Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

View: https://twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/1666882845338640384?s=20

Titles from this list currently on-sale and discounted

The Lost Child - $4.99
www.nintendo.com

The Lost Child for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

The Lost Child is an RPG set in modern Japan. Hayato Ibuki, an occult journalist, is thrust into the middle of a conflict between angels, demons, and fallen angels. Now, he must capture defeated foes and turn them into valuable allies.

Will update if more stuff goes on sale.

From my search, everything thankfully has a Physical option. However, they're likely to rise in price once things start getting removed (Some are already more expensive than getting digital)

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
God Wars is pretty damn good, so grab that one if you're into SRPGs folks. The rest is no biggie (outside of the general bummer that is lost media).

Lt. Hannah Stone

Alt-Account
Banned
May 9, 2023
The Lost Child is worth acknowledging just for its slight relation to El Shaddai. The rarest of niche series.

I'll buy it for $5, no question.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Kadokawa Games split off from Kadokawa proper and became its own entity:
www.gematsu.com

Kadokawa Games to divest part of its business to Dragami Games, a new company established by Yoshimi Yasuda

Kadokawa Games will divest part of its business to Dragami Games, a new company established through a corporate split by Kadokawa Games president and CEO Yoshimi Yasuda and company director Satoshi…

I imagine these games are part of that.

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Huh I thought God Wars was Dragami games. fake e: apparently it is on PC? No mention of anything happening with that version at any rate and apparently Complete Legend includes Future Past.

oh kadokawa split stuff perhaps makes sense. Demon Gaze Extra is on Steam as well.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I bought Natural Doctrine on launch. I was STARVED for a JRPG on PS4 so when I saw that I pounced. Piece of shit game if I ever saw one.

still finished it though

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Have all of them physical besides God Wars, which I was never that interested in. The rest are DRPGs, so worth paying attention if you're a fan.

The first Demon Gaze just got a re-release so it's probably better to get that than the Vita release if you're interested.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Don't have Lost Child or Natural Doctrine so I will probably get them just to get them. ND is pretty cheap on PSN, but I am seeing Lost Child for $50 while it's only $5 on Eshop? Gotdamn, I guess I will wait a few days and see if it goes on sale there if not I will begrudgingly get the Switch one.

PallasKitten

Jul 11, 2022
Thankfully I already have a lot of these games physically, and the rest I haven't ever been too interested in.

Always a shame when stuff gets delisted though. At least Demon Gaze has a new release on the Switch and PS4 (which also have physical versions), but I don't see the rest of these titles being re-released on anything newer (or on PC if they aren't already) for a very long time, if ever.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
God Wars is the only one of the list I would endorse. Demon Gaze I guess, but only on a sale.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
I was kind of interested in The Lost Child and God Wars years ago so I guess I'll grab 'em for the heck of it.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Have all of these on Vita except DGaze 2 and that's like $80 and probably will go up so rip me

Oct 26, 2017
I already have God Wars and Lost Child on Switch from when I got to review them:

goldmetalsonic.wordpress.com

God Wars: The Complete Legend (Switch) Review

Title: God Wars: The Complete Legend Platform: Nintendo Switch Developer: Kadokawa Games Publisher: Nippon Ichi Software America/Kadokawa Games (Japan) Release Date: September 4th, 2018 (NA) Review…
goldmetalsonic.wordpress.com

The Lost Child (Switch) Review

Title: The Lost Child Platform: Nintendo Switch Developer: Crim/+02/Kadokawa Games Publisher: Nippon Ichi Software America Release Date: June 19th, 2018 (NA) Review copy provided by Nippon Ichi Sof…

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
Kadokawa Games split off from Kadokawa proper and became its own entity:
www.gematsu.com

Kadokawa Games to divest part of its business to Dragami Games, a new company established by Yoshimi Yasuda

Kadokawa Games will divest part of its business to Dragami Games, a new company established through a corporate split by Kadokawa Games president and CEO Yoshimi Yasuda and company director Satoshi…

I imagine these games are part of that.

Okay, that explains why this is happening. Own Lost Child and Demon Gaze physically. I guess I can decide if I am interested in getting God Wars before it is gone.

