7.99/£7.19 (€6.99/£6.25 until March 16)
Don't let the comic look fool you. Being a good RGB agent requires a lot of talent.

Spy Chameleon is an arcade-puzzle game where the player must avoid being seen thanks to the chameleon's ability to change colors and camouflage.

TurtlePop: Journey to Freedom (DigiPen Game Stu, available March 9) - €19.99/£17.99
TurtlePop: Journey to Freedom is a platform puzzle game that introduces Bebo, Deephi, Slimmie, Smarts, Willis and Sparky the Turtle. Master new gameplay with multi-character control and turtle-linking, environment manipulation, item deployment and match 3 mechanics that make challenges even more fresh, intense and fun! They are aided by 'The Genie', who is an airborne support turtle that you can use to manipulate the game world and enhance the abilities of the turtles!

Downloadable Content

Rocket League - DC Super Heroes DLC Pack (Psyonix) - €3.38/£3.00
Experience the ultimate DC Comics crossover as two classic Bat(tle)-Cars from 2012's The Dark Knight Rises and 1989's Batman come to Rocket League!

Also included: more than 20 customization items and player banners based on Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and other popular characters!

Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle - Chibi-Chara (NIS America, available March 9) - €0.99/£0.89
This adds an optional in-game theme that changes the appearance of Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle characters to a chibi-style. Play along with the adorable chibi characters.

Pre-orders
Bombslinger (Plug In Digital) - €11.99/£10.79
Pre-Order until 11/04/2018 14:59 CEST

Game description: Wear the poncho of the Bombslinger, a ruthless bandit turned peaceful rancher on a quest to avenge the murder of his missus and destruction of his ranch at the hands of his former posse.

Bomb your way through hordes of enemies and master the classic bomb-slinging gameplay in a solo adventure with procedurally generated levels, character progression with skill upgrades, and a variety of offensive and defensive items.

Outlast 2 (Red Barrels) - €29.99/£26.99
Pre-Order until 27/03/2018, 09:59 CEST

Game description: Outlast 2 is the sequel to the survival horror game Outlast. Set in the same universe as the first game, but with different characters and a different setting, Outlast 2 is a twisted new journey into the depths of the human mind and its dark secrets.

Outlast 2 introduces you to Sullivan Knoth and his followers, who left our wicked world behind to give birth to Temple Gate, a town, deep in the wilderness and hidden from civilization. Knoth and his flock are preparing for the tribulations of the end of times and you're right in the thick of it.

Gekido Kintaro's Revenge (NAPS Team) - €14.99/£13.49 (€12.74/£11.46 until March 21)
Pre-Order until 22/03/2018, 14:59 CET

Game description: A year has passed since the epic battle that decided the fate of mankind and claimed the life of the beloved Angela. Dark omens once again tell of the return of an evil presence. Ushi is the last remaining master of the ancient art of Shin-Ken, and he calls upon Tetsuo, his disciple and adopted son, to investigate some strange happenings in a faraway farming village outside the city.

Sparkle 3 Genesis (Forever Entertainment) - €4.99/£4.49 (€4.49/£4.04 until March 15)
Pre-Order until 15/03/2018 14:59 CET

Game description: Step into the amazing world of Sparkle and take the evolution into your own hands. Discover a surreal ocean thriving with life, with conditions perfect to grow and evolve. Play as a tiny Spark of life, and start a journey filled with quests and battles against powerful bosses. Collect micro-elements, complete missions and stand on top of the food chain!

Special offers
Energy Invasion (EvgeniyKolpakov) - €2.39/£2.15 (Ends March 12, normally €2.99/£2.69)
I and Me (Ratalaika Games) - €7.99/£7.19 (Ends March 18, normally €9.99/£8.99)
Darkest Dungeon (Red Hook Studios) - €19.79/£16.19 (Ends March 12, normally €21.99/£17.99)
Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court (Red Hook Studios) - €8.09/£7.19 (Ends March 12, normally €8.99/£7.99)
Darkest Dungeon: The Shieldbreaker (Red Hook Studios) - €3.14/£2.69 (Ends March 12, normally €3.49/£2.99)
Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition (Red Hook Studios) - €27.89/£23.39 (Ends March 12, normally €30.99/£25.99)
Ginger: Beyond the Crystal (Badland Games) - €15.99/£14.39 (Ends March 21, normally €19.99/£17.99)
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today (Badland Games) - €11.99/£10.79 (Ends March 21, normally €14.99/£13.49)
Sparkle 2 Evo (Forever Entertainment) - €1.24/£1.12 (Ends March 22, normally €4.99/£4.49)
Violett (Forever Entertainment) - €2.99/£2.69 (Ends March 22, normally €9.99/£8.99)
Baseball Riot (10tons) - €3.99/£3.59 (Ends March 14, normally €4.99/£4.49)
OPUS: The Day We Found Earth (Flyhigh Works) - €4.00/£3.59 (Ends March 22, normally €5.00/£4.49)
Tachyon Project (Eclipse Games) - €7.99/£7.19 (Ends March 19, normally €9.99/£8.99)
Gunhouse (Other Ocean Group) - €8.65/£7.99 (Ends March 23, normally €12.99/£11.99)
Mutant Mudds Collection (Atooi) - €6.49/£5.49 (Ends March 29, normally €12.99/£10.99)
Letter Quest Remastered (Digerati) - €11.99/£10.79 (Permanent, was €12.99/£11.69)

