• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Manzoli

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Here's what I've got:

Gris
Sundered
Bomberman

And... Against all my "wait for a sale" rule, The Touryst (game looks just too cool for me to wait).

Now, i just have to play and finish the other 30 something games in my backlog to play those news aquisitions... Sigh..

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
download or buy? either way, you can always download, and im 99% sure it still takes you to your region's store even if you are in another country, unless you actually change region at a system level.

So it will still recognize it's a Canadian account and go there, or I can simply switch regions in the store then buy it? I don't own it yet.

TYRANITARR

Oct 28, 2017
No one is asking for my opinion, but I AM an eShop expert. Here's the best best deals:

Mario + Rabbids for $15
Celeste $10
Bloodstained Curse of the Moon (the GOOD ONE) $5
STeamworld Dig 2 $10
Ys VIII $30 (buy it on PC instead, it'll run)
Dragons Dogma $20
Steamworld Quest $17.50
Mega Man 11 $15
Ace Attorney Trilogy $20
Slay the Spire $20

If you don't like those games as much as I do, then we probably can't be friends anymore and I'm eating lunch at a different table.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I ordered Katrielle from Amazon. I got a delivery estimate of November 30th to December 9th. It's been selling like hotcakes since it dropped to $32.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Is that all I need to do to buy it? Even with Canadian currency?

you need UK currency or try your credit card, some work, some dont. If you have the other region's currency leftover in your wallet you cant change back I hear tho.

edit: wtf I had no idea Pine was a third person open world rpg, looks cool, whats the word on it? Is it what we hoped Decay of Logos would be? >_> Anyway to the wishlist it goes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have $30 in my wallet....do I buy:

-Tales of Vesperia
-Starlink
-Travis Strikes Again + some smaller stuff like Limbo

or save that money to buy Link's Awakening and Luigi's Mansion over the Christmas break..................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017

-Tales of Vesperia
-Starlink

or save that money to buy Link's Awakening and Luigi's Mansion over the Christmas break..................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Out of the mentioned games... probably save the money. I do like Starlink, though.

Double

Nov 1, 2017
Some Black Friday deals currently going on over at amazon.com (US) it seems:
BotW digital code 39,99$
Same for DK: Tropical Freeze (both digital & physical)
Also Mario Odyssey for that price, but only digital: link

Deleted member 17207

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Out of the mentioned games... probably save the money. I do like Starlink, though.
The only game I'm interested in that list is Limbo, which I started but never finished on Android.
I'd wait for Luigi.
Right on. The only reason I have any interest in Starlink is obviously the Star Fox content - and a lot of folks were singing its praises at launch - but when I watch gameplay it just looks kind of okay, I don't know.

And yeah, I already brought Jedi Outcast and Contra Collection which are also on sale, but there are SO many games on sale it's hard to not buy more haha.

Thanks!

PK_Wonder

One Winged Slayer
Mar 22, 2018
So far I got Castlevania Collection, Banner Saga 1, and Hotline Miami Collection.

There's several other good deals. Not sure what to prioritize.

DKoops

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Nintendo eShop (Switch)

BLAZBLUE CROSS TAG BATTLE Special Edition (Pqube) - €49.99/£44.99
Includes:
- BLAZBLUE CROSS TAG BATTLE
- Additional Color Sets 1-3
- Additional Characters Packs 1-7
- Additional Character Blake Belladonna
- Additional Character Yang Xiao Long

Chameleon (Tommo) - €4.99/£4.49
Play as one of four magical sisters as you battle to conquer your territory for the chance to play against the ultimate puzzle master! Utilize unique special moves, power ups, and combos to get one step closer to becoming the champion!

G.R.E.E.N. THE LIFE ALG0R1THM (ESTACION PI) - €12.49/£10.99
Survive in a world overrun by genetically altered vegetation. Humanity is an endangered species and only you can save it.

Welcome to G.R.E.E.N. THE LIFE ALG0R1THM, an adventure through spectacular natural scenarios in which you will face the threats and challenges of lethal plants that dominate the earth. But beware, you can't kill your enemies here, just petrify them and use them to your advantage, so choose wisely to survive.

Monster Jam Steel Titans (THQ Nordic) - €29.99/£26.99
Real Trucks. Real Action. Monster Jam! Monster Jam Steel Titans delivers the complete Monster Jam experience for everybody to enjoy!

All the trucks, stunts, stadiums, racing and massive air in one game! Play in various game modes including Stadium and outdoor Racing, various Stunt Challenges and Destruction modes!

Pine (Kongregate) - €20.99/£19.49
Pine is an open world action adventure simulation game. Set in the beautiful world of Albamare, you take on the role of Hue, a smart young adult who will have to explore, trade, and fight his way through a vibrant world filled with creatures much smarter than humans.

Gemstone Keeper (Gamepopper) - €7.49/£6.99
Gemstone Keeper is an action twin-stick roguelike shooter where a brave explorer can traverse a large and mystical cavern to search for rare and precious gemstones. The deeper an explorer goes into the caverns, the more valuable gemstones that can be found, however at the risk of facing more of the dangerous and hostile creatures that live there, including creatures that are larger than life.

