• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Lana came out, cut a promo about how she's 9 weeks pregnant, and how Rusev is the father. She had sex with Bobby 7 weeks ago. Crowd absolutely HATED this segment. With the fury of a thousand suns.
I can't...
source.gif

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lana came out, cut a promo about how she's 9 weeks pregnant, and how Rusev is the father. She had sex with Bobby 7 weeks ago. Crowd absolutely HATED this segment. With the fury of a thousand suns.
So let me see if I got this straight

Charlotte and Nattie beat Kairi and Asuka last week (with Nattie getting the fall)

Which in turn setup

Charlotte and Becky getting a tag title match?
Outside of fast forwarding and watching just the nxt stuff on main roster the past couple of weeks it's been great being main roster free and just reading impressions here.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
So let me see if I got this straight

Charlotte and Nattie beat Kairi and Asuka last week (with Nattie getting the fall)

Which in turn setup

Charlotte and Becky getting a tag title match?
I had to do a double take to make sure I was reading it right. But I guess

Shayna has to target all the 4 Horsewoman which is making me think Rhonda costs Bayley and Becky the match.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
lmao they moved smackdown on sky to the free sports channel, they are almost begging for someone to watch it
Outside of fast forwarding and watching just the nxt stuff on main roster the past couple of weeks it's been great being main roster free and just reading impressions here.
following this thread and wreddit is the only good way to watch wwe

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I need this explained to me. Cause I want to know the throughline of this.

Storywise there isn't one.

Real reason wise.

They were supposed ot lose last week but because Nattie was coming off the Saudi thing they went fuck she needs a win and they didn't change the match... so Nattie winning wasn't a story it was just a change in finish for no reason other than to not "tarnish" the Saudi win.

This one is to set up Asuka vs Becky title match

WWE just does things and doesn't care if they connect, there's no real long term planning

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Storywise there isn't one.

Real reason wise.

They were supposed ot lose last week but because Nattie was coming off the Saudi thing they went fuck she needs a win and they didn't change the match... so Nattie winning wasn't a story it was just a change in finish for no reason other than to not "tarnish" the Saudi win.

This one is to set up Asuka vs Becky title match

WWE just does things and doesn't care if they connect, there's no real long term planning
that's fucking stupid.

the explanation is Vince's brain

HXGhWku.gif
this makes sense.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Like why do Charlotte and Becky have a championship shot?

Why have Nattie get a win? it's fucking Nattie.

How does this in any way build to a singles program?

Why are you putting your current tag champ in a singles program with your Singles champion when you have a roster of women who've not even shown up?

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Here's the real problem with these taped Raw and Smackdowns. They explode the thread twice. First, during the taping and then during the airing. I look forward to all of your outrage tonight and Monday when Walter is made to look like a dork in yet another WWE tag shit show.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

Why are you putting your current tag champ in a singles program with your Singles champion when you have a roster of women who've not even shown up?

Because they wanted Asuka to pin Becky and Charlotte won last week
Because Saudi
Asuka pinned the champ
Because it's probably a TV match to build up Becky to job to Shayna

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I could give a fuck about these WWE spoilers but really want to see the AEW power rankings for the week because it should be an indication of who they think they are pushing.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018

I dunno with the first point.

To reward Nattie for being a bootlicker, despite her being a proven ratings killer.

Asuka pinned Becky again. Even if it is tainted. As a result, she should get a title shot.

Because people really want to see Becky get her win back against Asuka for whatever reason, despite the fact that it would result in Becky having cleared out the entire main roster.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Jazz

and I say this with utmost respect

this is the worst take you've ever posted

I was just defending her due to how mean you first post was. Miyagi's not the best but she's fine and has had a few decent matches this year whilst I've not seen anything of note from Io since she went to NXT...

Largely because I don't want NXT.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I was just defending her due to how mean you first post was. Miyagi's not the best but she's fine and has had a few decent matches this year whilst I've not seen anything of note from Io since she went to NXT...

Largely because I don't want NXT.

you compare Io to Miyagi and I'm the one who's mean huh