• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
The original was a Kickstarter. The release date trailer was in Nintendo's E3 2018 direct.
My mistake, was referring Silksong, even still, that's the release date trailer specifically for the Switch version as the game first came out in 2017, this time it'll come out at the same time everywhere.

Radarscope1

Oct 29, 2017
All I ask when it comes to SS is they don't shadow drop it (which I don't think they would, doesn't make sense). I need the chance to clear some time, including taking time off work.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
I swear if silksong isn't announced today after all this smoke I just don't know what I'm gonna do anymore guys

Doomburrito

Feb 9, 2018
Damn, I can't believe I'm going to be able to play Silksong in about an hour. Already took off work for today.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
Metroid Prime 2 & 3!
(is what I hope for)

*edit*
Sorry, if "indie world" then I'm hoping for Bushiden and Gestalt!

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Random thought - although I've not been following dev so maybe there's been a ton of news I've not heard - it vaguely feels like it's about the right time for more on Haunted Chocolatier.

bloodgate

Dec 18, 2019
Iowa
I'm loving that Hollow Knight has the announcement hype that Elden Ring had going for it. Looking forward to this Direct because indie games are where the art and creativity of the medium flourishes.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
Putting on my clown makeup. Fingers crossed for Silksong! (I was going to say an Early Access Hades 2 trailer, but as that's for PC, not so in line for a Nintebdo Direct. Maybe a Hades 2 trailer in general?)