Widget Satchel (Noble Robot) - €14.99/£13.49 (€11.99/£10.79 until December 6)
You are Sprocket, an adorable ferret on a remote space station. Escape your playpen and make your way to the shuttlebay with the most stuff!

Widget Satchel is a thrilling adventure for one little thief, with fiendish puzzles, joyous platforming, and dozens of hidden collectables. As you stumble deeper though the station evading your human caretakers, you steal things like widgets and socks. And you stash them, because you're a ferret.

Chaos on Deponia (Daedalic) - €19.99/£17.99
Chaos on Deponia turns out to be even wackier than its predecessor and instantly puts the player under its spell.

After the events on Deponia, it seems that Rufus came to his senses. He's grown prudent, amicable, kind and caring, without any intention to cause major mayhem just to further his own selfish ends. It seems he is far from chaining himself to flaming saw blades, training torpedo-dolphins or foraging through platypus nests. Or is he?

Story of a Gladiator (Brain Seal) - €9.99/£9.99
Story of a Gladiator is an arena beat 'em up where you take the role of a man in search of his destiny, only to find it in the sands of the colosseum.

You are a common man who has lost everything in the war against the Roman empire. Your family is dead, your friends are dead, your house has been burned down and your land is now under Roman rule. Despite such misfortune you have managed to escape slavery or worse. You spend much of your time in the streets of Rome looking for some sort of meaning in your life and wondering why the gods have spared you. One day fate finally reveals itself, are you ready to accept it?

Real Heroes: Firefighter (Golem Entertainment) - €14.99/£13.49 (€4.99/£4.49 until December 9)
For the first time on Nintendo Switch, Real Heroes: Firefighter gives you a realistic point-of-view experience of the challenges firefighters face. Experience raging infernos and explosive environments in this truly unique action game. Use the firefighter tools of the trade, like axe, hose and saw to rescue survivors and control fires.

You take on the role of a new graduate starting out at a big city fire station, gradually learn the tools of the trade and proceed to battle fires and other hazards. Operate the tools of the trade during many hours of gameplay and enjoy beautiful dramatic cinematic scenes. Aim jets of water and pry open doors. Save people and animals from fiery or electrical danger and become a true hero – a real firefighter!

Knowledge Trainer: Trivia (the binary family) - €14.99/£14.99
Each lesson tests your wits with 10 questions from 10 different categories. The difficulty level depends on you. Get an answer right and you'll move up a level. A wrong answer leads to an easier question. But you'll want to move up to improve your Knowledge Quotient, which is recalculated after every round. In a multiplayer game, up to 4 players can compete.

Amazing Brick Breaker (CFK) - €4.99/£4.49
Enjoy easy game control, clear graphic, and the best strike! Shoot the ball and destroy the brick. Colorful graphic expresses lively movement.

Bowling (Sabec) - €8.99/£8.09
Grab your best bowling shoes and get ready to play this fun and easy to play bowling game anytime, anywhere.

The aim of the game is to score points by knocking down the pins, just line up your shot by choosing the position, power and direction of your ball.

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space (isTom Games) - €9.99/£8.99
Race through the candy filled vastness of space with the internet's #1 rainbow-riding nyan space cat in this casual platformer game.

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space allows you to take flight as the most celebrated rainbow-propelled cat in internet history. Guide Nyan Cat through infinite space avoiding evil cosmic horrors, such as space dogs, while collecting intergalactic sweets.

You wanted more nyan-ness in your life? Look no further!

TheNightfall (United Independent Entertainment) - €39.99/£35.99
A new city, a new job and a new home - everything seems wonderful! But appearances are deceptive!

You spend the first night alone in your new house! Darkness falls and a night begins that you have never experienced before. What begins with insomnia and a slight malaise becomes an absolute nightmare over time. This is a very special house that doesn't just mean good to you! Will you be able to survive this night until dawn?

Professional Farmer: American Dream (United Independent Entertainment) - €39.99/£35.99
Professional Farmer: American Dream – the latest spin-off from the Professional Farmer series – takes you to a ranch set in the captivating landscapes of the Midwest. Surrounded by towering mountain ranges, build your dream as a rancher in America with lush fields as far as the eye can see!

Drive your pickup and tractors, tend to your cattle, cultivate your fields and reap your harvest! Take this opportunity to specialize in the flourishing American pumpkin business. Work with original equipment and milk that cash cow!

One-Way Ticket (Zodiac Interactive) - €5.99/£5.39
One-Way Ticket is a visual novel loosely based around actual events. A group of men and women, isolated at sea on a long-distance fishing vessel, suddenly find their very humanity at stake as crew members begin turning up dead.

BLACKSAD: Under the Skin (ANUMAN INTERACTIVE) - €39.99/£35.99
With its anthropomorphic characters and its incredible 1950s feel, BLACKSAD: Under the Skin promises all the eerily dark adventure of a detective novel, just like the eponymous comic book series.

Investigations, searches for clues, fights, witness interviews: let your feline instinct guide you as you infiltrate the corrupt world of boxing.

Trover Saves the Universe (Squanch Games) - €24.99/£22.49
Your dogs have been dognapped by a beaked lunatic who stuffed them into his eye holes and is using their life essence to destroy the universe. You're partnered with Trover, a little purple eye-hole monster who isn't a huge fan of working or being put in the position of having to save the universe.