Permanent Conditional Discount
Fear Effect Sedna (SQUARE ENIX) - €16.95/£13.59 for owners of Qbik, Frederic 2: Evil Strikes Back, Sparkle 2 EVO, Millie, Hollow, Violett or Frederic: Resurrection of Music (normally €19.95/£15.99)
Frederic: Resurrection of Music (Forever Entertainment) - €2.99/£2.69 if you own Fear Effect Sedna (normally €5.99/£5.39)
Frederic 2: Evil Strikes Back (Forever Entertainment) - €2.49/£1.99 if you own Fear Effect Sedna (normally €4.99/£3.99)
Hollow (Forever Entertainment) - €9.99/£8.99 if you own Fear Effect Sedna (normally €19.99/£17.99)
Millie (Forever Entertainment) - €2.49/£2.24 if you own Fear Effect Sedna (normally €4.99/£4.49)
Qbik (Forever Entertainment) - €2.49/£2.24 if you own Fear Effect Sedna (normally €4.99/£4.49)
Sparkle 2 Evo (Forever Entertainment) - €2.49/£2.24 if you own Fear Effect Sedna (normally €4.99/£4.49)
Violett (Forever Entertainment) - €4.99/£4.49 if you own Fear Effect Sedna (normally €9.99/£8.99)
Sparkle 2 Evo (Forever Entertainment) - €1.24/£1.12 if you own Sparkle 3 Genesis (normally €4.99/£4.49)
Sparkle 3 Genesis (Forever Entertainment) - €1.24/£1.12 if you own Sparkle 3 Genesis (normally €4.99/£4.49)
Sparkle 3 Genesis (Forever Entertainment) - €2.49/£2.24 if you own Millie, Qbik, Frederic 2: Evil Strikes Back, Hollow, Violett or Frederic: Resurrection of Music (normally €4.99/£4.49)

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Cycle of Eternity: Space Anomaly (RandomSpin, New 3DS only) - €4.99/£4.49
The story is twisted around three graduates of the space fleet, who fell into a time trap. Trying to get home they get into an even bigger mess. Fight with enemies, improve your ships, go through the story and try to free your heroes from the space trap!

Classic turn-based RPG with the unusual story in the space.

Special offers
Infinite Golf (Petite Games, New 3DS only) - €0.99/£0.89 (Ends March 22, normally €1.99/£1.79)
Fairune (CIRCLE Ent.) - €1.99/£1.99 (Ends March 29, normally €2.99/£2.99)
Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition (Ratalaika Games) - €2.00/£1.80 (Ends March 21, normally €2.99/£2.69)
Go! Go! Kokopolo (CIRCLE Ent.) - €3.99/£3.89 (Ends March 29, normally €5.99/£5.79)
Music on: Electric Guitar (Abylight) - €0.99/£0.94 (Ends March 22, normally €1.99/£1.89)
Petit Novel series - Harvest December (CIRCLE Ent.) - €7.99/£7.89 (Ends March 29, normally €11.99/£11.89)
PixelMaker (Nostatic Software) - €3.35/£2.99 (Ends March 22, normally €4.49/£3.99)
Tappingo (CIRCLE Ent.) - €1.99/£1.99 (Ends March 29, normally €2.99/£2.99)
Tappingo 2 (CIRCLE Ent.) - €1.99/£1.99 (Ends March 29, normally €2.99/£2.99)
Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX (Akaoni Studio) - €6.30/£5.67 (Ends April 5, normally €7.00/£6.30)

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

Special offers
3Souls (Red Column) - €0.90/£0.80 (Ends April 5, normally €3.60/£3.20)
Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition (Ratalaika Games) - €2.00/£1.80 (Ends March 21, normally €2.99/£2.69)
Block Zombies! (Nostatic Software) - €4.39/£3.65 (Ends March 22, normally €5.49/£4.59)
PixelMaker (Nostatic Software) - €3.35/£2.99 (Ends March 22, normally €4.49/£3.99)

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017

Looks like the various GO games from Square Enix (Hitman, Lara Croft, Deus Ex), and I love those... so thanks for the tip!

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So with Darkest Dungeon currently being on sale I'm considering it, however is it worth getting the full DLC bundle or will I be ok just starting without it? Never played the game before so I don't know what impact those addons have to the initial game experience. And if I end up not liking the game it'd be a waste to have bought that extra content for nothing.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
hnnnng that swimming game triggers flashbacks to when I used to go swimming in the evenings regularly ...how to avoid all the elderly swimming all over the place :)

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So with Darkest Dungeon currently being on sale I'm considering it, however is it worth getting the full DLC bundle or will I be ok just starting without it? Never played the game before so I don't know what impact those addons have to the initial game experience. And if I end up not liking the game it'd be a waste to have bought that extra content for nothing.
One DLC adds a character class that's one of my favorites along with a couple of interesting mechanics, but the other adds some game-chaning mechanics that make the game quite harder until you beat the new content it adds, so I recommend you either only get Shield Breaker for now or none at all.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
One DLC adds a character class that's one of my favorites along with a couple of interesting mechanics, but the other adds some game-chaning mechanics that make the game quite harder until you beat the new content it adds, so I recommend you either only get Shield Breaker for now or none at all.

Ok, thanks for the advice.