Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
imgonline-com-ua-Piconpic-7g-Zl78-HSTMQAv.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how much that thing weighs if people are getting a workout from moving it around.

That guy doing tricep extensions with it seems kind of dubious. However, if they can gameify exercise in a way that isn't completely focused on cardio, then I'm all in.

tazmin

Oct 30, 2017
I guess the people who were complaining that Switch era feels un-Nintendo can be satisfied

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo seems to be wheeling out one of these "non-gamer" type experiments yearly with 1,2 Switch and Labo before this.

Don't see this catching on. People have moved on from Wii Fit like gizmos. Maybe 12 years ago, Nintendo.

Tarot Deck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That's exactly the stupid shit that should have died on the Wii years.
Fuck you Nintendo for wasting resources on that!

day 1

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Emily called it a new IP on Twitter

(and I just saw that she confirmed this is Mystery Game #4, lol)

MattEnth

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA
Fake. There's no way that living room was in San Francisco. Too big.

Looks interesting, though. I remember how disappointing Xbox Fitness was. Wii Fit was fun though. Hopefully Nintendo can hit a new bar here.

Feb 18, 2018
I sincerely, sincerely love how they don't show any gameplay to apply this to. They're like "fuck if we know what you're gonna do with this, but it'll probably be cool!"

I love it.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Up front it looks like the kind of software that hasn't been doing well for them since the Wii/DS era, but I guess we'll see what I actually is in a few days.

Presumably this explains the empty December slot.

tazmin

Oct 30, 2017
They were very smart to separate this from the Direct. hit hardcore players with a hardcore-oriented event, then introduce another experience aimed at casuals and expanding the userbase alone.

This is not aimed at people like the users of this forum.
And yet some people on this forum will still get mad

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
oh god, the people (not necessarily here) posting about how fucking dumb it looks.

They've intentionally shown people interacting with a bit of plastic and looking like goofs without any real context. That's kind of the point. you're supposed to say "what the fuck?"

We don't know how it interacts with the software yet and that is what is going to make it. People should just chill. goddamn.

Status
Not open for further replies.