Only you and Trover can save everything in this bizarre comedy adventure filled with combat, platforming, puzzles, and morally questionable choices -- created by Justin Roiland!

Indie Gems Bundle - Explosions Edition (Plug In Digital) - €29.99/£26.99
Get these three exploding games in this fantastic indie bundle, at a discounted price!

Includes:
- Steredenn: Binary stars
- NeuroVoider
- Transcripted

Electronic Super Joy (Hard Copy Games) - €14.99/£12.99
Electronic Super Joy is a visually stunning hardcore platformer set in a world of pulse-pounding electronic music. Run, jump, fly and smash your way through 50+ unique levels, featuring low-gravity, world rotation, giant monsters & swarming missile attacks!

Skelittle: A Giant Party! (Plug In Digital) - €9.99/£8.99
Skelittle is a silly, colorful party game designed for fun with friends & family.

Challenge each other in a series of 15 minigames and unlock objects to craft your very own game sessions in sandbox mode!

Turn your house into a gigantic playground!

Decay of Logos (Rising Star Games) - €19.99/£17.99
Immerse yourself in the world of Decay Of Logos and unravel its mysteries. Explore old dungeons, battle unforgiving foes and journey through a vibrant interconnected fantasy realm with your mystical elk companion.

Embark on a journey of revenge and betrayal set in motion by the destruction of our young adventurer's village at the hands of Crimson Knights. Find solace in your trusty elk companion as you battle the unforgiving foes that roam this once peaceful realm. Venture into ancient ruins and dungeons in search of its rewards in a quest to find the truth behind the attack of Ada's home.

Arcade Archives HYPER SPORTS (HAMSTER) - €6.99/£6.29
Compete for top place in a total of 7 events: swimming, clay shooting, vaulting horse, archery, triple jump, weight lifting, and pole vault. Up to 4 players can play at once, in what is sure to be a great time!

Voxel Galaxy (SAT-BOX) - €6.81/£6.07
Space is your battleground! Take part in co-op and versus battles with comical action.

Strike Force Kitty (No Gravity Games, available November 29) - €4.99/£4.49 (€3.99/£3.59 until December 12)
Strike Force Kitty is a humorous light platformer all about cats and kittens. Command a squad of four cute kittens to save an adorable princess!

Train your tabbies into tigers and... power them up with 350+ costumes to gain super powers. Fight big bosses on your way to save the princess!

Acquire costumes from foxes and create crazy combinations of clothing, explore the world, find secrets and save the princess from the clutches of the cunning king!

Happy Animals Bowling (LLC ROOM710GAMES, available November 29) - €4.99/£4.49 (€4.49/£4.04 until December 6)
When nobody's looking, animals love to come together and organize bowling tournaments. Yep, they just love bowling!

This time, the turnout was amazing! The little lamb is here, the crocodile is here, and even the champion Piglet Joffrey is here!

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine (Serenity Forge, available November 29) - €19.99/£17.99
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine is a Narrative-Adventure game about traveling, sharing stories, and surviving manifest destiny. Featuring gorgeous hand-drawn illustrations, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine combines 2D visuals with a 3D overworld US map.

Five Nights at Freddy's (Clickteam, available November 29) - €6.99/£6.29
Welcome to your new summer job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where kids and parents alike come for entertainment and food as far as the eye can see! The main attraction is Freddy Fazbear, of course; and his two friends. They are animatronic robots, programmed to please the crowds! The robots' behavior has become somewhat unpredictable at night however, and it was much cheaper to hire you as a security guard than to find a repairman.

Five Nights at Freddy's 2 (Clickteam, available November 29) - €6.99/£6.29
In Five Nights at Freddy's 2, the old and aging animatronics are joined by a new cast of characters. They are kid-friendly, updated with the latest in facial recognition technology, tied into local criminal databases, and promise to put on a safe and entertaining show for kids and grown-ups alike!

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 (Clickteam, available November 29) - €6.99/£6.29
Thirty years after Freddy Fazbear's Pizza closed its doors, the events that took place there have become nothing more than a rumor and a childhood memory, but the owners of ""Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction"" are determined to revive the legend and make the experience as authentic as possible for patrons, going to great lengths to find anything that might have survived decades of neglect and ruin.

Five Nights at Freddy's 4 (Clickteam, available November 29) - €6.99/£6.29
This time, the terror has followed you home.

In this last chapter of the Five Nights at Freddy's original story, you must once again defend yourself against Freddy Fazbear, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and even worse things that lurk in the shadows. Playing as a child whose role is yet unknown, you must safeguard yourself until 6am by watching the doors, as well as warding off unwanted creatures that may venture into your closet or onto the bed behind you.

League of the Shield (NoobO Games, available November 29) - €6.99/£6.29
League of the Shield is an arcade game for up to 4 players.

Defend your fortress against moving balls using your trustworthy shield. Try to beat every other player to be crowned king.

Deathtrap Dungeon Trilogy (Nomad Games, available November 29) - €8.89/£7.99
Play through three classic Fighting Fantasy gamebooks by author Ian Livingstone - Deathtrap Dungeon, Trial of Champions and Armies of Death.

