Eugene's Axe

Jan 17, 2019
I wonder who was guilty of demonizing the human body in such a way that the slightest glimpse of a buttock has to be edited.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all sure this isn't a licensing rights thing?

Like, maybe Disney only held the license for using Darly Hannah's butt cheeks in their movies for 35 years?

Maybe they had them but sold them off in a move to liquidate some of their assets (heh...) during these tough times.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Lmao, what a bunch of puritanical wankers

Shudouken

Jun 19, 2019
If it's not family friendly, why not just air it on Hulu instead?
The Lizzie McGuire reboot is on hiatus as well because Disney+ refuses to make it as mature as they'd like the show to be.
https://collider.com/lizzie-mcguire-disney-plus-reboot-update-on-hold/ said:
I am so proud of the two episodes we did. Hilary has a grasp of Lizzie McGuire at 30 that needs to be seen. It's a wonderful thing to watch. I would love the show to exist, but ideally I would love it if it could be given that treatment of going to Hulu and doing the show that we were doing. That's the part where I am completely in the dark. It's important to me that this show was important to people. I felt like I wanted to do a show that was worthy of that kind of devotion.

Real shame because I was looking really forward to this one.

Aprikurt

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 29, 2017
Simpsons gets a free pass because of its popularity. It's also apparently rated 6+...

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
The way they are enforcing "only up to pg 13" is absolutely pathetic.

Have some respect forcyour own property disney.

The Lizzie McGuire reboot is on hiatus as well because Disney+ refuses to make it as mature as they'd like the show to be.

Real shame because I was looking really forward to this one.

I'm fairly content with D+ atm, but I don't see mr renovating my subscription if disney decides to kill any interesting idea for the platform lol.

Mar 10, 2018
Pixar moms all have big ol dump trucks so there's definitely some mixed messaging going on here
I wanted to say it but I never did lol. Elastigirl in Incredibles 2 literally has the head of a white woman on the body of an African fertility goddess. I was sitting in the theater in disbelief. If I was Frozone, I could not be friends with Bob. Could not.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
I see that now.

What a terrible solution to a stupid problem. Why is the pizza box a door?

It's not a door. Their house is messy, so Lilo is just using the box to block the opening to hide. From what I can gather, it's to address a UK problem where they're trying to not encourage kids to hide in the washing machine or dryer because it's considered dangerous.