udivision

Oct 25, 2017
Out of nowhere...

Seems like a physics basic indie game, but I can't put a name on what it reminds me of.

OP
OP
AnonymousApple
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
This appears to be a small open world game where you need to rescue people by getting them onto an ambulance with a stretcher.
Some mustached dude keeps doing things to people. You might have to dodge lasers and whatnot.

Not entirely sure if the game can be played solo but obviously with two Joy-Con you can play co-op, with each person taking control of one of the two characters.
Looks low budget visually but it does look somewhat fun. Makes sense given the what, roughly $20, price tag.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Could be fun.

Aesthetically, it looks like one of those zero-budget youtube cartoons designed to farm clicks from toddlers.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
That looks AMAZING and also that it will destroy relationships xD

But damn that is some UGLY cutscene

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
They just leave the stretcher behind? Are they just all over town like e-scooters?

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Overcooked with First Responders.

Could be fun, but for games like this, 4 players >>>>>>>>>>>> 2.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Neat, looks like a fun little co-op game, very weird to shadowdrop it out of nowhere

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like an ambulance based simpsons hit&run or crazy taxi game to me.

CMM1215

Oct 25, 2017
Hate the character designs, but the game looks really fun. Gives me weird Bob the Builder vibes. Curious if it's actually devved internally or through another studio (Skip?).

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois
Read it as this

SearchersPoster-BillGold.jpg

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
So this is actually a new IP published by Nintendo. Can't find a mention for another developer, so maybe this is also developed by EPD?

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shove everyone you can onto the stretcher and then toss them all into the ambulance

Looks like you can travel by land, sea and air

laziboi

Alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2019
Your Anus
Is it me, or is Nintendo less insistant on worldwide releases and announcements recently? During the brief Kimishima era, every Nintendo game was announced and released the same time worldwide. But recently, Nintendo's gone back to staggered releases, where a game could arrive months if not a year after the Japanese release.

Oct 25, 2017
Is it me, or is Nintendo less insistant on worldwide releases and announcements recently? During the brief Kimishima era, every Nintendo game was announced and released the same time worldwide. But recently, Nintendo's gone back to staggered releases, where a game could arrive months if not a year after the Japanese release.
You're basing this off what exactly?

laziboi

Alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2019
Your Anus
You're basing this off what exactly?

Famicom Detective Club remakes are a recent example. It was announced for Japan only so far, with no mention of a worldwide release. Then came Brain Age, which we still don't have a North American announcement for, and even then is releasing in Japan first in December, followed by a January release for Europe. Now this, where NCL is the first to make an announcement of this strange new game, with no mention from NoA or NoE.

It just feels like Nintendo is realizing that making all their games a simutaneous, worldwide release is expensive and impractical, so it's probably cheaper to do staggered releases at least for smaller games like this.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Two games don't make a trend

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing this was an idea one of their devs had that was allowed to come to fruitation as a small scale title

Oct 25, 2017
Famicom Detective Club remakes are a recent example. It was announced for Japan only so far, with no mention of a worldwide release. Then came Brain Age, which we still don't have a North American announcement for, and even then is releasing in Japan first in December, followed by a January release for Europe. Now this, where NCL is the first to make an announcement of this strange new game.
I'm like 90% sure the famicom detective remakes, games only available in japan in its original incarnation, will remain solely Japanese products. Meanwhile Brain Age is also a game that relies on a lot of development changes for a worldwide release anyways. All these small releases, meanwhile true to form every single major release has been worldwide (with the exception of newer markets like Korea and Taiwan, which get them a bit later)