Start as a novice adventurer and rise up through the ranks in these epic tales of deadly traps, fearsome monsters and devious adversaries. Relive these exciting adventures in a whole new way – by powering up your Skill and Luck dice and collecting powerful cards to help you on your quests. Featuring a detailed branching narrative system and multiple difficulty levels, relive these classic adventures like never before!

FoxyLand (Ratalaika Games, available November 29) - €4.99/£4.49
Help Foxy Fox on a dangerous journey to rescue his love, Jennie. Without your help, Foxy won't be able to save her!

Embark on an adventure to rescue Jennie! Jump and dodge past challenging enemies and traps while collecting gems and cherries across 36 levels.

Get Me Outta Here (QubicGames, available November 30)

Travel Mosiacs: A Paris Tour (JetDogs, available December 1)

Downloadable Content

BLAZBLUE CROSS TAG BATTLE Version 2.0 (Pqube) - €24.99/£19.99
This DLC upgrades BLAZBLUE CROSS TAG BATTLE to version 2.0. The latest patch must be installed to access the content.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - FighterZ Pass 2 DLC 6 (Bandai Namco Entertainment, available November 30) - €4.99/£3.99
Get access to this additional character.

Block-a-Pix Deluxe - Extra Puzzles Pack 9 (Lightwood Games) - €2.99/£2.99
30 new puzzles to solve!

Horizon Chase Turbo - Rookie Series (PM Studios) - Free
HORIZON CHASE TURBO ROOKIE SERIES DLC
A new campaign tailored for new players. Bring your friends and family together into ROOKIE SERIES!

THE ROOKIE SERIES CAMPAIGN
The new campaign is directed at young and inexperienced players, as it will teach the game basics in a welcoming environment, where they can evolve at their own pace. With no leaderboards, collectible coins nor fuel management, the DLC lets players focus on learning the main aspects of racing.

A PERFECT CAR FOR BEGINNERS
Rookie, a brand new car that is perfect for players who don't have much experience with racing games. It offers great handling and receives automatic upgrades as the player progresses in the campaign.

THE DRIVER LICENSE
When the players reach the end of Rookie Series, they'll unlock a special Driver's License, that ensures they're ready for World Tour and other gaming modes.

Blaster Master Zero 2 - DLC Playable Character: Copen from "Luminous Avenger iX" (Inti Creates, available November 29)

OBAKEIDORO! - Free DLC to celebrate over 40,000 units sold! (FREE STYLE, available November 30)

Demos

Happy Animals Bowling Demo (LLC ROOM710GAMES, available November 29)
When nobody's looking, animals love to come together and organize bowling tournaments. Yep, they just love bowling!

This time, the turnout was amazing! The little lamb is here, the crocodile is here, and even the champion Piglet Joffrey is here!

Pre-orders

Space Blaze (United Independent Entertainment) - €29.99/£?
Pre-load ends 05/12/2019, 14:59 local time

Wizards of Brandel (KEMCO) - €12.99/£11.69 (€11.69/£10.52 until December 6)
Pre-load ends 05/12/2019, 14:59 CET

March to a Million (Kairosoft) - €13.00/£11.69
Pre-load ends 05/12/2019, 00:59 CET

Smash Rush (isTom Games) - €9.99/£8.99 (€8.99/£8.09 until December 5)
Pre-load ends 05/12/2019, 14:59 CET

Jamestown+ (Final Form Games) - €15.99/£14.39 (€13.27/£11.94 until December 18)
Pre-load ends 12/12/2019, 14:59 CET

Dual Brain Vol.1: Calculation (D-O) - €13.99/£11.99
Pre-load ends 19/12/2019, 14:59 CET

Junior League Sports 3-in-1 Collection (Funbox Media) - €27.99/£24.99 (€19.99/£17.99 until December 22)
Pre-load ends 23/12/2019, 14:59 CET

Junior League Sports - Soccer (Funbox Media) - €9.99/£8.99 (€6.99/£6.19 until December 22)

Junior League Sports - Ice Hockey (Funbox Media) - €9.99/£8.99 (€6.99/£6.19 until December 22)

Junior League Sports - Basketball (Funbox Media) - €9.99/£8.99 (€6.99/£6.19 until December 22)

Barbarous: Tavern of Emyr (QubicGames)
Pre-load ends 24/12/2019, 23:59 local time

Breathing Fear (Drageus Games, available November 29)
Pre-load ends 05/12/2019, 23:59 local time

Dead End Job (Headup Games, available November 29) - €16.99/£13.99
Pre-load ends 13/12/2019, 14:59 CET

Akuto: Showdown (QubicGames, available November 30)
Pre-load ends 25/12/2019, 23:59 local time

Last edited:

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017

-Tales of Vesperia
-Starlink

Travis Strikes Again is a gem if you're into games whose charms are being strange and rough around the edges. There's really nothing else like it, but if you need tight, familiar mechanics, this probably isn't for you. If you like Suda's games this is a must.

Limbo is OK, but I would highly recommend INSIDE over that one. Same studio, but a far superior experience.

Anyone have feedback fro Danmaku Unlimited 3? It's dirt cheap, but I have so many top tier shmups in my library I don't really need to add anything subpar. Plus In the Hunt just came out...

