• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2020
If we get any kind of direct before E3, it would be small like a Mini or something cuz I don't think they would want to show off something big before E3

phyl0x

Nov 30, 2020
Nate talked about it, Tom Phillips talked about it, others too i think. We're gonna get at least a TP/WW double pack.

Id love a double pack...but when does Nintendo ever really discount anything? I'd guess full price Wind Waker HD on switch would outsell Skyward Sword HD...seems like WW is the one that held up best visually and people are most nostalgic about..throw in some 4k support for the Pro and we wont even complain about the price (Wind Waker U-HD...bringing back the U). It'd be a great launch title even if BOTW2 isnt ready.

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
BotW2 will be E3 and probably come out on 2022. I can't see them cutting SS legs off by releasing BotW2 4-5 months later. Especially when you throw in the WW/TP HD for this year rumors.

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
Id love a double pack...but when does Nintendo ever really discount anything? I'd guess full price Wind Waker HD on switch would outsell Skyward Sword HD...seems like WW is the one that held up best visually and people are most nostalgic about..throw in some 4k support for the Pro and we wont even complain about the price (Wind Waker U-HD...bringing back the U)

The Wii U version of Bayonetta 2 came with a free copy of Bayonetta 1...

Last edited:

phyl0x

Nov 30, 2020
probably thought i deleted my post he quoted? but just deleted the second copy of the post i deleted...

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
BotW2 will be E3 and probably come out on 2022. I can't see them cutting SS legs off by releasing BotW2 4-5 months later. Especially when you throw in the WW/TP HD for this year rumors.
I don't see why Botw2 would cut the legs of SSHD. If anything it would give it a boost.

We saw that with every Mario products last year, and 3D world didn't kill Sm3das legs either (Nintendo did).

Feb 15, 2021
I'd say Kelios' tweet is hinting at a Zelda announcement this week, but it won't be BoTW2 related, that's probably for E3. AoC DLC wave-1 showcase video or more info on SSHD is my bet. I can't see a Zelda direct before E3, they need Zelda to bat for them at E3.

Neutra

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
if a frenchman posts a green fairy emoji at 4am it just means he's been seeing visions of la fee verte all night...

carlosfilho

Feb 3, 2021
I'd say Kelios' tweet is hinting at a Zelda announcement this week, but it won't be BoTW2 related, that's probably for E3. AoC DLC wave-1 showcase video or more info on SSHD is my bet. I can't see a Zelda direct before E3, they need Zelda to bat for them at E3.

Unless they got other big games like Metroid, Donkey Kong to show at E3 and want to space out the announcements, so Zelda is coming earlier with an exclusive presentation.

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
Could be the Kelios tweet was scheduled with a platformer to intentionally stir the pot at a specific time with the highest interaction rate.

How's that for using 1001% of my brain?

Because we apparently didn't do a good job.

230114_908223010.jpg

Feb 15, 2021
Unless they got other big games like Metroid, Donkey Kong to show at E3 and want to space out the announcements, so Zelda is coming earlier with an exclusive presentation.
It's too close to E3 to show new BoTW2 content outside of E3. Nintendo would show Metroid, DK, and Zelda at E3 before leaving Zelda out of E3. It makes sense to show less exciting Zelda news before E3 though.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
NSO doesn't actually stand for Nintendo Switch Online but Nantasy Star Online. That's the NSO update we are getting.

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
I mean I could be wrong and I really hope I am but I don't see Nintendo releasing BotW2 this year with SS so late into the year especially if WW and TP are coming. Who knows with Nintendo though.

Oct 25, 2017
havent peeked in for a while
I see everyone remains very calm and sane
Tranquility personified

So on a scale of 1-10 how doomed are we today, and on a scale of zero to laughing how likely are we to get metroid news on this holy anniversary

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
The original 12 Super Smash Bros fighters are starting their own spinoff league, Sakurai threatening to never let them fight in SSBU again

Status
Not open for further replies.