• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
ITS SO GOOOOOD

Inside Xbox has "more info" on the game on Thursday

FYI for those not in the know: a new ///FREE/// update is about to be launched for all platforms called "NEXT". Not much is known about it, but there are hints With multiplayer and VR being the main topics

Last edited:

Caiusto

Oct 25, 2017
People will finally be able to remove the stick covering multiplayer features from the original box.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
It's a mistake. They'll cover up three of the characters with a sticker after the cover is printed.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
My eye also spies a ringed planet in the background.

How much is this coming out again?? Been on PS4 for a couple years

The Xbox version will be launching with the forthcoming "NEXT" update, which is supposedly the largest update so far. It'll be $50 at launch for Xbox. PS4 and PC will get NEXT for free.

LoudMouse

Nov 23, 2017
After over 2000 hours of playing this game and the last abysmal update, this game is dead to me. Hello Games sold out. It's a triumph for the moaners and weak supporters.

Danlord

Oct 29, 2017
I'm more excited about the ringed planets that's shown on the cover.

Bring on planetary rotation

ashtaar

Oct 27, 2017
After over 2000 hours of playing this game and the last abysmal update, this game is dead to me. Hello Games sold out. It's a triumph for the moaners and weak supporters.
Wow you played it for 2000 hours and you didn't like it?
I played for maybe 5 hrs and said it's not for me, I knew it was gonna be not great but I thought maybe my wife would like it. Coop could make me consider getting it again

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fooled me zero times after watching people playing that game.

Feel like I'll wait till it's "feature complete" and then nobody will be playing it by then.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
I loved it and would have carried on playing it if they hadn't sold out to the moaners instead of building on what made the long term supporters carry on playing it.

Wait and see what the next update is like .

I dislike that they're putting mulitplayer in but I'm sure there will be other updates.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I loved it and would have carried on playing it if they hadn't sold out to the moaners instead of building on what made the long term supporters carry on playing it.
Can you elaborate a bit. Not trolling, i'm honestly curious what the current players think of this update and what they expected instead.