• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saito Hikari

Jul 3, 2021
Whether a game is 'too big' to be shown at an indie showcase is not really going to be up to gaming enthusiasts.

I could see Nintendo placing a Silksong trailer in an indie showcase, if only to get people to actually take these showcases more seriously.

clapclap88

Jun 10, 2020
Hope we get confirmation of a Pseudoregalia port. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Corn Kidz 64 make an appearance here. It's already confirmed to be releasing on Switch this Friday.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bPYnNuUMz8

Yeah, nothing new to report with Corn Kidz 64 coming in a few days but I'm stoked to try that game out! I'm sure part of the showcase will be to advertise its release.

Very hopeful of a Pseudoregalia Switch release announcement as well. Indie 3D platformers are really kicking into gear the last couple years. Loved my time with Penny's Big Breakaway recently and since then have been on a 3D platformer kick (finally checking out Tinykin, which is fantastic as well).

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

It's been so long, the dlc may have shifted into a sequel, like Silksong did.
[/QUOTE]

That's my expectation at this point.

empurror

Feb 9, 2022
on the real, i'd like to see blasphemous 2 dlc and death must die coming to switch. tomba port that was announced a year ago would be dope too

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
Hoping (besides the obvious) for a The Plucky Squire release date here 😊. Another Crab's Treasure is bound to be on this too right, it releases in 8 days.

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
Is Silksong marketing is an Xbox exclusive? I might have missed that info, so it's impossible to be shown to this direct right?
You might have missed that info because it doesn't exist

It's basically just speculation since the last time it showed up was at an Xbox presentation (and it's a GamePass Day 1 title). But there's nothing indicating exclusivity there at all

belairjeff

J->E Localization
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The idea of booting up Silksong for the first time and just exploring it's massive world fills me with thoughts of happiness. Hope I can do this sooner rather than later.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
Silksong is cancelled but Hollow Knight is instead going to be remade into three part open world 3d trilogy.

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
Awaiting the Silksong shadow drop that's definitely happening.

zeldor711

Feb 11, 2020
I felt like the Triple-i event had a reasonable chance - seemed like the perfect event to give out a Silksong release date. I really don't think there's much chance of an indie direct when they can use whatever showcase they want to. Honestly I think it's more likely that they'd just drop the trailer on their own channel.

Daeda

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Considering it had an Edge cover recently, I'm hoping for UFO50 as well, if we're talking about games that havent been shown for a long time.

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
Silksong will never be in an Indie direct, it'll be in a full Nintendo direct, even the original was. It's big enough to warrant the larger show.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
It's a sign if I was into conspiracies
HIZOTk.jpeg

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
"The wait is finally over. Hollowed Knight: Song of Silk releases April 19th."

wait but that's not

"Thanks for tuning in everyone!"