• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lupianwolf

Oct 27, 2017
NIS America will host its annual press event on February 9, 2018, the company announced.

The event promises "very special guests" and "new announcements," as well as hands-on access for attending press.

NIS America confirmed to Gematsu that it is planning to live stream the event.

https://gematsu.com/2018/01/nis-america-press-event-2018-set-february-9

MOD EDIT:
blu_1518229800.png

You have to refresh the page to see the time countdown, but here is a countdown for those interested.

Link to stream: https://www.twitch.tv/nisamerica

Last edited:

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
For a moment I thought it was January 9th, still should put what a certain poster has been saying for months to the test.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Guess this is where we will know if NIS got Trails of Cold Steel III localization or not.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they didn't get anymore rights for Falcom games

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt they would announce a new Disgaea game at a NISA event.

Disgaea is now a west first property sales wise. Maybe it's always been, I've never done the math on it. Would not be shocked for it to be announced first there, or in a Japanese magazine right around the same time.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Disgaea is now a west first property sales wise. Maybe it's always been, I've never done the math on it. Would not be shocked for it to be announced first there, or in a Japanese magazine right around the same time.

Yup, Disgaea 5 did much better in the west and D5C furthered the disparity.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Your Four Knight Princess Training Story
Metal Max Xeno

And if we're lucky enough Coven and the Labyrinth of Refrain.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Guess this is where we will know if NIS got Trails of Cold Steel III localization or not.
I hope they don't.
And about a new Disgaea... I'm not sure if I want it, I played D5 on the Switch and even if the gameplay is really good (the story was so-so to me), the saga needs more new things.
I would prefer some new saga from them (with Tenpei Sato composing the music obviously).

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There is going to be a huge bavklash if NISA announces Cold Steel 3

SenseiX

Oct 25, 2017
Sen 3?!

At this point I don't care who's publishing it as long as I get it before year's end...

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is probably their last possible place to announce a Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain localization.

I'm quite shocked they've overlooked it enough as is, as it's a NIS title. They usually never skip those.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The first year in quite a while where I can't anticipate Danganronpa announcements.

Feels weird.