• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
You lot didn't genuinely think Silksong was going to be in a fucking Indie World did you? Even the original game got a main direct spot.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
wow wow wow

i'm sure it'll turn up at some point but still funny for now.

decent show otherwise. hopefully tmnt hades is good

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
In the next Indie World thread no one will talk about Silksong anymore and that is also something to celebrate.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
0Rc7S1R.jpg

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
All around me are familiar faces
Forward faces
Forward faaaaaceeeeesss

SW Heist 2 looks dope.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse SƩrƩnissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Bzzzt looks gorgeous my god. It's like the perfect HD recreation of the SNES pixel art aesthetic.

Oct 29, 2017
USA
Steamworld Heist II is friggin awesome. I adored the first one. It's funny they went from space piracy to plain regular naval piracy.

Layla

Oct 25, 2017
in for Laser Eyes, Stitch and want to know more about Duck Detective. also the frog hopping in shadows game.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Well overall that was pretty bad. Europa and Antonblast look great, but these I'm getting a decidedly un-cozy feeling of annoyance at all the cozy games lol.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
pretty much all of it was shown in other indie shows this or last year, I'm suprised so many people seemed to have missed it. I don't think there was anything truly new in there.

I do wonder if I've seen the two metroidvania-esque games before from the montage, but they do tend to blur into one a bit.

I don't think I'd seen that game about what appears to be a frog hiding in shadows previously, though.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
I'm MAD, someone said on twitter you HAD to watch the announcement if you're a fan of Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, I got so hyped for a DLC of the GOTY 2023 that I didn't even check who was the guy and if he was legit. So disappointed...

Antonblast is cool, but i've been following the project already, the rest was not for me.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Happy to see Antonblast has finally a release date.

Shame any discussion about this will once again be ruined by Silksong, as some will certainly dismiss all the other games shown. šŸ¤”

Radarscope1

Oct 29, 2017
Looked like some good ones in there.

pretty much all of it was shown in other indie shows this or last year, I'm suprised so many people seemed to have missed it. I don't think there was anything truly new in there.

I'm out of the loop because it was almost all new to me. I don't watch the PC indie space, though.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Just like we've been telling you, Silksong is too big for an Indie World presentation at this point. It's either gonna be at the next general Nintendo Direct or the June Xbox Showcase.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Lorelei and Schim are my highlights

Heist 2 looks rad but I never got around to the first, need to run through that first

nbnt

Oct 26, 2017
This agony reminds me of TLG not showing up for years, it's kind of nostalgic at this point, this is fine..

AerialAir

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
5/10 Nindie for me. Very mediocre. Release dates for Lorelei and Europa are cool. Stitch looked like something I might play. Heist 2 looked phenomenal and I'll prolly get it day one. Everything else was a pass, for me.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
That was pretty good. SteamWorld Heist 2 was a very welcome surprise, and there were a few other games that looked interesting.