nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
A new patch is up for
No More Heroes
. Here's what's new:
- Keyboard and mouse are now fully supported.
- Gamepad rebinding is now supported.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not work properly in Offline mode.
- Fixed an issue where the following achievements did not unlock properly: Dial M for Massacre, Gym Rat, Dump Donator and No More Hero.
- Fixed an issue where the game crashed at the ranking screen after a battle with Holly Summers.
- Fixed minor bugs.

As we mentioned on the Community Forums, we brought post-launch maintenance of this version of the game in-house in order to fix achievements, implement keyboard and mouse support, and fix other issues. We recognize that this has taken a long time to release and apologize for the lack of updates as we worked on this patch. Thank you for your patience and know that we are continuing to work on an update for
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
, and will provide additional details on that patch as we are able.
store.steampowered.com

No More Heroes - Patch notes 5/13/24 - Steam News

A new patch is up for No More Heroes. Here's what's new: - Keyboard and mouse are now fully supported. - Gamepad rebinding is now supported. - Fixed an issue where the game would not work properly in Offline mode. - Fixed an issue where the following achievements did not unlock properly: Dial M...

also good to see sara still working on pc ports with xseed!

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Booted the game and there is no savegame anymore, dunno if they introduced Steam Cloud support after launch but I only have a new game option.

Brunero

Dec 16, 2022
Finally, time to dig in. Just find it weird how both NMH and NMH2 are still more expensive than NMH3 on sales, makes no sense hahahh

Stallion Free

Oct 29, 2017
Amazing, I can't believe they followed through on the promise of another patch! It's fun seeing so much happiness and positivity in the comments on Steam.

Water

The Retro Archivist
Oct 30, 2017
Wow, this bug fix has been in the works for at least 3 years. I never thought it would actually come out. Glad this game is getting the attention it deserves, even if it's late.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Cool they followed through, started it up and the bugged achievments seem to unlock now, sweet.