Deleted member 33571

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Went for Super Hydorah as well as Black Future '88 which I had heard very positive things about on twitter...both seem very promising early on although I've only played a couple minutes of each.
Also considering Puzzle Quest and OlliOlli, and a couple others, but I'm not sure I really need any more 'time sink' games for quite awhile

Deleted member 17207

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Travis Strikes Again is a gem if you're into games whose charms are being strange and rough around the edges. There's really nothing else like it, but if you need tight, familiar mechanics, this probably isn't for you. If you like Suda's games this is a must.

Limbo is OK, but I would highly recommend INSIDE over that one. Same studio, but a far superior experience.

Anyone have feedback fro Danmaku Unlimited 3? It's dirt cheap, but I have so many top tier shmups in my library I don't really need to add anything subpar. Plus In the Hunt just came out...
Thanks. I'm actually not super familiar with Suda's games, so maybe I'll steer clear. The visuals are cool as hell but the simplicity of the gameplay (or at least those who have talked about that) kind of holds me back.

I LOVED Inside, so maybe I'll just hold off on Limbo if it's a bit of a lesser experience.

Thanks!

Joedev

Apr 24, 2018
I've got like $80 in eShop credit and I'm thinking I might end up spending it all... I typically try not to get multiple things at once, but lots of things at the top of my wishlist are on sale, so it might be worth it.

• Super Hydorah ($9.99 - 50% off) - First sale in NA. Really like Locamalito and want to support the developer.
  • Puzzle Quest ($7.50 - 50%) - Played the demo and really enjoyed it. Seems like a pretty fun game.
  • Lapis x Labryinth ($14.99 - 50%) - Something about this game has always looked interesting to me.
  • Assault Android Cactus+ ($9.99 - 50%) - Fun twin stick shooter. Could probably play it co-op with my son.
  • Tangledeep ($12.99 - 35%) - I like traditional roguelikes and this seems like one of the better ones available. Also has some additional content coming in the future.
  • Killer Queen Black ($11.99 - 40%) - I have an occasional game night with a friend and it could be good game to play together.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
Tempted to get Little Nightmares. Does it run good? It is good? How long is the game?

It runs good. I absolutely shat myself playing the game, but I'm really easily scared. Besides the not so great controls, I had a "great" time with it.
The original game is quite short (4-ish hours), but the DLC is basically a whole new story. Overall, you'll get a solid 7 hours of play.
I recommend it, especially if it's on sale.

Kirikocho

Dec 30, 2018
It runs good. I absolutely shat myself playing the game, but I'm really easily scared. Besides the not so great controls, I had a "great" time with it.
The original game is quite short (4-ish hours), but the DLC is basically a whole new story. Overall, you'll get a solid 7 hours of play.
I recommend it, especially if it's on sale.

Thanks. Yeah, its price is like 10 bucks right now I think. I'll get it.

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
I've got like $80 in eShop credit and I'm thinking I might end up spending it all... I typically try not to get multiple things at once, but lots of things at the top of my wishlist are on sale, so it might be worth it.

• Super Hydorah ($9.99 - 50% off) - First sale in NA. Really like Locamalito and want to support the developer.
  • Puzzle Quest ($7.50 - 50%) - Played the demo and really enjoyed it. Seems like a pretty fun game.
  • Lapis x Labryinth ($14.99 - 50%) - Something about this game has always looked interesting to me.
  • Assault Android Cactus+ ($9.99 - 50%) - Fun twin stick shooter. Could probably play it co-op with my son.
  • Tangledeep ($12.99 - 35%) - I like traditional roguelikes and this seems like one of the better ones available. Also has some additional content coming in the future.
  • Killer Queen Black ($11.99 - 40%) - I have an occasional game night with a friend and it could be good game to play together.
Really tempted to get Lapis x Labyrinth because of all this coin frenziness... still haven't bit

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017

Puzzle Quest is cool, but it's SUPER grindy and a bit unfair at times. However, if you enjoy match-3 games, there are very few out there that have kept my attention like this one. Also, if you ever played it back on DS or 3DS, it's the same game with some updates and tweaks.

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
Has there been a full compilation of what's on sale in NA by someone like outer space?

Hydorah is pretty good for that price.

Killer Queen Black is a lot of fun but slightly awkward for 2 players since it's 4v4. Best way to do 2p is both players on separate teams locally or go online where both of you will be on the same team. If neither of those sound suitable I wouldn't get it.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
I've been considering God Eater 3. Something about a streamlined anime monster hunter experience sounds great to me. Has anyone here had good experiences with the Switch version?

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
There are currently 855 games discounted on the US eShop. Looking at my notes, this destroys the previous record of 548 on December 26th, 2018.

And if this year's holiday sales trend similarly to last year's, we should be able to expect an even more massive sale around Christmas with the potential to push past the 1,000 mark...

UWlvjKH.gif

Lite_Agent

Oct 26, 2017
Somewhere. I think.
There are currently 855 games discounted on the US eShop. Looking at my notes, this destroys the previous record of 548 on December 26th, 2018.

And if this year's holiday sales trend similarly to last year's, we should be able to expect an even more massive sale around Christmas with the potential to push past the 1,000 mark...

UWlvjKH.gif

Well, there'll be over 3000 games by the end of the year, so yeah, 1k games on sale seems guaranteed at this point.

