• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They'll definitely add something Tekken related in FF XV, won't they?

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Kiryu is a nobody people, Yakuza is a tiny niche series outside of Asia. Yes, KoF of all things is significantly bigger. I know he would've been an awesome pick, but he also would have been a dead pick.

Also fuck Aris. 100% fuck him. If you can't keep your feelings to yourself you shouldn't be a commentator. I'm not saying you have to do that fake excited bullshit but don't actively drag the mood down. He does this every time. The event isn't about him.

Rainrir

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ignis is a better fit, with his daggers. Gladio wouldn't work with his big ass sword.

Noctis...Well it's ok I guess.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
FFXV ride never ends

JNhU5Tt.gif

Sillution

Oct 25, 2017
Noctis vs Akuma in a Tekken game seems way to hilarious.

I gotta get this season pass when Geese is out.

sredgrin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is gonna be available on PC before the actual release of FFXV.

Nov 3, 2017
Kiryu is a nobody people, Yakuza is a tiny niche series outside of Asia. Yes, KoF of all things is significantly bigger. I know he would've been an awesome pick, but he also would have been a dead pick.

Also fuck Aris. 100% fuck him. If you can't keep your feelings to yourself you shouldn't be a commentator. I'm not saying you have to do that fake excited bullshit but don't actively drag the mood down. He does this every time. The event isn't about him.

Didn't Kiryu win a fan voted poll lmao

eric_b

Oct 27, 2017
Announcement was a huge surprise, super cool.

I heard on a podcast recently (don't remember which one, I think maybe 8-4) that Cloud was going to be in SC until it died at the last moment. Seems SE is making good on the deal this time.

Also yo when's geese

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in. Moveset looked interesting, character model is solid, and I already own Tekken 7, so why the hell not?

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Noctis is great so that's cool. Might actually pick up Tekken because of this.

Is there any particular reason you guys were expecting Kiryu or was it just wishful thinking?

Oct 29, 2017
I was extremely sceptical at first but after watching the trailer, I have to admit, he looks like a pretty badass character to play as.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He looked cooler in that trailer than in his own game. I'm actually excited

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Holy fucking shit. This sold me on Tekken 7. Nice move Namco. I've always been a casual Tekken fan who waits to hop on board, but now you really forced my hand.

Good fucking week for surprise reveals. Capcom where you at? MvCI or SFV, either would do.