Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
That costume looks lame as hell lol.

They should have made some kind of nintendo tie in skin like plumber skin or something

Oct 27, 2017
It was never widely available, never promoted and never for sale in the US I think.

This however will be a worldwide thing, it's already in every Nintendo Twitters around the world.

I think it would be incredibly shortsighted to think that Sony won't have their own Fortnite bundle for the holiday considering they had onenearkier this year before Nintendo created one. So now you have a $299 PS bundle vs. $299 Switch bundle. The holiday season is going to be brutal this year.

NippleViking

May 2, 2018
It's $299? 20 million confirmed and the Nintendo doubters are found dead

Yep. I was a skeptic, and had anticipated ~18.5m. But at this pricepoint + with big bundled inclusions, Ninty has 20m a lock.

And if it's anything like the PS4 Fortnite bundle, people will be reselling codes to the skin for $30-$60 online.

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy

Ehy kid, now that you bought the Switch bundle with the biggest online game on the planet that doesn't need a Nintendo Online subscription and the app for voice chat, would you like to pay 20€ a year to play Ice Climbers?

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Is it the first time there is a Fornite bundle for a console maker ? This seems a big deal.

fortnite-ps4-bundle.jpg

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
As far as I can tell that skin is (currently) exclusive to this bundle.

People who already have a Switch will buy this just for the skin.

Fortnite is crazy.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Holy shit! It's going to fly.

I hope those purchasing don't own a ps4. Xmas day is going to be another cross play revival of hatred on social media.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
So now you have a $299 PS bundle vs. $299 Switch bundle. The holiday season is going to be brutal this year.
Why ? Is smash releasing on the PS4 ?

I'm not sure we can talk about "vs" especially. I don't think a lot of people will really hesitate that much. It's gonna be one or the other quite fast.
I honestly don't think this bundle will guarantee they hit 20mil. Can happen but still not a lock.
It probably could happen without, so it'll certainly help.

Nothing is ever locked. For what we know a meteorite could fall and detroy our world any day : P (or anything else lol)

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Damn! Let's do redo the poll asking if the Switch will hit 20m this fiscal year. I expect very different results now