That'll be at least 1/3 of the entire Switch library on sale.

OP
OP
tolkir

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
European Switch Sales

99Seconds (EnjoyUp Games) - 65% - €1.04/£0.94 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 29/11 until 27/12
American Fugitive (Curve Digital) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 25/11 until 03/12
Among the Sleep – Enhanced Edition (Soedesco) - 50% - €12.49/£12.49 (was €24.99/£24.99) - From 30/11 until 29/12
Antiquia Lost (KEMCO) - 40% - €7.79/£7.01 (was €12.99/£11.69) - From 27/11 until 04/12
ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - €4.99/£3.99 (was €9.99/£7.99) - From 25/11 until 12/12
Blazing Beaks (QubicGames) - 80% - €2.99/£2.69 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 29/11 until 29/12
Bot Vice (DYA GAMES) - 50% - €4.99/£4.99 (was €9.99/£9.99) - From 26/11 until 25/12
Bubsy: Paws on Fire! (UFO Interactive) - 40% - €14.99/£13.49 (was €24.99/£22.49) - From 26/11 until 26/12
Celeste (Matt Makes Games) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 26/11 until 04/12
Chameleon Run Deluxe Edition (Cinemax) - 70% - €1.79/£1.49 (was €5.99/£4.99) - From 28/11 until 05/12
CHOP (QubicGames) - 50% - €4.99/£4.49 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 29/11 until 29/12
ChromaGun (Pixel Maniacs) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 27/11 until 05/12
Cuphead (StudioMDHR) - 25% - €14.99/£12.74 (was €19.99/£16.99) - From 27/11 until 04/12
Cursed Castilla (Abylight) - 50% - €6.99/£6.29 (was €13.99/£12.59) - From 28/11 until 04/12
Damsel (Screwtape Studios) - 60% - €6.79/£6.11 (was €16.99/£15.29) - From 01/12 until 30/12
Dead End Job (Headup Games) - 15% - €14.44/£11.89 (was €16.99/£13.99) - From 29/11 until 20/12
Deadlings (ALL IN! GAMES) - 25% - €5.99/£5.39 (was €7.99/£7.19) - From 29/11 until 08/12
Deployment (Whale Rock Games) - 75% - €2.49/£2.24 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 25/11 until 25/12
Dragon Sinker (KEMCO) - 40% - €7.79/£7.01 (was €12.99/£11.69) - From 27/11 until 04/12
EARTHLOCK (Snowcastle Games) - 80% - €4.99/£4.49 (was €24.99/£22.49) - From 26/11 until 27/12
Eight-Minute Empire (Acram) - 33% - €10.04/£9.03 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 28/11 until 29/12
Fantasy Strike (Sirlin Games) - 34% - €21.77/£19.13 (was €32.99/£28.99) - From 26/11 until 02/12
Fate/EXTELLA LINK (Marvelous Europe) - 40% - €29.99/£26.99 (was €49.99/£44.99) - From 25/11 until 12/12
Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - €19.99/£17.99 (was €39.99/£35.99) - From 25/11 until 12/12
Final Light, The Prison (Enjoy Up Games) - 90% - €0.69/£0.62 (was €6.99/£6.29) - From 25/11 until 23/12
Fishing Star World Tour (WFS) - 40% - €14.99/£13.49 (was €24.99/£22.49) - From 28/11 until 18/12
Freedom Planet (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - €7.49/£6.49 (was €14.99/£12.99) - From 25/11 until 12/12
Gal Metal (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 25/11 until 12/12
Goat Simulator: The GOATY (Coffee Stain) - 75% - €7.49/£6.74 (was €29.99/£26.99) - From Stai until 03/12
Guns, Gore and Cannoli (Crazy Monkey) - 40% - €5.99/£5.39 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 28/11 until 05/12
Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2 (Crazy Monkey) - 40% - €7.79/£7.01 (was €12.99/£11.69) - From 28/11 until 05/12
Jim is Moving Out! (Cinemax) - 70% - €3.89/£3.59 (was €12.99/£11.99) - From 28/11 until 05/12
Job the Leprechaun (Herrero) - 50% - €1.49/£1.49 (was €2.99/£2.99) - From 28/11 until 19/12
Kid Tripp (Four Horses) - 50% - €1.99/£1.79 (was €3.99/£3.59) - From 28/11 until 25/12
Legend of the Tetrarchs (KEMCO) - 30% - €10.49/£9.44 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 27/11 until 04/12
Lines Infinite (Nestor Yavorskyy) - 50% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €1.99/£1.79) - From 01/12 until 26/12
Lines X (Nestor Yavorskyy) - 50% - €0.49/£0.44 (was €0.99/£0.89) - From 01/12 until 26/12
Little Racer (ALL IN! GAMES) - 25% - €11.99/£10.79 (was €15.99/£14.39) - From 29/11 until 08/12
Mercury Race (Herrero) - 50% - €3.99/£3.99 (was €7.99/£7.99) - From 28/11 until 19/12
Mini Trains (QubicGames) - 83% - €1.01/£0.91 (was €5.99/£5.39) - From 29/11 until 29/12
Monkey King: Master of the Clouds (UFO Interactive) - 40% - €2.99/£2.69 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 26/11 until 26/12
Moonfall Ultimate (Wales Interactive) - 50% - €6.49/£4.99 (was €12.99/£9.99) - From 28/11 until 12/12
Moorhuhn Wanted (Higgs Games) - 20% - €5.59/£5.03 (was €6.99/£6.29) - From 28/11 until 28/12
Morphite (Blowfish Studios) - 80% - €2.99/£2.69 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 28/11 until 28/12
Not Not – A Brain Buster (QubicGames) - 50% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €1.99/£1.79) - From 29/11 until 29/12
PIANISTA (Superb) - 40% - €14.99/£13.49 (was €24.99/£22.49) - From 28/11 until 26/12
Pillar (Michael Hicks) - 60% - €3.19/£2.87 (was €7.99/£7.19) - From 28/11 until 18/12
Pizza Parking (Arach Games) - 75% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €3.99/£3.59) - From 29/11 until 29/12
Qbics Paint (Abylight) - 50% - €2.49/£2.24 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 28/11 until 04/12
Quad Fighter K (Aksys Games) - 60% - €2.79/£2.51 (was €6.99/£6.29) - From 28/11 until 05/12
