• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017

Like holy frick I think earlier this year I counted how long it took for Wii U/3DS to get folders and by this point in the switch's life, both systems had it

I think PS4 had it at that point in time too. I may make a thread on the deal this next week if there's no major update lol

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Like holy frick I think earlier this year I counted how long it took for Wii U/3DS to get folders and by this point in the switch's life, both systems had it

I think PS4 had it at that point in time too. I may make a thread on the deal this next week if there's no major update lol

Good idea for a new thread on it. Nintendo has to realize it is an issue, no?

I find myself buying less due to the crappy storefront, and playing less because it takes a while to find games if you have a large library.

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Good idea for a new thread on it. Nintendo has to realize it is an issue, no?

I find myself buying less due to the crappy storefront, and playing less because it takes a while to find games if you have a large library.

as a game reviewer with 300+ icons on my switch, it's maddening to sort them. Doing by Publisher kinda helps, but I'd still like to sort some things myself. It's mindboggling homebrew got that done super fast, yet not nintendo themselves... We'll have to wait and see what maintenance on monday brings, really. 11.0 hopes

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Upcoming maintenance:

eShop - Use of Prepaid Cards / Download Codes

US PT: September 14, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
US ET: September 14, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
UK: 14 / 15 September, 10:00 pm - 2:00 am
EU: 14 / 15 September, 11:00 pm - 3:00 am
JP: 15 September, 6:00 am - 10:00 am