• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omg just saw the stream really quickly and the game looks gorgeous! Lucky bastard also started on a snow world. Not watching anymore, but my hype is rising to astronomical levels.

LoudMouse

Nov 23, 2017
First shot from the game:

unknown.png

Last edited:

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
It's hardly a spoiler, is it LOL. We've seen far more in the release trailer. How do you do it though?

Well, it shows some of the new UI, so ...some people are sensitive about that since it's not released. Just trying to be respectful of others. You just select the image and click on the spoiler button, it wraps tags around it.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
That atlas site is a really cool idea. I wonder how it's going to handle universe regenerations though. I noticed there's a Universe Iteration listing for submitted planets.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Iteration? Well there's your answer.

They've never got rid of planets or added new ones just changed them with regeneration.

Right, but each planet in the atlas has screenshots attached, and a portal address for you to visit. So, have they found a way to retain the same general look to these planets, or is it just going to be some historical document of past appearances? Because what's the point of going to a planet that doesn't look like the pictures anymore?