Wolf Parade

Feb 1, 2018
Sad to see. Lost Child has flaws and is super niche, but I absolutely love it. Highly recommended for dungeon crawling and/or monster taming fans.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I remember playing The Lost Child and thinking it was kind of okay, mainly got it because of it's relation to El Shaddai. Not amazing but alright. Combat was amusing, just had a bizarre difficulty curve where everything would be easy and then you'd hit the boss and it would decimate.

I think I already own Natural Doctrine somewhere, but possibly still sealed.

Don't think I'm too bothered about the rest.

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
So, for the record, "nothing"(it's probably not nothing) should stop Dragami from putting, at least, the switch/ps4 versions back up?

I don't think they'd try to bring back PS3/Vita versions.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I'm sorta within the target market for these games and I'm just not interested in going out of my way to pay a bunch of money for these. They're still full price on PSN from what I can tell.

I actually have way too big of a backlog of B-tier JRPG type stuff as it is much less good stuff like four or five Trails games and Ys 9 that I just can't seem to find the time to get to.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
God Wars is one of those games I keep looking at and thinking maybe I'll buy it some day. I guess I'll have to decide if that some day is soon or not.

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah the Danganronpa and Atelier games by NISA also got delisted when their NA equivalents opened up. Dunno if those were relisted on PS3 and Vita though.

Dot-N-Run

Oct 27, 2017
I know someone who absolutely loves Natural Doctrine, never got around to trying it though.

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
The only one I have on that list is God Wars Complete Legends and I found it to be rather dull, I didn't even finish it
Good to know it might become rarer in the future I guess, but it sucks when games get delisted

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if PQube or Aksys's Kadokawa stuff might be looking at a similar fate? I assume Dragami wants to make new deals now, like they did with CLE for Demon Gaze Extra or Relayer.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
They are gonna get re-listed right?

I guess the Steam versions are safe since they are published by the owners and not by NISA

Edit: I bought The Lost Child since it isnt on PC and will likely play it on Switch lol.

Last edited:

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
Heads up

If you haven't gotten God Wars: Future past(Vita/PS4)

Today is your last day(if it hasn't already been delisted already) to get it.

Lost Child(PS4/Vita/Switch) Delists on Sunday

RIP Demon's Gaze on the Vita

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
Heads up for those that have ordered God Wars: The Complete Legend through PlayAsia. It seems as though their supplier has informed them that their stock has been delayed and that it would take 6-8 weeks to arrive.

Here's the relevant info:

We would like to kindly inform you that our supplier for the item 'God Wars The
Complete Legend' has informed us that the stocks we ordered from them will be
delayed. The expected date of their arrival will be 6 to 8 weeks. We hope you'd
understand that the manufacturer's decision regarding the distribution is beyond
our control which will also affect our supplier.

Don't know if this affects any orders from VGP though.

Just bumping to have a list of delisted/still available games

Already Delisted(date format: mm/dd/yy):

Demon's Gaze(PS Vita) - Delisted 06/11/23

God Wars: Future Past (PS4, PS Vita- Delisted 06/15/23

The Lost Child(PS4, PS Vita, Switch) - Delisted 06/18/23

Still available:

God Wars: The Complete Legend (Switch) - delists 08/30/23

NAtURAL DOCtRINE (PS3, PS4, PS Vita) - delists 09/29/23

Demon's Gaze II (PS4, PS Vita) - delists 11/13/2023

Oct 27, 2017
God Wars has a really catchy world map theme but I absolutely hated the default battle theme after I heard it so many times in a row.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe related but PQube has a deep sale on Root Film (also now owned by Dragami Games) on the eShop.

www.nintendo.com

Root Film for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Root Film is a thrilling adventure game with visual novel elements. Follow Rintaro Yagumo as he is selected to be the director for the rebooted "Shimane Mystery Drama Project”, a TV series which was cancelled for an unknown reason 10 years ago. His excit…

With NIS losing it's Dragami owned Kadokawa licenses I still have to wonder if the same isn't happening for other publishers?

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Demon Gaze II and Natural Doctrine have both been reprinted for PS4 on VGP:

videogamesplus.ca

NEW NIS REPRINTS JULY 14

VIDEOGAMESPLUS.CA

$59.99 USD/$79.99 CAD for Demon Gaze II, $29.99 USD/$39.99 CAD for Natural Doctrine. Hurts to see Demon Gaze II when it was previously on sale on PSN for $5 just before the delisting announcement though.