Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what that music was, it seems too energetic for build mode. Maybe for something in the story mode?

And now this song sounds way way too much like something out of Paper Mario...

underFlorence

May 19, 2019
Germany
I assume this is the SM3DW Underground build mode track now? Kinda hard to keep them all distinct when they're all remixes of the same track, if this wasn't a new rendition of the Underground theme I probably wouldn't have been able to say it's from 3D World

underFlorence

May 19, 2019
Germany
Yeah those are slightly remixed, edit mode song perhaps?
Yeah, these fit the bill for edit mode tracks, but I don't know which track the one before the one currently playing (that one's SM3DW Underground) is from. It also stopped rather abruptly so maybe they put the wrong track into the playlist and it isn't actually an Edit Mode track? idk lol

underFlorence

May 19, 2019
Germany
Are these Mario Maker 2 tracks? Because MM1 edit mode music was way way better than it ought to have been, and so are these lol
I'm 100% positive they are, it's fitting and at least one of them (2 if you count the Underground theme) are from 3D World
Even if the current music don't include the "Bah", your mind can still hear them.
Definitely felt the same during this track! 3D World used the bahs well tho, imo. NSMBU overused them.

Super Mario Maker 2 Invitational
OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Super Mario Maker 2 Invitational is starting now! Reposting MM2 info:

Stream links:
YouTube
Twitch

NintendoEra Discord:
Discord

Super_Maria_Maker_2_Invitational.png

When:
11:00 a.m. PT | 2:00 p.m. ET
t1560016800z4.png

Potential reveal:
New game style

Who:
The Completionist
Abdallah
thedragonfeeny

Yellowkillerbee

Rules:
Round One
The four players will each compete in timed speed runs.

Round Two
Players will split into teams of two and work together to complete the course. The winning team will move onto the Finals.

Finals
The remaining two players will face off in three objective-based mini-courses and one final course to determine the champion.

Last edited:

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
people that watch this and smash for reveals should stop.
there aren't going to be any.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I want that Mario World jacket Vish is wearing

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Does anyone know how these 4 were chosen?