• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Strakt

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/TheGennadiy/status/1780675489947910172

To follow up on common questions about the scope of our EA1 launch: *

These numbers speak for Early Access launch Day1, and do not represent the full game

The 25 hour is not a ceiling for a singular playthrough. Those that engage with the replayability systems and end game will have more to play for much longer.

Every subsequent playthrough with a new character/weapon/build is proving out to be very fun and substantial in our playtesting.

Town meta systems like Housing, Fishing and Crafting are shipping Day1

There's 100 weapons with unique move sets to try out, rune specials and so much more!

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land

yes? it's early access and so optimisation is still ongoing.

Do we know the price yet? May have missed it
www.resetera.com

No Rest for the Wicked Early Access Launch Trailer (Ori devs ARPG)

Any idea how much the Early Access will cost?

$39.99 down to $31.99 with ea and affiliate discount

03-AALIYAH

Jul 21, 2023
*look at trailer* holy hell, how could I have missed this.

I would really enjoy seeing this title meets its Baldur 3 moment when multiplayer patch releases.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Any recommendations for a creator to support? Only one I really recognize is CohhCarnage. I'm not too deep into Twitch so I don't really know who these are

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Game looks incredible but $30-$40 for the first chapter alone is kind of crazy to me.

Fuck, idk. Graphics and gameplay look amazing, but…that's a lot of money to become a tester.

Wanderish

Jan 5, 2019
How long is the early access content if you play it once like a campaign? I see people commenting this is around 25 hours playing ALL classes and different styles.

El_Dabrah

Feb 18, 2024
holy moly this was not on my radar AT ALL. I remember when they first announced and figured it was years away. Sold. Buying now.

D O T

Jan 1, 2021
Pretty pricey for early access game, and knowing private division, they def gonna have a bad regional pricing too.