Raiden V: Director's Cut (UFO Interactive) - 40% - €17.99/£16.19 (was €29.99/£26.99) - From 26/11 until 26/12
Reptilian Rebellion (Herrero) - 50% - €1.49/£1.49 (was €2.99/£2.99) - From 28/11 until 19/12
Rest in Pieces (Itatake) - 81% - €1.51/£1.32 (was €7.99/£6.99) - From 01/12 until 06/12
Rimelands – Hammer of Thor (QubicGames) - 50% - €4.99/£4.49 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 29/11 until 29/12
Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX (Enjoy Up Games) - 70% - €2.99/£2.69 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 29/11 until 27/12
Rogue Bit (Bigosaur) - 60% - €1.99/£1.59 (was €4.99/£3.99) - From 30/11 until 29/12
Roof Rage (Early Melon) - 30% - €10.49/£9.44 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 26/11 until 03/12
Safari Pinball (SuperPowerUpGames) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 29/11 until 27/12
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Ball (Marvelous Europe) - 38% - €24.79/£22.31 (was €39.99/£35.99) - From 25/11 until 12/12
SENRAN KAGURA Reflexions (Marvelous Europe) - 38% - €6.19/£5.57 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 25/11 until 12/12
Shipped (QubicGames) - 50% - €2.99/£2.69 (was €5.99/£5.39) - From 29/11 until 29/12
Siegecraft Commander (Blowfish Studios) - 80% - €3.99/£3.59 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 28/11 until 28/12
Solitaire Klondike BLACK (G-mode) - 50% - €2.54/£2.29 (was €5.09/£4.59) - From 29/11 until 19/12
Son of a Witch (Bigosaur) - 60% - €5.19/£4.39 (was €12.99/£10.99) - From 30/11 until 29/12
Space Cows (ALL IN! GAMES) - 40% - €7.79/£7.01 (was €12.99/£11.69) - From 26/11 until 03/12
SpaceColorsRunner (Arach Games) - 80% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €4.99/£4.49) - From 29/11 until 29/12
SpiderSolitaire BLACK (G-mode) - 50% - €2.54/£2.29 (was €5.09/£4.59) - From 29/11 until 19/12
Spirit Hunter: Death Mark (Aksys Games) - 60% - €19.99/£17.99 (was €49.99/£44.99) - From 28/11 until 05/12
Spirit Hunter: NG (Aksys Games) - 20% - €39.99/£35.99 (was €49.99/£44.99) - From 28/11 until 05/12
Star Ghost (RAINYFROG) - 75% - €2.24/£1.99 (was €8.99/£7.99) - From 28/11 until 12/12
Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax (Aksys Games) - 60% - €3.99/£3.59 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 28/11 until 05/12
Super Chariot (Microids) - 95% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 28/11 until 04/12
Super Hydorah (Abylight) - 50% - €9.97/£8.94 (was €19.95/£17.89) - From 28/11 until 04/12
Super Star Path (DYA GAMES) - 50% - €2.49/£2.49 (was €4.99/£4.99) - From 26/11 until 25/12
Syberia 1 & 2 (Microids) - 60% - €13.99/£11.99 (was €34.99/£29.99) - From 28/11 until 26/12
SYMMETRY (Imagination) - 40% - €5.99/£5.39 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 28/11 until 12/12
Teddy Gangs (Sabec) - 80% - €1.79/£1.61 (was €8.99/£8.09) - From 28/11 until 18/12
The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle: Episode 1: A Dreadly Business (Chorus Worldwide Games) - 70% - €1.64/£1.49 (was €5.49/£4.99) - From 28/11 until 18/12
The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle Episode 2: A Bleaker Predicklement (Chorus Worldwide Games) - 70% - €2.39/£2.15 (was €7.99/£7.19) - From 28/11 until 18/12
The First Tree (David Wehle) - 50% - €4.99/£4.49 (was €9.99/£8.99) - From 28/11 until 09/12
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 (Jackbox Games) - 60% - €9.59/£8.01 (was €23.99/£20.03) - From 28/11 until 05/12
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 (Jackbox Games) - 60% - €8.79/£7.99 (was €21.99/£19.99) - From 28/11 until 05/12
The Jackbox Party Pack 5 (Jackbox Games) - 40% - €15.59/£14.39 (was €25.99/£23.99) - From 28/11 until 05/12
The Keep (Cinemax) - 70% - €5.39/£4.79 (was €17.99/£15.99) - From 28/11 until 05/12
The Mystery of Woolley Mountain (Huey Games) - 90% - €1.09/£0.99 (was €10.99/£9.99) - From 01/12 until 08/12
The VideoKid (Chorus Worldwide Games) - 70% - €1.31/£1.19 (was €4.39/£3.99) - From 28/11 until 18/12
TORIDAMA: Brave Challenge (G-mode) - 50% - €2.29/£2.06 (was €4.58/£4.13) - From 29/11 until 19/12
Tower Of Babel (EnjoyUp Games) - 90% - €0.62/£0.55 (was €6.20/£5.57) - From 25/11 until 23/12
TowerFall (Matt Makes Games) - 50% - €9.99/£8.99 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 26/11 until 04/12
Urban Trial Playground (Tate Multimedia) - 81% - €2.84/£2.56 (was €14.99/£13.49) - From 28/11 until 19/12
Urban Trial Playground Deluxe Edition (Tate Multimedia) - 81% - €3.79/£3.41 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 28/11 until 19/12
Warlocks 2: God Slayers (QubicGames) - 90% - €1.79/£1.59 (was €17.99/£15.99) - From 29/11 until 29/12
Warparty (Crazy Monkey) - 40% - €11.99/£10.79 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 28/11 until 05/12
Wayout (Nestor Yavorskyy) - 50% - €1.49/£1.34 (was €2.99/£2.69) - From 01/12 until 26/12
Xtreme Club Racing (EnjoyUp Games) - 90% - €0.98/£0.88 (was €9.89/£8.89) - From 25/11 until 23/12
Yellow Fins (Sprakelsoft) - 75% - €0.99/£0.89 (was €3.99/£3.59) - From 28/11 until 28/12
YUMENIKKI -DREAM DIARY- (ACTIVE GAMING MEDIA) - 40% - €11.99/£10.79 (was €19.99/£17.99) - From 27/11 until 04/12
Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX (Akaoni Studio) - 30% - €6.29/£5.66 (was €8.99/£8.09) - From 29/11 until 09/12

