• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Something else Effy hit on in that podcast that I've seen a few people discussing lately, particularly around britwres with all that's going on there is that the hardcores are tapped, wrestling needs to figure out what to change in order to bring in brand new people if they want to expand. Also questioned "hiring a bunch of white guys from WCW to do WCW again"

I knew I liked Effy for a reason. Hurry up and win the lottery friend so I can start a Wrestling Comuna with Starr, Effy, Robinson, ZSJ, Jetta, Addy Starr, Makabe, Anarko Montaña, Zatara la Cabrona and many more. We will begin appropriating your money (the anarchist way, it is not wrestling without a carny move) and paying all a livable wage, making an anarcho syndicate, occupying building to run shows, having a streaming service so our friend from other places can see us, and many more!

Aew roster is still kinda slim. I'm so angry that WWE has Ciampa, Gulak, and Cole. Damn in AEW these dudes would shine

No, keep them quarantined at NXT (or better yet, main WWE). Bring Riddle, Walter and the Dream.

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oct 8, 2019
That's pretty much the most opinionated news item Meltzer has posted, usually he just publishes the statement rather than the extra context.

Compare that with what he reported for ACH being released by WWE

With that piece of news he actually give an opinion

This is because Dave gets all the news from Delirious so even as RoH collapses Dave just does the lame reports where he doesn't explain anything

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
New EVE stuff:

Wrestle Queendom 3 announcement due this weekend

Line up for December:
EVE Tag Team Champion Debbie Keitel
Jetta
Nina Samuels
Gisele Shaw
Sammii Jayne
Roxxy
Mercedez Blaze
Heidi Katrina
Laura Di Matteo
More to come

Two matches (well one and a half):
EVE Championship: Rhia O'Reilly vs ?
069d8bfc-2c1a-451d-9a4b-dad1e1130b95.jpg

Maria is getting paid thousands of dollars to literally have children because everytime she signs a new contract we find out she's pregnant
we stan a true queen
I knew I liked Effy for a reason. Hurry up and win the lottery friend so I can start a Wrestling Comuna with Starr, Effy, Robinson, ZSJ, Jetta, Addy Starr, Makabe, Anarko Montaña, Zatara la Cabrona and many more. We will begin appropriating your money (the anarchist way, it is not wrestling without a carny move) and paying all a livable wage, making an anarcho syndicate, occupying building to run shows, having a streaming service so our friend from other places can see us, and many more!
ANARCHIST WRESTLER CO-OP yeahhhhhhhh

Nationalise wrestling
5 Luchas Clandestino still one of the most wholesome promotions in wrestling. For their deathmatch event, they are asking for donations for the actual deathmatch in the streets against their corrupt government that is killing and injuring people.

Daily reminder that you need to inform yourself of what is happening in Chile:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ch...ing-human-right-violations-by-his-gov.147990/

👏👏👏👏👏

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

"This is the worst build to a Takeover there's ever been."

I mean, I'm sure the company line would be that Wargames sells itself. And maybe it does. I know all I needed to get interested was that music video for the women last night. It was pretty damn great.

Can't speak too much on the build because I haven't been watching NXT minus last night.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Hurry up and win the lottery friend so I can start a Wrestling Comuna with Starr, Effy, Robinson, ZSJ, Jetta, Addy Starr, Makabe, Anarko Montaña, Zatara la Cabrona and many more.

God damn that's stacked. I was just thinking today that I wish I could watch Addy murder people more regularly. Also I am here for Effy versus ZSJ.

5 Luchas Clandestino still one of the most wholesome promotions in wrestling.

I followed them at your suggestion on YouTube back when I specifically asked about Chilean lucha in here. It seems like the content they post there is usually 60 promo videos or 30 second clips? Is there a better place to see their stuff?

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone else ready to be petty and listen to Cornette explode today? 😂 Gonna wait for someone to clip the rant on Twitter.

GO ACE!

Yeah, I'm not giving Cornette a single view or download. Will wait for the Post Wrestling or Fightful write-up if they have them. I'm sure the quotes will circulate quickly enough on Twitter too.

Newlib

Oct 25, 2017
The one consistent thing about Meltzer is he will always be kind to the people who give him information, be it Delirious, the Bucks, Jericho, Tessa, etc. I am actually curious on who his sources are in WWE currently (I would assume the Revival is one) and how he portrays those individuals when reporting on them.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The one consistent thing about Meltzer is he will always be kind to the people who give him information, be it Delirious, the Bucks, Jericho, Tessa, etc. I am actually curious on who his sources are in WWE currently (I would assume the Revival is one) and how he portrays those individuals when reporting on them.

Heyman is a big one

thefro

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, that's been incredibly obvious listening to WOR after Raw pre-Heyman and after Heyman. It's Bryan trashing the show and Meltzer defending Heyman and the bad things are all Vince's fault or "I can't say that Rusev/Lashley/Lana is bad because the quarter hours go up for it".

Not to mention Dave's sourcing on why certain things were booked and plans going forward is a lot better. Before Heyman came back Dave wasn't getting that stuff until a day or two later and not in the same level of detail.

Deleted member 17658

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Compare that with what he reported for ACH being released by WWE

With that piece of news he actually give an opinion

This is because Dave gets all the news from Delirious so even as RoH collapses Dave just does the lame reports where he doesn't explain anything

Dave has been showing his ASS lately about social issues about race. Him defending Bill Watts those years ago I should of seen this coming but my fucking god is he out of touch.