tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
You just can't change their opinions now. On Reddit, there is about 680+ comments about the tallied 928 games as of yesterday, complaining about all but 5 to 15 games are trash/shovelware/phone games...

You just can't win the crowd.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSw...tendo_switch_current_has_928_games_available/

Sincerely, I don't care other crowds. I thought that we were more respectable with the work of developers here.

Trash, garbage, etc. I don't know if there's a worst insult to the work of those people.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Sincerely, I don't care other crowds. I thought that we were more respectable with the work of developers here.

Trash, garbage, etc. I don't know if there's a worst insult to the work of those people.
We are, we're just the unfortunate minority. I'm pretty sure 690 people who commented in that post is more than a handful of us who appreciated the works of all approved developers on the Nintendo Switch.

Sebastopa

Apr 27, 2018

It's a very disheartening and disgusting trend with gamers on the internet, probably driven by console warriors and fanboys in general, I seriously have zero desire to work on the industry to make games for these ungrateful, entitled and arrogant shit people. Fortunately I still think they are in the minority, it's just that they voice their opinion pretty loud.

Alcibiades

Banned
Feb 3, 2018
Bit disingenuous considering a good amount of those are games that have long been on those other two platforms
Are you saying the PS4 and Xbox One never received late ports in their first two years? GTA V, Diablo 3, TLOU: R, Minecraft, The Binding of Isaac, Fez, Flower, Journey, Rayman Legend, Final Fantasy XIV, Guacamelee, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, etc

syth

Oct 25, 2017
Are you saying the PS4 and Xbox One never received late ports in their first two years? GTA V, Diablo 3, TLOU: R, Minecraft, The Binding of Isaac, Fez, Flower, Journey, Rayman Legend, Final Fantasy XIV, Guacamelee, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, etc

They don't count they were the first HD releases

/s

That is somehow an OK argument but being the first portable versions isn't.