BLAZBLUE CROSS TAG BATTLE (Pqube) - 25% - €29.99/£24.99 (was €39.99/£34.99) - From 25/11 until Permanent
Dandy Dungeon – Legend of Brave Yamada – (Onion Games) - 27% - €15.99/£14.49 (was €21.99/£19.79) - From 28/11 until Permanent

- DLCs

Gal Metal – Encore Pack (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
Fate/EXTELLA LINK – Li'l Characters Set (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
Fate/EXTELLA LINK – Resort Set (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
Fate/EXTELLA LINK – Special Set 1 (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
Fate/EXTELLA LINK – Special Set 2 (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
Fate/EXTELLA LINK – Special Set 3 (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
Fate/EXTELLA LINK – Tropical Set (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
Fate/EXTELLA LINK – Young Altera (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Ball – Busty Special DLC Set (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Ball – New Outfit Quartet (Marvelous Europe) - 41% - From 25/11 until 12/12
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Ball – SENRAN KAGURA Stage BGM Set (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
SENRAN KAGURA Reflexions – Glorious Reflexology — Set of Three (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
SENRAN KAGURA Reflexions – Yomi Reflexions Course & 12 Outfit Set (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
SENRAN KAGURA Reflexions – Ryōna Reflexions Course & 7 Outfit Set (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
SENRAN KAGURA Reflexions – Murasaki Reflexions Course & 7 Outfit Set (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
SENRAN KAGURA Reflexions – Yumi Reflexions Course & 9 Outfit Set (Marvelous Europe) - 50% - From 25/11 until 12/12
Pinball FX3 – Williams Pinball: Volume 1 (ZEN Studios) - 30% - From 28/11 until 05/12
Pinball FX3 – Williams Pinball: Volume 2 (Zen Studios) - 30% - From 28/11 until 05/12
Pinball FX3 – Williams Pinball: Volume 3 (Zen Studios) - 30% - From 28/11 until 05/12
Pinball FX3 – Williams Pinball: Volume 4 (Zen Studios) - 30% - From 28/11 until 05/12

Last edited:

_bemusedchunk

Banned
Nov 6, 2019
North of Boston

UWlvjKH.gif

and people still say "nothing is on sale" or "this sale blows"

Elry09

Nov 11, 2017
Anyone know when the games launching today will launch? Trover is supposed to be today but is still listing as Coming Soon

Jan 29, 2018
Does the $20 digital Starlink include everything I'd want? Like, I won't run into a need to buy a toy/microtransaction to use some ship or weapon?

Kirikocho

Dec 30, 2018
If you've got a partner who's not necessarily into videogames, it's a nice game to play together in my opinion; so nice that the sequel seems to have a proper multiplayer mode.
I played the whole game with my girlfriend watching and we had lots of fun.

I'll try but she's playing like 3 hours of Pokémon per day, so we usually watch series before bed.