• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pioneer

May 31, 2022
Disgusting behavior and it always baffles me how people think they're going to get away with this shit. Good on the victims for coming forward, wish them the best here

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
EDIT: I badly explained what I was trying to say and I shouldn't have made this post in the first place. I apologize.

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
*sees screenshots*
Jesus Fucking Christ...

That said, my respect goes to Lady Emily for her bravery in coming forward with this.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Is this what the younglings call "rizz"? Holy shit what a weirdo lmao

IMG_9848.png

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada

julian

Oct 27, 2017
"My SO said it's ok if I talk about shoes with my friends cause it's not sexual" is the weirdest lie I have read in a while.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
I'm not saying it was directly related. I'm just saying I had bad vibes coming from that guy and it turns out I had reasons to feel that way.
Shitty people can have normal opinions and normal people can have shitty opinions. Someone's views on a piece of media isn't going to make them somehow also a piece of shit.

It's kind of harmful to assume there are such mundane "tells" for this kind of thing.

Vibed

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Mostly reads like somebody who can't take a hint. Painful to read, because I've been there, but constantly pushing the fetish shit is crossing a line.

I'm not saying it was directly related. I'm just saying I had bad vibes coming from that guy and it turns out I had reasons to feel that way.
I see what you're saying. Both give off the vibe of someone "stuck" on something. Again, I say this as someone prone to obsessive thoughts.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Always sucks to hear that somebody was harassed but always good when the harasser is outed. What a creep and a good reminder that these parasocial relationships are just that—you don't really know these people.

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
Well, that is disapointing to hear. Didn't engage with his youtube channel, but I have watched plenty of Runwayguys and the yearly Runwayguys Charity Streams.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Damn this one hurts, I loved his lets plays when I was younger. I was just watching some of his bw2 videos the other day. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
At this point I gotta assume that becoming a hugely successful YouTuber is itself a red flag on someone's character.

Zookfoodle

Oct 25, 2017
That's so absolutely fucked. I haven't watched him in a while (aside from some reaction videos to Nintendo directs) but jesus fucking christ man some of that shit makes 4chan look like a well-adjusted place
Fuck him

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
I want to scrub my skin off with a Brillo pad after reading those screenshots. Dude deserves everything that's gonna come his way from this.